Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Too short...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

Too short... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 pm

"Has happened before, just not with dog."

He had had people following him around but never any form of creature. It had scared him greatly when he heard the dog bark, turned around expecting a perfectly living and healthy animal to see something with a missing eye and its guts hanging out of its stomach, tail wagging excitedly.

Aloysha had screamed. He was just thankful that no one had been around to hear that scream.

"Pet that lives long time is good for someone that lives long time also."

He didn't know whether Ostanki would live long. He didn't know whether he would live long. He had noticed that since dead things started following him around, he hadn't aged. He still looked to be in his early twenties rather than the nearly thirty years he truly was.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 pm

"With people?"

He asked, his head tilting slightly, that thought would be even more terrifying, having an actual zombie shambling after you seemed worse than an undead dog.

Personally Noah much preferred Ostanki over a undead human.

"I don't think I'll live to be as old as some of the Lycan here, but I'm thirty years older than I thought I would live to be so anything else is just a bonus I suppose."

Noah had been a frail and sickly child, with how his family live he didn't expect to see his thirtieth birthday, but now he was nearing his sixtieth birthday, he was quite happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Loy nodded.

It had happened with a handful of humans before he had met the dog. None of them had been very pleasant experiences for the Necromancer. They had all terrified him.

Thirty years older than what he thought he'd live to? The boy was older than him? By quite a few years it seemed.

He hadn't expected that. he had just assumed that the boy was young. A boy rather than a man stuck in a boy's body.

"How old...?" He was curious now.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:21 pm

A small smile spread across his lips, a light dusting of pink decorating his pale face.

Everyone always thought he was young because of his body, even when Dusa had found out she had still made a point of calling him 'little brother'.

"I'm fifty seven."

He admitted, looking up at the man through his fringe of white hair.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Fifty seven?

That was twenty eight year older than him. Nearly double his age.

Holy Hell, he hadn't been expecting that. He had thought the boy was just a teenager. He didn't act overly old for his physical age.

"That is..." Older than he had expected. Much older.

But how could he be polite about saying that?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm

"I know..."

He muttered, he knew it was shocking seeing as how young he acted, but Noah had hardly gone through puberty when he had been turned, he still had still adolescence mindset.

"There are people here much older than I am, the Lycan Alpha is thousands of years old.

I was just unlucky enough to be one of the few to get bitten when still in my teenage years and survive.

Most supernaturals don't turn others until they reach physical maturity, being changed young causes problems."

He muttered, he had wished he had at least made it into his twenties before being turned, it would've been nice not to be seen constantly as a child.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

His lips parted and his eyes widened a little. If he was anyone else, he might have even blushed.

"I-I didn't mean..."

Had he insulted the boy? he didn't mean for it to sound bad. He was just thinking out loud. Something that could occasionally get him into a bit of trouble.

The Necromancer waited with baited breath.

Had he upset the boy in any way?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Noah shook his head and smiled softly.

"It's fine, I've gotten use to the fact that I am going to be young forever, it doesn't bother me."

Physically Noah was nineteen, though he looked to be about seventeen years old.

"I was bitten when I was nineteen, I've always be small for my age. It is nothing to worry about."

He looked up at the man brightly Noah was alive, what did he have to be upset about?
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Nineteen? That was...young.

You still had your whole life ahead of you when you were nineteen.

And Noah had had it taken away from him. he had been turned into a Lycan and been forced into a different way of life.

That mustn't have been nice for the boy.

Aloysha returned the smile with a little one of his own, relieved the boy wasn't upset with him.

"I am twenty nine." Noah had shared his age, why not share his own? He was young in comparison to the boy. Half his age.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Noah laughed softly as he looked up at Aloysha.

"You probably thought you were older than me, huh?"

No wonder the man had looked at him with such surprise, physically Aloysha was much older than him, but looks were often deceiving in that way.

"You've obviously stopped aging too, or else you are doing very well for someone who is nearly thirty.

You're lucky, at least you're tall. I still get asked for id at the liquor store."

The Lycan chuckled again, he didn't really drink so he found that fact more amusing than anything.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm

He nodded, sheepish smile stretching his lips. "Yes, I did."

Aloysha had honestly thought he was older than Noah. And he had been wrong. Noah was much older than him.

"It has been years since last I changed." He hadn't paid too much attention to his ageing. But recently he had looked in the mirror and realised that he didn't look any different than he did five years ago. Not one thing had changed but the length of his hair.

"I have always been tall."

Even as a boy he had towered over friends and family. He had always been tall and muscular, though recently his muscle definition had faded dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:23 pm

"I see."

He murmured as he mused over that thought for a moment, Aloysha definitely wasn't human then.

The dead following him around could've been a curse or something but human's didn't just stop aging, there was something supernatural about the man, that much couldn't be denied.

"I'm really interested to know what you are, definitely not a Lycan or Vampire, it would be rather obvious if you were, something....subtle..."

Noah had always like mysteries, and Aloysha was full of mystery.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Aloysha gave a little shrug.

"I will find out in future."

Someday he'd find out what he was. He didn't know when but eventually he'd know what he was. He just had to be patient until then.

In recent years, the man had been best known for his patience.

"Time will tell us what I am."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm

It was only now that the Lycan had realised how comfortable he had made himself in the man's lap.

His blushed softly and stood up on reflex, he hadn't taken notice to the fact that he had been sitting there so long.

He moved to sit beside the man on his bed, bringing his knees to his chest and hugging them.

"I suppose so, plenty of people here who would be able to help you."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm

His arms slid from around the boy - no, the man's - waist when he stood up rather abruptly.

Aloysha smirked a little when Noah sat next to him, blushing softly.

He loved watching people blush. It was amusing. It was entertaining. It was even more entertaining watching someone blush through the Necromancers own actions.

He tugged a lock of white hair. "Leaving so soon? I was just getting comfortable with you in my lap like that."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

"I uhh.....um.."

The Lycan's mouth flapped open uselessly as his blushing darkened, this was cruel, Aloysha was embarrassing him on purpose.

Noah whined softly as his hair was tugged, his ears pinned against his feathery white hair beneath his beanie.

With the constant embarrassment his ears and tail weren't going to go away which only added to his feelings of embarrassment, it was a vicious cycle.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Aloysha chuckled and ruffled the Lycan's hair when he stuttered and blushed darker.

He loved it. He loved watching the flush on his cheeks darken that much. It was a truly beautiful sight to behold.

The Russian leaned back against the bed, long arms moving behind him to brace himself so he didn't fall back.

His leg kicked out idly as he looked around the room curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 pm

The Lycan shifted slightly, had sat down on his tail and it got rather painful quite quickly.

Noah place the book on his bedside table before laying out on his stomach, at least like this he could lay without being uncomfortable, having his tail stuffed in his pants really didn't make life easy.

"If you like reading you should see the library they have here, it is huge and they have books in all different languages, something for everyone I suppose."

Last edited by Noah Amsel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Aloysha perked up when Noah mentioned library.

He loved books. He had hundred stashed away in his small apartment in Russia and he had a fair amount of them with him at the moment.

And perhaps there would be books that could help him decide what he was. Books could be helpful for that.

His blue eyes were bright, a little grin spreading across his lips. He would definitely have to search out the library at some point.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

A smile spread across his lips, the man's body language clearly showed that he was fond of that idea.

"I think you'd like it down there, large leather couches, big fireplace, everything you would expect from a mansion as big as this I suppose.

I'd live down there if I could surrounded by mounds of my favourite novels."

He chuckled softly, he had hidden himself in their many times, engulfed in a large chair as he fell asleep reading.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm

"That sounds very good."

He would definitely have to venture out into the mansion and find the library. He'd love to be able to see it.

He would probably get lost in the sheer amount of books there and spend days at a time in there reading.

Aloysha grinned. "Perhaps we can find better book there than zombie apocalypse book," he chuckled softly.

Would there be books about zombies in the library? True zombies. The ones that he knew, not the ones popular media and created to scare people.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Noah pouted slightly at the man.
"I still think it is a good book even though it is horror fiction. I like fantasy books, even werewolf ones where they get us completely wrong.

I mean part man part wolf? Pretty sure when I shift I am a complete wolf, thought they are still fun to read."

He'd like to find some better books than the ones he had but surely Aloysha could see the value novels had that did depict them wrong, they were still fun stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too short...   Too short... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too short...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2