Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Will to Finally Run

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

The Will to Finally Run Empty
PostSubject: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Still in his wolf form, Lino ran back towards his bedroom. He had to be quick with his time.

Zakhar had again been gone the last day or so, and because of that Lino felt more confident in what he was about to do.

As soon as he got to the bedroom he morphed back into his human form. The young man wasted no time in putting his clothes back on.

As soon as he got dressed and packed, he would go to Farris and ask to run away, the sooner the better.

Alyosha had given him a sort of boost to his confidence and a will to finally act on his wishes. To finally be with the one he loved and only the one he loved.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Belial was in the bathroom of Zakhar's shared room, packing up everything the Lycan would be needing.

He had removed most of the man's freedoms, he was going to be living in
the Demon's room from now on, he was not permitted to leave it during
the day like he had been before.

The Demon strolled out of the bathroom, clutching a small bag holding all of the Lycan's toiletries as his eyes landed on Lino.

"Hello Lino."

He muttered softly as he moved, tossing the bag onto one of the free beds as he moved to the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Lino nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Belial say his name. He swung around, eyes wide, shocked as they looked upon the demon.

Lino had never met this man before. He recognized his scent, as it was heavy on Zakhar. But he didn't know who he was.

How much did the demon know about him?

"W-who are you?" He asked meekly, eyeing the bag on the bed and noticing how this man was packing his masters belongings.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 pm

"My name is Belial, your Master Zakhar, he is my Slave."

He answered honestly, Zakhar had to know his place and the Lycan's Slaves would know it too, it was beneath the Demon.

"He has brought dishonor to me and as such I am keeping him under lock and key as punishment.
I can assure you that you will not be seeing him for quite some time."

He added, Zakhar had to earn the right to leave the Demon's room and he was not even close.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Lino's jaw nearly dropped. His Master was someone's slave?! This did explain some things... the piercings, tattoo, the markings. It all made perfect sense, Lino just didn't want to realize it.

His gut wrenched when he thought of Zakhar having punishment. There was a part of him that still worshiped the man. A part of him that didn't want anyone ever to disrespect his Master, his God.

Had this happened a few months back Lino would have lashed out. He would have told Belial that no one should treat his Master that way. But things were different now, so much different.

"I... I know I wont. I'm leaving this place."
The boy said, pulling out his large dufflebag and beginning to pack. He had so few belongings. His eyes started to burn up, getting red at the corners.

Why he had just said that he wasn't sure, and he hoped that Belial wouldn't try to stop him. If he did he would fight back. He was tired of giving in. He wanted to fight again, fight for the right to be with the one person that truly made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 pm

"You're running away?"

A small smile pulled at the corner of his lips, this boy wasn't suited to their lifestyle, he was only a child, an infant in the Demon's eyes.

There was far too much to experience in this world for someone so young to be chain like this.

Belial walked up behind him slowly, gripping onto the boy's shoulder as his free hand unbuckled his collar in one swift motion, pulling the leather away from his neck gently.

"I hope you find your happiness Lino, I will deal with Zakhar."
He muttered as he placed the collar down on the bedside table.

"I know he cares for you, but you're too young, if you need help, I will give it to you."

This child had suffered at his Slave's hand, he would help right this.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 pm

The closer Belial got to him the more he tensed up. By the time the demon was behind him he had stopped packing, frozen in place. He was scared of what the man would do.

If he had the strength to overpower Zakhar then that said a lot to the young man.

He stopped breathing once the hand was placed on his shoulder, and he closed his eyes, waiting to see what would happen next.

When he felt the collar pulled from his neck his eyes shot open. He turned around and looked up at Belial with large, confused eyes.

When he heard the man speak Lino thought he could cry tears of joy. It seemed too good to be true. It was like a massive weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

"g-grazi, Singore" He muttered, his voice small but full of gratitude. The young man looked down, not wanting to show his emotion.

He turned back and finished packing his clothes. He then got on his hands and knees and reached under the bed, pulling out his beloved coin collection. He found the coin Zakhar had given him as a gift and held it in his palm, stroking it a little with the tip of his finger affectionately before holding it out to Belail.

"C-can you give this to him?" The young lycan asked, his voice still sounding weak. "He gave it to me as a gift but... it wouldn't feel right keeping it... Not after this..."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Belial knew that Zakhar would be mad at him for helping Lino, but at the end of the day, the Lycan didn't need to know, it was obvious that the boy had found someone, or something that meant enough that he would decided to risk running away.

In time Zakhar would learn to understand that and he would get over it.

His eyes trailed over the coin, studying it for a moment.
"If it was a gift I am sure he would want you to have it, but if you want it returned to him then I will do so."

The Demon's hands were much larger than Lino's as he reached over and grasped onto the coin, taking it from his hand and placing it down with Zakhar's belongings.

The boy looked terrified, Belial reached over and stroked his hand through his hair softly.

"Don't be so afraid, I am sure everything will work out fine."
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 pm

"It's something that's dear to him. I'm betraying him by leaving and...." He choked up a little.

He remembered the day that Zakhar gave him the coin, and how he had held him tenderly. He remembered the way Zakhar hummed lullabies to him as they would lay together. It scared him to realize that a part of him did care about the Russian man deeply, despite all of the fear and pain that Zakhar had caused in his life.

It was not a romantic sort of feeling, but instead the type of caring that one has towards a Deity. Despite the fact that Lino knew it was time to forsake his false God, there was an odd sort of sadness there, an emptiness at letting go, even though he knew it was right.

But that emptiness was sure to be filled with his new found love, and the future they held together.

The Demon comforted Lino, and while he would normally shy away from a strangers touch, he relaxed completely, even smiling a little up at Belial. Courage came into his soul as the reality all started to hit him. It was time.

"I can't thank you enough." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm

"You're not betraying him, your life is simply taking a different direction, I know he cares for you, as such he wouldn't want to deny you your chance at happiness."

He knew that was half true, Zakhar would want Lino to be happy but at the same time he wouldn't want to lose to boy, that was simply too bad, Lino should have a life of his own.

He smiled down warmly at the boy, despite everything he had probably gone through, he had a sense of innocence about him.

"I didn't expect to be thanked, so go, be happy, it is a big world out there so enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Lino placed the remaining collection into his dufflebag and zipped it up, slinging it over his shoulder. He felt like he could hug Belial for his help and kindness, but of course his shyness would prevent such a bold action.

"If you could, please let him know I'm sorry... I'm glad he's with you now." Lino said, nothing but honesty in his voice. Knowing that his Master was in the hands of this man gave Lino a great sense of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 pm

"I'll tell him, don't worry, I will take good care of him."

He would give it a few days, give Lino time to get away from this place before he told Zakhar, he knew the Lycan wouldn't be able to go after him but even still, if the worst was to happen at least the boy would have a very good head start.

"Take care of yourself Lino, if you ever need help, you know where to come."

The boy was what brought Zakhar here, brought his Mate to him, even if he didn't know it at all, Belial owed Lino.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Lino wanted to thank Belial again and again, over and over. But the man had already said not to thank him. So instead Lino only smiled at the demon. A genuine smile that hadn't been seen by many people for quiet some time.

The young man nodded and then left the room quickly, heading straight to find Farris, confidence and hope in every stride.
Back to top Go down
Farris McBryne

Farris McBryne

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:01 pm

The tall, lean lycan man lay on his bed, his long thin dreads splayed out beneath his head and over his overstuffed pillow. On his stomach rested his hand that gently grasped a small velvet-lined box. Nestled within the fabric was the item that cost Farris every cent he had earned from working while he was staying at the coven, a shimmering white-gold engagement ring. The young man isn't honestly one for flashy gifts... Or quite frankly gifts in general, but this tiny priceless object meant more than just a simple give. With this ring Farris was giving his life to the man he loves more than life itself, and something like that was worth the expense. Farris wanted to show Lino just how much the young man means to him, and what better way then spend his entire life savings on a marriage proposal?

He wouldn't do it here though... No it would have to be a sentimental place where the two could go back with no thoughts of fear or memories of sadness. Farris wants more than anything to give the Italian man the life he truly deserves, and that was a life of total and complete happiness, supplied with an endless amount of love.

The corners of Farris' mouth turn up warmly at the thought of their new life together and he tilts the box to look at the light glint off the white-gold, a precious metal that Farris found very suiting for his precious love. Normally he would feel a sense of bashfulness at how perfectly corny he's being, but the more he thinks about it the more excited he gets for the moment when he can really ask Lino to be with him forever.

Farris' thoughts go back to Trudey and he reflects on how he'll be able to keep his promise to himself of staying chaste for both himself and her until he was married. That day is drawing soon for Farris, and he can barely contain his nervousness as well as excitement. To be able to make love with Lino... The very thought creates a pit of warmth in Farris' stomach that turns in excitement, pinning to just see his love. However, he hadn't heard from Lino in a week now and it was starting to worry him deeply. Farris had taken to wondering around the coven when he wasn't working in search of Lino and each day he didn't see the young man it worried him even more.

He won't give up though, and if he had to he would even find Zakhar to find Lino. Nothing would keep Farris from his love anymore, he had waited so long, and though he could wait an eternity for the young Italian, the taste of being so close to Lino taunted him constantly. To distract himself he turns the box with the ring in it over to watch the light make it shimmer before him... He'd look for Lino again today, and if he couldn't find him then he would go to Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 am

As Lino approached Farris's door he knew that the British man was inside. He could sense him there. A nervousness formed in the pit of his stomach. The pup reached his hand up and felt the bare spot on his neck where Zakhar's collar had once been.

A small smile came to his lips and his eyes burned slightly as he realized it was gone. It was really, finally, truly gone.

He knocked on the door softly and then held onto his dufflebag with both hands, waiting for Farris to open the door.

His face was still bruised and beaten from when Zakhar had punished him. Purple and red marks littered his cheeks and eyes. His lip had a swollen cut. The young Italian had forgotten his face was marked like this. Everything was in the past for him.

All he could see the future.
Back to top Go down
Farris McBryne

Farris McBryne

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:31 am

Farris' head peeks up over his belly so he can glance over to the door. He couldn't think off the top of his mind anyone who would want to see him in the coven... Except Lino.

His eyes light up and he rolls off the bed, overshooting it so he hits the floor on his bum with an audible smack.

"Fuck'in hell," he grumbles as he gets up and pads over to the door, rubbing his rear. He opens the door, grinning wide when he sees Lino... It takes him a moment to process what he sees though, but when he does the smile falls from his face.

"...Lino what the hell happened?" He questions, bringing his hand up to very gently graze the side of Lino's face where the bruises are visible. His own eyes reflect pain and confusion... Hurt too. Hurt that he hadn't seen Lino for so long... So he couldn't have protected him. Before Lino can respond to Farris' question the tall young man wraps his arms around Lino gently and pulls him in to a loving embrace.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 am

Lino looked up at Farris with an equally big smile, but as soon as Farris became concerned the grin faded from the Italian's face as well.

Before Lino could even respond he found himself wrapped up in Farris's embrace. He relaxed into it, and were it not for the dufflebag he would have hugged Fariss back. Instead he opted to nuzzle his head against his lover's chest affectionately.

"Zakhar came back." He said softly, staring ahead at nothing as he continued to lean into Farris's hold. "Mi dispace... I should have told you sooner... But I was scared... I didn't want you to see me like that." He explained, looking up into the silver green eyes he loved.

"But Zakhar is locked up right now. It's finally our chance to leave this place. I'm ready when you are, the sooner the better." He said, excitement and a sense of anxiousness rising in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Farris McBryne

Farris McBryne

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 pm

A heavy sadness weighs itself against Farris' big heart, pushing it toward his stomach, making him feel the raw pain of the emotion, painful inside him. He nuzzles his face affectionately and soothingly against the side of Lino's bare neck, his own eyes squeezing shut. It made his soul ache to see the man he loved more than life hurt like this... Especially when he could have prevented it.

"...We should have left sooner... I... I should have gotten you out sooner..." The pain reflects in his voice as he holds onto Lino. Every time he has ever seen a bruise or a cut or a scratch on Lino's body it makes him feel as though it's his own fault, that he couldn't protect his love. He feels like a failure of a lover, a failure of a fiance.

"I swear on my life Lino... It will never happen again... I will never let anyone hurt you ever again," he speaks with unbridled passion and honesty in his voice. He'd hold Lino tighter, but he doesn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Lino furrowed his brow. He could tell that Farris blamed himself and that didn't sit well with the pup.

He pulled away slightly, looking into Farris's eyes with a serious expression.

"Don't say things like that Farris. None of it matters anymore. Our chance is now! Instead of feeling sad about it lets just go." He said, and despite sounding eager, he also sounded more grown up then he ever had in his young life.
Back to top Go down
Farris McBryne

Farris McBryne

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:02 pm

He gazes back into Lino's eyes and can't help be smile at his egerness, though there is still some sadness in his eyes. The tall lycan man leans down and presses his lips to Lino's forehead mainly to calm himself down. He straightens back up and smiles... And then he frowns, his eyes widening.

He turns around and runs over to his bed, leaping onto with so his body covers it, the tiny velvet box beneath his tummy, his bum sticking up in the air. He turns his neck so his can look back at Lino out of the corner of his eye.

"Can you close your eyes for a second?" He questions, his sweatpants not leaving much to the imagination from his position on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Good, Farris smiled again. That's all Lino really wanted, was for Farris to be happy. The boy let out a soft, content breath when he felt Farris's large lips kiss his forehead.

And then suddenly Farris ran to the bed and practically belly flopped on it. Lino's cheeks blushed as he stared right at his love's backside.

Mio Dio, dat ass.

Realizing he was gawking he cleared his throat and nodded his head to the question, closing his eyes and tilting his head down. The rosey hue remained on his soft cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Farris McBryne

Farris McBryne

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:25 pm

His lips stretch out into a long, large smile as he sees Lino look down and then he sits up to tuck the ring into a small pocket within the fabric of his sweatpants. He tailored the pocket himself, not wanting to risk losing the ring. He had put so much into attaining it for Lino and it was a beautiful sign of his affections toward the younger man.

"Alright you can look now," he says with a smile, still on the bed, but on his knees now as to not further unintentionally fluster his love.

"Do you wanna help me pack?" He questions, "I only got about seven things I think so it shouldn't take too long." He chuckles, flashing Lino a good glimpse of his pearly whites, which stand out against his darker caramel skin.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

As soon as Farris says that Lino can look he does so, a little crooked smile on his face out of confusion. What was Farris up to?

"Uh, yeah. What was that all about?" He asked as he set his dufflebag down and made his way towards Farris's wardrobe. Many of Farris's clothes Lino had worn all ready. He knew there wasn't much but he always felt so comfortable in Farris's attire, even if it was baggy on him.

He quickly opened the drawer and started passing Farris's belongings to him so he could place them in his backpack. The eagerness and excitement of running away was still surging throughout Lino.
Back to top Go down
Farris McBryne

Farris McBryne

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:39 pm

He takes each article of clothing from Lino and shoves it into his bag in a messy fashion that he's grown accustom to over his years of moving around; whether it be in London or across Europe to this very coven.

"Oh... Nothing. Just a little something you'll see later," He hums out as he packs, his heart doing excited backflips in his chest. They're really doing this... They're really running away together and getting married.

As he packs he keeps his warm gaze on Lino, admiring all of the beautiful features he retains, every single one of them something so wonderful to Lino... So precious to him.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 pm

The young man can't help but smile as he notices how messily Farris just shoves his clothes into the backpack. He thinks of his mom and how much that would have freaked her out, but Lino finds it kind of cute. He's always loved how carefree Farris is.

Once he hands Farris the last of his belongings he smiles big, looking back at his love with pale, excited eyes.

"That's the last of it." He says softly, the happiness evident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Finally Run   The Will to Finally Run Empty

Back to top Go down

The Will to Finally Run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next