Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am

She growled lowly. "Oh, so you're just going to play fuck toy to satisfy me."

The girl snorted. Yes, doing this was dangerous. Especially with someone like Belial. But right now she couldn't care less.

"I don't need anyone."

She didn't want to have to rely on someone to sate her.

Brandusa's eyes slid shut and she inhaled sharply when his fingers pressed against her though the thick fabric of her breeches.

No. No she wasn't aroused. This wasn't turning her on. It wasn't. It wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 am

"Satisfy you? no not at all, I'm going to degrade you to the point where that high and mighty attitude of yours is gone and you will see you are no better than your father."

He purred his words into her ear, she had called Zakhar a pathetic animal, she would be no better once Belial was done with her.

"Fucking, liar."

No one could lie to Belial, he could see on people's faces exactly what they desired and right now she wanted him, no matter how much she denied it.

The air around them was heavy with sex and the scent of lust, there was no denying primal urges in this place.

Leaning down his caught her neck in his mouth, biting down firmly as he sucked on the flesh trapped between his teeth, his hand moving and sliding down the front of her pants, teasingly stroking the line of her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 am

"I'll always be better than that bastard."

Nothing could degrade her to the point where she was as low as him. Nothing.

Belial could do whatever the fuck he wanted to her and she'd still be a better person than Zakhar. She always would.

"I don't need anyone!" she growled darkly.

She had handled herself just fine. She could do anything she needed to do on her own. She didn't need anyone. She refused to need anyone.

The girl writhed when his hand slid down the front of her pants.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 am

A soft chuckle escaped him as she spoke, at least she had some fire in her, probably the only thing he liked about her at the moment.

"You don't need anyone, explain that, to her..."

He purred his words seductively as his hand slid down the front of her panties and his fingers stroke her, two of them delving inside of her, she was already wet, seemed being on heat was effecting her pretty strongly as well.

His lips curled into a little smirk as his other hand moved to unbutton and unzip her pants, giving him more freedom to move.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 am

Brandusa shook her head, clenching her thighs together, trying to move away from him.

She moaned softly, head bowing in shame when his fingers pushed into her and she actually enjoyed it.

"I don't need anyone. Ever. I can pleasure myself."

Her hands grasped frantically at his, trying to pull them away.

She didn't want this. All she had wanted was some food. He had cooked for her and she just needed to take some rubbish downstairs. That was all she had bargained for. This wasn't part of her plans.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 am

His fingers slipped out of her, moving to rub damp circles around her clit, her struggling didn't even register as resistance to his movements, he had no trouble moving despite her grasp on him.

"Is it that wrong to need people?
I'm the oldest being on the planet, a few muttered words and I can kill anyone on Earth in an instant.
Even I need people, there is no shame in that."

He muttered as he leaned in and kissed her again, he would break her, show her the reality of what she was and what she was fighting against.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 am

She shook her head, still pushing at Belial's hands as he spoke, tears filling her eyes.

Yes, it was terrible needing people.

She had needed her father and look at where that had left her. She would't rely on anyone ever again.

She was her own person and she was independent.

Brandusa struggled against him, turning her head when he kissed her.

"Stop," she sobbed. She wanted this to stop. She didn't want this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:18 am

His purple gaze darkened and twisted as tears fell from her eyes, one thing he loved about women, as soon as they couldn't help themselves they broke down into tears, it was a joyous thing to watch and it had a sadistic smirk pulling at his lips.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen."
He mocked openly, a few moments ago she had been acting like such a big shot, ordering him around and making demands, now she tried like the little girl she was.

"If you really want me to stop, make me."

He replied as he leaned down to kiss her neck again, his fingers delving inside of her once again, deeper this time, thrusting his fingers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 am

She looked up at him, tears clinging to her dark eyelashes.

Now he was using her words against her. That was cruel. She hated it when people twisted her words to their own advantage.

Brandusa cringed.

How could she make him stop? She was just a weak, pathetic girl. She wasn't as tall as Belial or as strong. She didn't have any fighting skills. And she was sure the self defence skills she had learned in classes at school wouldn't help a lick in this situation.

All she could do was give up.

She moaned softly, hips jerking a little when his fingers thrust up into her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:30 am

That last little look of desperation before they gave up was the sweetest, he savored it and soaked it up before he gripped her wrists and guided her to the bed, pushing her down and laying on top of her as his hips ground against her.

Daddy's little girl, over powered and humiliated until they submitted, it was just too perfect.

He could not help but wonder what Zakhar thought of all this, his Master taking advantage of his daughter.

He banished the thought quickly and turned his attentions back to Brandusa, it had been too long since he had taken a female, his attentions had been on taming and sating Zakhar as of late, time to shake up his diet.

He pushed the girl's coat over her shoulders before pushing down her pants.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:37 am

There!

That as her usual tactic. Pretend she had submitted until she found a good escape.

She fought against him, tugging and jerking and her wrists in his grip, scrambling backwards when he dragged her towards the bed, feet digging into the thick carpet, a low growl rumbling in her chest.

One hand broke free from his grip and she balled it into a fist, beating at his chest, trying to get away from him.

Another soft sob sounded when he pushed her down onto the bed.

What was he?! He was so strong; so unaffected by her punches.

She stared up at the ceiling, body shaking, soft sobs sounding as he pulled her pants down. She wanted to get away before he started speaking again, assuring her that it was okay to rely one someone. Convincing her.

She didn't want it.

She had lived just fine without relying on anyone. She wanted to go on like that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 am

"You can't over power me, you can't hurt me."
He cooed as she kept trying to fight against him, reaching over to his drawer he grabbed some leather strapping and bounder her arms, tying them to the headboard.

Sitting up Belial pulled his blood stained shirt over his head, the wound that should've marked his stomach was completely gone, healed already.

He smirked down at her, leaning in against her ear as she whispered to her.

"I'm a Demon."

The man chuckled as he moved to unlace her corset slowly, his finger tugging at the laces dutifully.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 am

She tugged uselessly at the straps binding her to the Demon's bed.

They were a thick leather. Not something she'd be able to break in a hurry.

"Fuck," she hissed under her breath, panicked eyes turning up to her bound wrists, flinching but otherwise trying to ignore Belial when he tugged at the strings of her corset.

Demons. Oh joy.

Did he know about her Necromancer half? Demons and Necromancers were either best friends or arch enemies. Necromancers could drag Demons from Hell or drag Demons play toys from Hell.

She couldn't do either as of yet but with some training she could.

She'd keep that part of her quiet. Necromancers didn't usually have a scent about them differing them from humans. Unless he saw her Necromancer abilities, he shouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:02 am

Belial chuckled, now she was seeing the gravity of her situation, she had annoyed the wrong man tonight with her rudeness and then trying to attack his Slave when he was defenseless, though Zakhar was never defenseless, not while he still had the Demon's mark.

"Lets see what kind of body a sweet little thing like you has."

Belial got off of her, tugging off her pants and underwear completely before removing her corset and unbuttoning her shirt.

He gave an appreciative purr as his eyes trailed over her exposed flesh.

"Two Lycan's on heat in one night, I'm a lucky boy."

He added with a chuckle as he undid her pants and let them fall to the floor, as per usual he was bare beneath them.

"Tell me about how much you don't want this."
He cooed to the girl as his hand slipped between her thighs again.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 am

Brandusa looked away, cheeks flushing a dark red when he unbuttoned her shirt and bared her to him.

With the corset and loose shirt, the girl didn't wear a bra so she was completely bare underneath the shirt. This was embarrassing. Humiliating. She was tied up hopelessly and bared to the Demon.

"You're sick."

Was he really going to do it? Was he going to have sex with her? Tie her up and play with her like this?

She kicked at him when his hand slid between her thighs again. "I dont want it! get away from me! Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:13 am

He laughed loudly as she kicked at him, did she not notice that the more she fought, the worse it was for her?

He grabbed some more leather strapping and tied her ankles to each of the bedposts, her legs were now spread wide apart and knees slightly bent.

"You're not very convincing, I expected more spirit out of you."

His eyes narrowed as his smirk got wider, he was having such fun teasing her like this, it was a joy.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:17 am

She tugged at her ankles when they were bound, eyes narrowing into a glare at the Demon.

"Bastard. Bastard!"

The woman tugged and thrashed on the bed, trying to loosen at least one of the straps binding her limbs.

"When I get out of this, I'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Belial gave a low chuckle and shook his head.
"You assume that you're going to get out of this? Perhaps in my spite I'll just keep you here to be mine forever.

Maybe I'll let your father out of that cage at last and put you in there instead until your spirit is a little more...docile."

The Demon purred as his hands caressed her thrashing body, stroking her soft inner thighs.

"You can't kill me, but by all means please try, it will be interesting to watch."

Belial reached over and pulled a condom out of his bedside table.
"You see, this is why I prefer men, Demons are highly fertile and while you're in heat I bet even a single drop of me would get you pregnant, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

So behave before I change my mind and throw this out the window."

He replied, wagging the foil packet in front of her face before tearing it open with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 am

Her eyes narrowed dangerously.

No. She wouldn't break just because she was raped and shoved into a cage. She was a strong, stubborn girl. A cage wasn't going to make her docile.

The girl's eyes squeezed shut when his hands caressed her thighs.

What did she know about Demons? "S-Salt... I'll use salt!" Her voice wasn't quite as strong as she hoped it would be. She had even stuttered. Nothing showed you were unafraid like stuttering your threats.

Her eyes snapped open as soon as she heard the word fertile, zoning in on the foil wrapper in the Demon's grasp. She felt her throat run dry and panic slowly build.

"You....Y-you wouldn't..."

She was only nineteen. She wasn't ready for a child. Especially not the spawn of a Demon. He couldn't.

Tears started to well in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 pm

He chuckled and looked down at her with an amused grin.
"You'll use salt huh?
Unload a bunch of shotgun shells filled with salt into me?
Try to trap me and force it down my throat, or perhaps you'll simply try to throw it at me."

Belial gave an amused snort, none of that would do her much good, he wasn't some lesser demon who would be forced back to hell by a few rounds of rock salt ammunition.

The most she would be able to do with rock salt would be piss him off. Aodh had thrown holy water at him and that had done next to nothing, if he couldn't kill Belial by himself then this little half breed had no chance.

His eyes narrowed in return as a devious smirk spread across his lips.

"I'm a Demon, a very old Demon, I do what ever I want.
Taking my age into consideration it would be nearly impossible to abort my child too, unless of course I did it myself, what do you think the chances are of me being that gracious?"

Zero, less than zero, Belial may not want any of his spawn roaming the Earth but at the same time, he was an incredibly spiteful bastard.

"Enough talking."

He added as he loomed over top of her, sliding the condom over himself before leaning his head down and lapping at her navel, his tongue sliding lower over her skin until his head was between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:29 pm

So salt wouldn't work...

Then what could she do? She didn't know how to make holy water. She wasn't old enough. That skill had been lost in the past thousand years.

She wasn't an exorcist, either. Her mother hadn't allowed her to pursue that career choice. And she was too busy searching for Zakhar to learn on the road.

Another soft sob sounded when he told her exactly how fertile he was. Oh God... She felt sick. How was she going to get out of this one? Would he do what he said he was going to do? Would he keep her tied to the bed? Or lock her in the cage like her father was now?

Brandusa stared up at the ceiling, body shaking with small sobs and hiccups as Belial's tongue laved over her navel then downwards.

Why was her body enjoying this? Heat hummed through her. She was wet. Her breathing was slowly speeding up. Hips moving slightly in anticipation of the touch of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 pm

A grin spread across his lips as his tongue licked her, tasting her heat as his tongue rubbed against her clit.

They were always like this, spitting out strong words and threats yet their bodies always showed how they truly felt, the greatest contradiction in life, what you say you want, and what your body really wants.

That was why Belial loved taking away their control, stripping them of all that superficial nonsense and showing people how they really felt, how much they truly wanted to be dominated by a higher power, to feel satisfied and protected by a force greater than themselves.
That was after all, why people turned to religion and other bullshit.

Two of his fingers thrust into her, delving deep inside of her while his tongue worked her over, rubbing her in small tight circles.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

She gave a shaky breath, trying to reign in the reactions her body was giving to Belial's treatment of her.

No. No, she couldn't be getting aroused at this. It was disgusting. It was rape. She wasn't a willing person in this. She needed to find a way to get out. She needed to run.

The girl gave a little intake of breath, hips thrusting down against the fingers thrusting up inside her.

Her head turned to the side, cheeks flushing in shame. She couldn't be enjoying this, she couldn't.

He had bullied her into this good behaviour by promising he'd get her pregnant if she didn't behave. And here she was, laying quiet while he raped her like a good little girl.

Two hot tears streaked down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 pm

A loud purr rumbled in his chest as his dark purple gazed flicked up to her face, she was crying, such a feminine reaction, it sated something deep inside him, his sadistic side that wanted to see people weeping and broken at his feet.

The look of utter shame on her face had a flash of amusing appearing in his eyes, her reactions were delicious, poor innocent little thing, finally finding out what happens when you disrespect others without concern for the consequences.

Perhaps she would learn to hold her tongue in the future, if not, the next time she crossed him she would end up in a far worse position than this.

He pulled away from her, his fingers slipping out of her as his hands caressed up her sides before cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

Belial was going to help himself to her body, she didn't belong to him so he had no concern for her own pleasure, only his own.
With a low grunt and pushed into her forcibly, making her accept all of him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Her body flinched away from him when his fingers found her breasts.

She wanted this to end. She just wanted to get this over with so she could run back to her room and lock herself inside for the next few days. She wanted this to be over.

Brandusa hissed slightly when he thrust inside her.

She wasn't a virgin but the sudden intrusion had hurt.

Her muscles tensed up and she bit her lip sharply to try and hold in a cry. She wanted this to be over.

Please, she thought, eyes clenching shut, more hot tears running down her cheeks. Please let this be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.    [M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Family Reunited Unexpectedly.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next