Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hopes of fun and friendship~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nora Cornelius

Hopes of fun and friendship~ Empty
PostSubject: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 am

Nora whilst walking around came across the games room. She muttered something to herself and walked inside. She walked over to a t.v, caressed the screen and drifted over to one of the sofas, and sank into the seat. Comfy.
She turned her attention to the t.v and gaming system and briefly closed her eyes "Fun..." She murmured thinking back to what felt like yesterday in her humanity. I wonder if I'll find anyone to really have fun with in here She thought to herself. She allowed herself to lay down properly on the sofa and stare at the door.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am

Valora walked in, wondering what the place she hadn't yet explored was, and saw it was a games room of sorts.

after recent events, she showed nothing more than indifference and mild annoyance, her eyes blank and empty of emotion as she walked into the room, hands trailing over different objects as she memorised scents

that was when she saw the girl sitting on the couch

created...was once human. seems untrusting. redish hair, green eyes. blink in right eye. unusual gifts.

all in all, minimal threat to her
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 am

Nora perked up at the new person, stared for a while "H-hello..." She paused for a moment to really look at Valora, the hair, the eyes, the tattoos

"S-so...Who are you?" Nora asked looking back to the eyes "A-a-a-are you...Alright?" Nora frowned at Valora's presence, she didn't appear happy...Or much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Valora Morgenstern of the Warrior Vampire Family. Pureblood. to answer your question, i am fine

her tone wasn't exactly monotonous, but didn't hold any real feeling as she looked around the room, eyes tracing everything almost lazily. everything about her gave off the impression of a lazy predator, that could instantly turn dangerous.

and yourself? what's you're name?
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 am

Vashka walked into the game room to have some of those "Fun". What is fun ? It's been a long time since she has real fun. Fun ? Fun? Fun? Why does it sounded like a name of a plant ?

Oh! that was Fern! My mistake!

She took a glimpse of the game room and found two persons chating there. She recognized both of them.

" Ah! Noraaa~~~ Valoraaa~~~ HIIIII~~~ " She screamed in excitement , waving her two hands up in the air.

Then she remembered her manners. No shouting and waving! BAD! Vashka closes the door leaving a liiiiiiitle to peek. She peeked then knocked the door politely.

"Excuse me, May I come in ? " she speaks with her lowest voice.
Back to top Go down
Nora Cornelius

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 am

Nora felt intimidated by the bluntness "...My name is Nora Cornelius from a regular human family. I was created by a complete..." She paused remembering who she was talking to...An unfamiliar face "W-w-well...H-he wasn't very nice" She rubbed her eye gently.

Then she heard Vashka calling out, retreating and quietly asking to come in. Nora got up, opened the door and motioned Vashka to come in. More to distract Nora from her previous conversation with Valora than anything else. "Next time don't worry about being polite Vashka. We're all friendly here." Nora forced a smile Probably not, some people here will cause trouble and fight... "But hey since we're all here together, how about we play a game or something?" Nora asked looking from girl to girl
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 am

she silently sat down on one of the large couches, crossing her arms and legs as she closed her eyes and sighed quietly

my apologies. but i'm not in the mood to be honest. i just wanted to see what was here and get away from others. *opens one eye and looks at Nora* you were blinded by your creator? yes? well......no need to be ashamed of it.....you survived. and you still live today. that's an achievement. many can't do that. you're strong

she leaned back in her chair some more and closed her eye again, letting the tenseness in her shoulders relax, and she soon seemed like a lounging predator
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 pm

"Ohh..okay..." after welcomed by Nora, that means half of the people inside, she then took herself in. She then sat on a separate couch from the other while taking some drinks. She was observing the two girls. Vashka didn't want to interrupt their (maybe) important conversation.

" Game ?! I love games! " She giggled, not being polite but a little bit more frank this time. Vashka usually lost in games but she still have fun.

Games!Games! Games! What should we play ? Hide and seek ? Checkers ? Guessing game ? ... wait... why those games sounds childish ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopes of fun and friendship~   Hopes of fun and friendship~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopes of fun and friendship~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Games Room-
Jump to: