Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly Empty
PostSubject: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:17 pm

The Lycan's deep voice rang out in the near-empty forest.

"Я не могу без тебя, я всё думаю о нас
Я не могу передать, что я чувствую сейчас
Снег заметёт следы, не расскажет никому
То что с тобой были мы и как я тебя люблю

До отлёта полчаса, регистрация прошла
Как обычно
Я ищу твои глаза, не хватает рук тепла
Непривычно."

He sat high in a tree, staring up at the moon. Belial hadn't come for him the next morning and he was too scared to go back to the room on his own. He didn't want to see the Demon upset.

That we were together and that I love you so much

There is a half of hour until take off, check-in is over
Like it is always
I'm looking for your eyes, I miss hands, warmness
It's unusual
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Belial hadn't slept much the night before and when he did he dipped into restlessness, tossing and turning, constantly waking.

His bed was too big, too empty, he had sent Coilean away for the next few days, he didn't want anyone around him in case he snapped.

But when the afternoon rolled on he found himself still in the same state as he had been for the last few day, except now he was sober.

As the sunset he decided he needed to see the Lycan, even if Zakhar didn't see him, he just wanted to look at him like be had before all this happened.

Belial disappeared from his room, appearing again in the woods, sitting at the base of a tree. His head turned up, he was sitting beneath Zakhar, pressed up against the trunk, unseen in the darkness, his scent blown away in the breeze.

Hearing the man singing was something he hadn't heard before, it was haunting and hearing the words made the Demon's irises fade to grey.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 pm

The Lycan sighed heavily and leaned back against the trunk of the tree, still staring up at the moon.

If only he was brave enough to sing that in front of Belial.

He snorted loudly. Yeah fucking right. He wasn't even brave enough to look at Belial right now. He was to scared to see pain and hatred in his purple gaze.

Purple.

Ever since he had met the Demon, he had always associated purple with him. The memory of his almost glowing purple eyes almost haunted him now.

"Скоро я взлетаю и тебя теряю
От любви своей я улетаю

Я не могу без тебя, я всё думаю о нас
Я не могу передать, что я чувствую сейчас
Снег заметёт следы, не расскажет никому
То что с тобой были мы и как я тебя люблю"

He missed the Demon so much.

I cannot live without you, every minute I think about us
I cannot explain what I feel by now
Snow covers footprints, it won't tell to anybody
That we were together and that I love you so much
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Belial's heart constricted as the Russian sang, why did Zakhar do this to him, cause him to fall so heavily for him only to reject him like that, was it all just a plot like all the others.

Did Zakhar only want something from him or want him gone as well?
Perhaps the whole coven were conspiring against him, trying to ruin him.

Well, it was working, he was hurt, he could feel and right now if Aodh, Coilean and Tony decided to attack him, he doubted he would fight against them very hard.
Perhaps everyone was right, a Demon's only place was in Hell, he should just crawl back to Lucifer's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 pm

"I'm such a coward," he hissed.

All this.

What was he doing?

He had chosen to be dominated so he wouldn't have to see Belial's disappointment when he did something wrong. But in doing that he had hurt the man he loved and he was too scared to tell him why he had made that decision.

With a low growl the Lycan pushed himself out of the tree, landing heavily on the ground before giving a heavy sigh.

"You're a cowards for doing this to him, Zakhar Avdeyev."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am

Zakhar landed only a few feet away from the Demon, Belial slinked back against the tree, in this low lighting he doubted the Lycan would see him, completely clad in black, unless Belial moved he wouldn't be unseen.

If need be he would simply transform into a crow or something of that nature, something the Lycan wouldn't suspect or simply teleport away.

But he wanted to hear what Zakhar was saying, no doubt he had scared the man with his earlier rage, but what did he expect, Belial was a Demon, and as much as that didn't seem to phase the man, it had consequences attached to it.

You're a coward, and I am a fool for falling for a mortal.

He hissed mentally, at least with an Angel or Demon you always knew where you stood, these supernaturals were flaky, untrustworthy beings.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:18 am

He sighed softly.

What could he do?

His hand moved up to stroke along the plaque on his collar, tracing the engraved rune with the tip of his finger.

He wanted the Demon to trace the rune. the one branded on his skin. He wanted him to trace it with his fingers or tongue. To caress his skin gently. To murmur softly to him as he moved lower.

The words he wished would come form his Master fell from his own lips in a low murmur as a shiver ran through him.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 am

His now graphite eyes faded, turning into a pale, sickly grey as he watched the Lycan traced the rune on his collar, his rune, his claiming mark.

His gaze lowered to the ground, he didn't want to be here anymore, he was about to disappear when those three words left Zakhar's lips.

Did he mean that, was that true or simply a way of giving him false hope for something that would never be.

His heart lurched in his chest, a sickening feeling that left the Demon clinging onto his shirt, his hand clenching firmly and for the second time he could've sworn he felt his heart take a few faint beats.

He walked up behind the Lycan silently, gently wrapping his arms around the man's waist, he knew in the shock of being touched Zakhar would lash out, but he didn't care, he simply held him tight to his chest, his forehead resting on the Lycan's shoulder so he could not look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 am

Zakhar lashed out.

As soon as he felt something touch him, his arms lashed out and a dark growl rumbled in his chest.

He hated being taken by surprise.

But as the scent enveloped him just like the strong arms did, he settled immediately. He knew that scent. He'd know it anywhere.

His Master. His lover. His Mate.

Belial.

"I love you," he repeated, his voice stronger now; not a breathy whisper but a firm statement.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 am

Belial's jaw clenched slightly, he couldn't handle all this right now, emotions like this were too new and too strong, everything was a mess and he was lost amongst it all, not knowing what to do.

He wanted to say it back, scream it at the man until it was etched into his brain but he didn't, he couldn't, Zakhar wanted a Master/Slave relationship, he couldn't go pouring his heart out like this.

"I ordered you not to speak."
He muttered softly, he was unable to muster up the ferocity to make his voice sound stern, it was just a simply, murmur.

His head stayed pressed against the man's shoulder as he closed his eyes, simply taking in Zakhar's scent. It was warm and earthy, a scent that carved deep into his memory.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 am

He fell silent.

He had, hadn't he? he hadn't been very good at taking orders so far, had he? Already he had broken a couple orders and he had only been his Slave again for four days.

But instead of flinching or readying himself for the pain, his eyes merely slid shut.

One hand moved, clutching one of Belial's as it gripped onto his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:49 am

Belial didn't speak, he didn't move, all he did was take in long inhales of the Lycan's scent as his arms wrapped around him tightly as his hands bundled in his shirt, is hands clinging to the material.

Three days away wasn't enough time for him to quell his anger, as irrational as it was, he and Zakhar were still together, they were in the same sort of relationship as before and in time it was possible for them to be close again.

None of that mattered to Belial, he didn't want to wait for Zakhar to earn the right to be close to him but if he didn't control the man he would continue to put his life at risk.

Belial let out a heavy sigh, he needed more time to learn to deal with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:52 am

Zakhar stayed silent.

He'd wait until he did or said something.

That's all he could do. Right now Belial was silent. He was thinking things that the Lycan didn't know. He didn't know what those things were and he didn't want to disturb his thinking.

Until the Demon made a move, Zakhar would just stand still.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 am

He looked at himself, clutching onto a Slave like his, how inappropriate, this wasn't how a Master acted.

Belial cleared his throat and pulled away from the Lycan, his posture shifting from gentle fondness to stiff and business-like in the blink of an eye.

He regained his composure as he moved away from him, as long as he did not take in the man's scent, or touch him, he would be alright, he could hold himself together if he just treated Zakhar like any other Slave.

"I expect you in my Quarters at nine tomorrow morning, be sure to bring my luggage from the storage room with you."

He added as he straightened the collar of his black shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:02 am

Nine in the morning?

Belial didn't usually ask for him during the day.

But this was a different contract. Belial could call on him whenever he wanted and all Zakhar could do was drop everything that he was doing and tend to his Master's every whim.

He turned, eyes falling to the floor and dropped to his knees in front of the Demon with a nod.

He hadn't been given permission to speak. He had to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 am

"I'll be away on business for a few weeks so bring the largest case with you."

He needed to get away from Zakhar, at the moment he could not handle it.

Being away for a few weeks should be long enough for him to quell his anger.

He would take Achinoam with him, his brother would know how to heal him, how to fix what had been broken inside of him.

Zakhar may be off limits to his affections but Noam wasn't, he hated to think of the Angel as a replacement but at the moment, that was what he needed, he needed someone who he could be close to, who he could talk to without judgement.

With that Belial turned on his heals and headed back towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 am

Belial was leaving him?

For a few weeks.

Once again he felt the need to call out and refuse. To demand that the Demon stay with him instead of buggering off.

But he let him walk away, bowing his head and clenching his eyes shut.

Dammit, he hated letting Belial walk away from him like this. A soft shake began to set it as he held back his tears. He hated watching the Demon walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly   Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly Empty

Back to top Go down

Uletayu - I'm Going To Fly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: