Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Sun and sand.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Sun and sand. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Lia pulled him under water, a large smirk appearing on her lips as he tried to push her away, it seemed the Lycan hadn't caught onto her little trick.

She pulled him tight against her beneath the water, there was no way she was letting him get away.

The woman looked up at him, her green eyes changing back to purple as she looked up at him, chuckling softly as the two of them broke through the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 pm

His struggling stopped when her eyes flashed purple.

Belial.

That was a cruel trick she had played on him. A cruel trick that he most probably deserved but nonetheless, he was unhappy about it.

When the broke the surface, his arms wrapped around her. He clung to her pathetically, face buried in her neck.

"Mistress, I thought you left me behind," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Lia slowly shifted back, they were far enough back in the water that no one would notice as her hair lengthened and darkened to black and her body grew slightly and became a few shades lighter.

Her arms wrapped around him tenderly as he clung to her and buried his face in her neck, her hands stroking through his hair gently.

She pressed a kiss to his neck as she embraced him.
"We are not in a Session Zakhar, I would never abandon you like that.

Silly boy."
She cooed to him in a warm and reassuring tone, the Demon would never leave him like that, unless they were in Session and he had misbehaved, right now they were out, having fun, there would be no punishments of that nature when they were like this.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Her soft, gentle reassurances and touches calmed him slightly.

He had been truly worried that she had left him because he had angered or upset her. It had scared him.

A lot.

He pressed his lips to her neck as he hugged her tighter.

"Please don't leave me, Mistress." Not outside of a Session. He didn't want her randomly disappearing when they were together outside of a Session. It scared him.

Whilst in session, he didnt mind. He had to night to ask that of her. She could do whatever she wanted outside of a Session.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 pm

She held him tight, it was obvious that he had a fear of abandonment, thinking she had left had rattled him greatly.

"It's alright Zakhar, I'll never leave you, I'm sorry I upset you."

The Demon murmured softly, her hand gently rubbing his back as she tried to sooth his fears, she hadn't meant to scare him like that.

Her hand slid down his back and down the back of his board shorts, resting against the mark that she had left on his backside.

There was nothing sexual in the touch, she was reminding him of one simple fact.

"I'll always come when you call for me."
It was a promise, if he called for her, no matter where or when, she would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Usually he didn't have a few of abandonment.

He didn't care if he was left alone. No matter what situation he was in. He just didn't care.

But with Belial it was different. The Demon was incredibly important to him. When he thought she had abandoned him, he felt panic rise up in him. He was scared. Incredibly so.

He was so attached to her that the mere thought of not knowing where she was when he was near terrified him.

The mark... he had almost forgotten about it. He hadn't want to use it unless he was in an emergency and needed it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Her hand moved to his cheek, moving his head up until he was facing her, a warm smile gracing her lips as she leaned up and kissed him softly.

"I gave it to you to use, never be afraid of doing so, no matter the situation."

All he had to do was seek her out mentally, so much as thinking her real name and willing her to be with him would be enough to summon her when he wore her mark.

"You're special to me."
She muttered softly, Lia was definitely attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and sand.   Sun and sand. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun and sand.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Beach-
Jump to: