Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Driving Me Mad (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:35 am

"It's a shame that sailors aren't are superstitious now days, I'd love to see them cowering in their cabins because the ship is haunted by a colony of bats, oh, a murder of crows would be even more fun.

Death omens plaguing ships, I wonder how long it would take me to learn how to do that."

The Vampire hummed, tapping his finger to his lips, he learned how to summon bats easily enough, crows shouldn't be that much different.

He stuck his tongue out at Aodh again, in defiance.
"I think I have used my tongue plenty the last week, all I can taste is you."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:48 am

The Lycan snorted loudly.

That would be so fun to see. He loved scaring the shit out of Superstitious sailors himself. Watching his boyfriend do it would be even more fun. He may even join in. he knew a lot of old superstitions.

A cocky grin pulled at his lips. All he could taste? That was a stroke to his ego.

"Are you complaining, Aeker?" He slid from the Vampire's grip, pulling the blankets back and hovering, lips feathering against his crotch with ever breath and word. "I was going to return the favour but if you're complaining..."

He sat up, grinning at his Vampire, silver eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 am

"Me? Complain?..a preposterous notion."

He replied with a little grin of his own.
Aeker was in no way complaining, all he could taste was Aodh, the Lycan's scent coated his own skin until the two of them could not be told apart by smell alone.

All he could see, and wanted to see, was Aodh. The Lycan had barely left this room for the last week, and Aeker had enjoyed every exhausting moment of it.

The Vampire's eyes gleamed mischievously.
"I'll remember that for when you start pawing at me in about thirty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:03 am

The Lycan snorted softly.

Preposterous notion indeed. Aeker never complained about anything.

Aodh arched a brow when Aeker's crimson eyes gleamed. He didn't see that expression all that often.

He leaned down again, tongue laving up the Vampire's thigh slowly before he bit into it sharply, sucking at the skin until it was a dark colour.

"Thirty minutes?"

His hands slid up the Vampire's legs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:09 am

"Thirty seconds."
He corrected himself, they had only just finished having sex, he hadn't thought that Aodh would want to go again so quickly, by the end of this month Aeker was going to go into hibernation for a week or so to make up for being so active.

The Vampire drew in a sharp breath as Aodh bit down into his skin, groaning softly as he sucked at it and his hands slid up his legs.

It was becoming more and more clear each day that in his heat Aodh's appetite simply could not be sated, if he did or said something remotely suggestive the Lycan was ready and waiting to go again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:13 am

The Lycan chuckled softly against the Vampire's thigh.

Thirty seconds indeed.

Aodh knew he was damn near insatiable when he was in Heat. It was annoying a lot of the time. But he still had to deal with it. So did his partner at the time. Aeker would have to deal with this for years to come.

His hands slid up the German's sides slowly, caressing each muscle gently as he continued to mark his lover's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 am

Aeker always felt so constant, his mood and temperament didn't change and falter with the seasons or moon cycle.

However he could feel himself being influenced by Aodh's mood, the man was insatiable but so far Aeker had kept up with him, being ready and willing every time the Lycan had come to him, granted he knew that Aodh had taken care of himself if he had been sleeping.

He gave a soft moan as his fingers caressed over his skin, Aeker writhed slightly under the Lycan's touch, enticing his lover with his more than willing body as he was marked again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:29 am

Aodh gave a purr.

Seeing his lover so willing even after he had fucked him into exhaustion the last week made him love the Vampire even more.

Even when Aodh was obsessive and demanded things like he was now, Aeker would comply. It was a great feeling.

He kissed, nipped at and marked the Vampire's thigh languidly.

He was in no rush now. Little teasing touches, slow fucking. He wanted this to be passionate. Not full of lust; not fast and hard. Slow, languid, full of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:39 am

Aeker's hand reached down and stroked through Aodh's hair, his fingers weaving through the short locks tenderly as he gazed down at the man, his scarlet eyes softening.

He gave a soft purr as his thigh was nipped and kissed, everything had been so hard and demanding as of late so it made him savor this gentle, teasing touches even more.

Pretty soon there would not be a simple inch of unmarked skin on the Vampire, yet he didn't care, this was his Lycan and he would happily wear the man's marks with pride.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:47 am

His hands curled around the Vampire's knees, pulling him down the bed a little, parting his legs gently.

He smiled a little against Aeker's thigh.

Aodh's tongue laved upwards, laving over the Vampire's tight ring of muscles.

His tongue moved, running over the crease of his thigh and pushing himself up the Vampire's body, tracing each curve of muscle on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:53 am

He gave a soft mewling moan as Aodh's tongue laved over him, pressing down against his tongue slightly.

Aeker no longer squirmed away or protested when Aodh touched him in such an intimate manner there, he trusted the man completely, that included letting him have full access to him body, unrestricted.

The muscles of his stomach each reacted to his touch, clenching, then relaxing as his tongue traced over them.

Aeker's hands smoothed through the Lycan's hair and over his shoulders, caressing his neck softly, his slender fingers drawing over the many marks that littered it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:15 am

Aodh smiled when Aeker didn't flinch away from him.

It meant he trusted him. There was no fear. No hurt or anger; fear. Nothing. It was much better than the previous reactions.

He purred when Aeker's fingers stroked over his back and shoulders as his tongue continued to trace up over his torso.

He kissed his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:19 am

Aeker tilted his head back, allowing Aodh to have full access to his neck.

His Lycan was tasting his body, lapping at his skin, he could not help but wonder if Aodh like the taste of him as much as he like how Aodh's skin tasted.

Everything about the man enticed him, how he smelled, how he tasted, every one of his senses reacted to Aodh's presence.

His hands smoothed over his shoulder, tenderly stroking the broad, hard muscles.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:47 am

He pressed his body against his lovers, grinding his hips softly.

A soft groan sounded as he continued to thrust and grind his hips against the Vampires. Even the smallest touch felt amazing to him at the moment. He was so sensitive. So ready for pleasure.

He tugged a little at Aeker's earlobe with his teeth.

"I love you," he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 am

Aeker gave a soft gasping moan as Aodh ground up against him, the Vampire was responsive to his every touch.

Over the last week they had been intimate constantly so his body knew that even small touches like these were indicators that more was on its way.

"I love you too, so much."

He responded, his hand reaching up to stroke his Lover's neck and cheek tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Driving Me Mad (AA)   [M] Driving  Me Mad (AA) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Driving Me Mad (AA)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aodh, Smiles and Aeker's Room-
Jump to: