Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Desperation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Desperation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 am

The Demon's gaze flickered over to the Lycan for a moment as he sat down beside him before landing back on the television.

Be didn't think the man would be coming close to him by choice, in all honesty he wasn't quite sure why he was still here, Belial was still quite mad after all.

Perhaps he would go home, find Zakhar and see if they could turn his anger into lust, like what had happened so many times in the past when the Lycan had misbehaved.

After everything the Demon was unsure of what he wanted out of all this, would be continue to pursue the man and try to claim him or just walk away from this train wreck, both were currently circling in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 am

He had almost half finished his meal before he spoke.

"I still don't like you." His eyes flickered to Belial. "And I still don't want you dominating me."

He pursed his lips as he stared at the Demon. "But I have an obligation to you."

As long as Belial didn't ask him to do anything too far out of his comfort zone, he would do what the Demon told him.

He would even, perhaps, take part in very light bondage Sessions when the Demon wanted him to. He was thankful to him but he didn't trust him entirely. Even so, light bondage seemed okay. He had managed to get through a Session where his virginity had been taken away from him okay.

There was no lasting pain or hatred from the Session. It was what happened after the Session that had pissed him off to no end.

"But... As far as people I don't like go, I like you a hell of a lot more than I like some people." He didn't hate the Demon. He was fairly easy to get along with. He just hated what he did to him without talking him through it beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:29 am

"I don't particularly care if you like me or not and you don't have any obligation to me."

He muttered as he continued to gaze at the television, not really paying attention to the program, more working through the days events in his head.

It should be evident the Coilean by now that Belial was use to being hated and feared, whether or not someone liked him didn't even register in his mind.

The Lycan didn't owe him some life debt, Belial hadn't killed him, it wasn't like he had saved his life, he had simply not punished him for mutilating his own body.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 am

A soft huff sounded.

"You may not care if you stopped me from keeling over dead, but I do." If Belial hadn't done what he had, Coilean would be lying dead in that room.

Belial may not give two shits but he did.

"If you don't think I have an obligation to you then great, means I don't have to do anything." He shrugged ad gestured to the Demon with his fork. "But don't flag this off as unimportant because it is to me. You saved my life I owe it to you. Don't go spitting on my customs by denying that I owe you anything."

He shoved the piece of broccoli that was on his fork into his mouth and began chewing.

"Have me do whatever, I don't care, but tell me what's going to happen beforehand so I don't go and do something stupid like tearing half of my chest off, aye?" The words were spoken through a full mouth but they were easy enough to understand.

It wasn't so much the domination that scared him than the fear of not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 am

Belial shook his head but remained silent, the only reason Coilean had almost died was because of his decision to brand him.

He didn't care anymore, if Coilean had decided that he had an obligation to the Demon then good for him, but at the moment Belial was not in the best of moods.

"Tearing my mark off was stupid, even if you denounce my ownership of you the benefits of having it far outweigh the negatives.

But trust a Lycan to be hot headed and not think things through."

He muttered finally as he rose to his feet and went over to the fridge to grab himself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:58 am

"It's what we're known for, isn't it?"

He gave a little snort then chuckled.

"For so long I tried to act like Alek. So calm and..." He sighed heavily. "Y'know what? It worked too. It helped when I had my daughter around. She's so bright and bubbly. Makes everyone feel better just by being in the same room as you."

He shook his head and pulled his hair over one shoulder, braiding it idly.

"But I'm still just a hot headed Lycan, aren't I? No matter how much I act like my father I'll always be even more rash than Aodh...."

A laugh sounded. "Perhaps next time I'm branded I'll think about pros and cons before doing something stupid. Pass me a beer?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 am

"Alek is one of a kind, I've been around a long time and I've not met another Lycan like him."

Belial laughed softly and shook his head.
"You and your brother are very similar, when he first saw me he doused me with holy water, you two acted the exact same way."

"Next time?"
He asked quizzically as he rummaged through the fridge and grabbed out two beers, making his way over to the Lycan and handing him one as he sat back down on the couch and twisting it open.

"I wont be doing that again so unless another Demon crawls out and over powers you, I doubt there will ever be a next time, you survived nearly two thousand years without being branded after all."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 am

Coilean snorted loudly, lifting a hand to cover his mouth as he started laughing.

Trust Aodh to think just like him. Perhaps they were more alike than he had thought over the last couple hundred years. They had been drifting apart but it seemed they were still all to similar.

The Lycan turned a look over his shoulder, arching a brow. Belial wasn't going to...?

But he thought he would.

The Irishman couldn't explain the sudden disappointment he felt. The same feeling was set on his face, clearly showing it in his expression.

But why? Why was he disappointed that Belail wasn't going to claim him again.

This was all too confusing.

He shook his head, turning all of his attention to opening the bottle handed to him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:24 am

Belial noticed the disappointed expression on Coilean's face, this would be the forth time in one day that the man had managed to surprise him.

Did he want to be branded again after almost killing himself trying to get rid of it the first time? Coilean confused the Demon greatly with how much his feelings and thoughts shifted.

"Branding is not something I do lightly, currently there is one other person in the world besides myself that wears my mark."

The Demon prided himself on being evasive, that was how he had avoided detection, not only from exorcists but much higher powers.

The Heavens would not be happy to know that he was on Earth, no doubt that they would seal him back away if they caught him.

Claiming someone drew attention to him, not to mention it wasn't exactly painless for him either, he'd undergo much more pain than they did but he did it for the safety of those he had claimed.

If Zakhar died, it could easily bring him back due to him wearing his mark, and at least whilst in the pit Zakhar's soul would be confined to the Demon's chamber, safe.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 am

"I know that," he mumbled, curling up in his corner of the couch, taking a sip of his beer. The tone he had used was almost sulky.

He was confused.

He didn't want to be dominated but having his power taken away from him aroused and excited him. He went to so much trouble to get that branding mark off of him and now he was disappointed that he wasn't going to get another?

Coilean didn't understand.

And that lack of understanding frustrated him.

He turned his attention to the TV, staring at it intently. Some crappy show was playing but he wasn't paying attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:39 am

Belial shook his head, Coilean seemed almost disappointed, a strange notion considering what he had just done to himself.

It seemed that the man really had made rash decisions in the heat of the moment and hadn't thought through what he really wanted, instead focusing on what his pride told him.

His eyes turned back to the television when Coilean looked away.
It was looking like Belial had a knack for getting fixated on people who defied him stubbornly and caused him trouble.
First Zakhar and now Coilean, though even when he was captured by sex slavers Belial had never been this mad towards his younger Lycan.

Regardless of what happened he still found himself wanting both wolves, seemed Belial was an emotion masochist as well as a physical one.

That thought had him chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 am

Coilean looked up to Belial out of the corner of his eye when he started chuckling.

What was he laughing at?

"I'm going to go get dressed," he muttered as he stood. He was still wearing that little towel and with the way he had been sitting it had come loose and as he stood, the towel had stayed on the sofa.

He padded towards Ciro's bedroom, the scar on his ass and thigh stretching with each step he took. It seemed he'd have two scars permanently taunting him for his idiocy now.

It didnt take long to root through his bag and pull out some comfortable black shorts and a simple green tee shirt.

When he was done, he padded back into the room, sitting himself on the couch again. This time he wasn't trying to push himself against the edge of the couch. He was slightly more relaxed; sat closer to Belial.

He trusted the Demon not to suddenly lash out and kill him if he got a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:50 am

"Mmhmm."

The Demon responded simply, watching the man get up and walk away, his eye draw to the scar on his backside and thigh, he was always interested to hear the story behind scars.

"What happened to your thigh by the way? You know the story behind my battle trophy, I don't know yours."

He muttered as the lycan sat back down beside him, noticeably closer to the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:54 am

"I was a stupid cocky shit when I was human."

After a beat he grinned. "More stupid and cocky than I am today," he corrected.

"Me and Aodh were trying to exorcise a Demon that had manifested enough to pass off as a Spirit." A powerful Demon but not overly strong.

"The owner of the house that the Demon was inhabiting decided to come in while me and my brother were exorcising it and the Demon went for him. I, of course, had to be the hero and jumped in the way. Deon fucked up my leg, human ran away screaming. Aodh ended up saving the day."

He rolled his eyes.

Try to be heroic, everything goes tits up and you end up looking like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:00 am

"You have a habit of messing with Demon's when you shouldn't then, that's a nasty trait to have.

One good thing comes out of me being around for the rest of you, no other Demon is going to come anywhere near Catania or the mansion while I live here.

You lot just have to put up with me until I decide to leave."

If another Demon managed to crawl out as soon as they sensed him they would run off to the other side of the globe in fear that he would send them back, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:14 am

Ciro wandered through the front door, kicking it closed with his foot as he munched mindlessly on a horrifically large packet of potato chips, crumbs flying from his mouth at varying intervals.

His eyes immediately fell on Belial and he gave a groan, collapsing onto the sofa.

"Please say he's been fed. There's fuck all food in the fridge save for that pizza that's been growing enough mould to start life on a small alien planet."

Well, Coilean had sent him out and come back with a guy. Well, three guesses what had happened there. He wasn't particularly bitter about it, save perhaps for being mildly disgruntled that he wasn't invited along.

But just so long as Coilean fed and watered his pets, that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:24 am

"Well, I never say I was good at evading Demon- We could always take this to the bedroom again," he purred lowly, sliding so close to the Demon that he was almost sitting on his lap, one hand resting on his chest.

His entire demeanour had changed as soon as he heard the obnoxiously loud footsteps that could only be his human clunk towards the front door.

When Ciro walked in, he looked up, a perfect act of embarrassment on his face.

"Oh, Ciro... uh, hi." He gave an awkward grin that soon turned smug at the humans greeting sentence. His hand slid down Belial's chest to rest on his thigh, dangerously close to his crotch. "Yeah, we've been well fed today, haven't we, Lee?"

He pulled away from Belial enough for common decency but cuddled against his side as if he was his lover. "Lee, this is my roommate, Ciro. Ciro, my fuckbuddy Lee."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 am

Belial was surprised by Coilean's attitude change but that only lasted a moment as he sensed the human close by, a small smirk appearing on his lips, so they were going to play Human.

He turned to face Ciro as he entered, a nervous grin on his lips as he greeted the man.

"Nice to meet you, Ciro."

He replied with a soft chuckle, running his hand through the shorter layers of his hair as he flashed the man a rather charming smile.

His eyes flicked back to Coilean, his eyes glinting mischievously as his smile turned into a smirk.

"Very well fed, I'm practically stuffed."
He muttered suggestively, not trying to hide the sexual innuendo in his sentence, if Ciro knew anything about Coilean his preference for being on top would be common knowledge, so Belial had to play bottom.

He nestled in against the Lycan as he cuddled up against him, tilting his head up to plant an affectionate kiss on the man's neck, nibbling at the skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 am

The human blinked a little in surprise at the nervous smile.

Huh. Not what he had expected one of Coilean's lovers to be like at all. Good-looking, sure, but he had imagined someone confident, loud, with a certain pinch of obnoxiousness... although maybe he was just thinking of himself in that respect.

But he had thought that they would at least be confident.

"Yeah, you too." he muttered awkwardly.

It was weird seeing Coilean curled up like that with someone else. It wasn't that he was jealous, of course, but it did make him feel somewhat like a third wheel.

"I'm not gonna ask what you guys have been up to today, I can spare myself the details."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 am

He was shocked when Belial actually went along with the act.

And he could act well. Coilean almost believed the nervousness. If he didn't already know Belial and what he was like, he would have definitely believed it.

"Are you sure you're stuffed? I could definitely go for some more," he purred to the Demon, just loud enough for Ciro to hear, hand running down his stomach slowly to grasp him through his jeans.

A wide smirk pulled as his lips.

"I'm sure you can hazard a guess. It involved almost every piece of furniture in your room and some melted chocolate. But you're right, you don't need the little details." His lips twitched. This was fun. "Don't worry, I'll clean up your room later."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:00 am

He gave a soft gasp as Coilean grasped him through his jeans, trying half heartedly to push the man's hand away.

"Coilean..."
He muttered the scolding whimper as his nodded towards Ciro.
"We have company."

The Demon was playing innocent, he wouldn't want to be fooling around with his lover while another man was in the room.

The thought of being being deterred for a moment because someone was watching him have sex was laughable, he could have sex in the middle of a shopping mall and not bat an eyelid.

'Lee's' mouth gaped open at Coilean and he turned around, shooting Ciro an apologetic look.
"I am so sorry, he didn't tell me that was your room..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:30 am

He groaned, running a stressed hand through his hair as he shot a deadly glare over at the redhead.

"Of course he didn't."

Ciro started to pad towards his room. Well, he'd better see what the damage was. Not that he particularly wanted to, but if Coilean had smashed any lamps or got chocolate all over the duvet, he would have to pay for it.

How did this man manage to worm his way into his life and occupy his house and have sex with somebody else in his bed?

God that must have been a fucked up night when they first met.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 am

Coilean laughed at the embarrassed reaction he got from the Demon. He would never get that reaction other than when they were playing human.

It was funny.

He couldn't wait to get Belial alone and take the piss out of him. He'd love it.

"Dont supposed you wanna go make a mess and get some chocolate while I go distract him?" he murmured softly to Belial as he stood.

Caught in the lie. They needed to crawl their way out of this one.

The Lycan stalked forwards, arms wrapping around Ciro's waist, pulling him back to his chest. "How about we have a little fun out here before the sight of teh room gives you a heart attack?" he murmured into the human's neck, nipping softly at his skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 am

Belial gave a soft nod as Coilean whispered to him, he wasn't one for being caught in a lie, he would make this believable.

"I need the bathroom."
He murmured, loud enough for Ciro to hear, with that he rose to his feet and padded into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

The Demon disappeared in an instant, appearing again in the room having gathered up everything they needed.

He emptied a packet of chocolate into a ceramic bowl, holding is hand over and focusing, heating the chocolate to a temperature that seemed to be warm enough for food-play but had cooled down in their absence.

He set the bowl down in a little stand and placed a lit candle underneath it, which prevented the chocolate from setting again.

Silently he knocked most the objects off of each available surface.

Smearing a small amount of lubricant in choice placed before placing the bottle, closed but knocked over on the dresser and pulling the sheets off of the bed, dripping and smearing small amounts of chocolate around the room.

The room looked like they had been going at it all day, that brought a smirk to the Demon's lips and he teleported back into the bathroom.

He flushed the toilet and washed his hands before exiting again and walking up to kiss the Lycan on the back of the neck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:04 am

Ciro rolled his eyes and pushed Coilean away, heading towards the door. "You've got company."

He had almost reached the doorknob when he changed his mind and turned back around with a sigh.

"Fine. But my room had better be in perfect order when I next go in it."

Well, not that it had been in perfect order to begin with. There were things living in there.

His arms encircled Coilean's neck, pushing his lips hungrily to the other man's with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Desperation   [M] Desperation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Desperation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Storage Area :: Empty Space-
Jump to: