Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Waiting Impatiently

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 am

So much effort went into Belial's deceptive appearance, she had to remember to breath, blush, blink and if the situation called for it force her chest to jolt softly to mimic a heart beat.

Her eyes cast down nervously as he stroked her cheek, the colour in them darkening slightly as she bit her lip, teasing the plump, pink flesh between her teeth.

She gave a nervous smile and looked back up at him, her fringe falling in front of her face, veiling her slightly.

"Perhaps...we should go somewhere more appropriate."
She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 am

He brushed the hair out of her face gently, his smirk widening a little.

"Yes, lets."

His silver eye flashed in a predatory look. "Do you have a place in mind or shall I choose the venue?" Give half the chance, he'd whisk her down to the dungeon and show her the best sex she'd ever had.

His sex was rough, primal, passionate. He'd do anything he could to satisfy her tonight and he'd do that better in the dungeon than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:02 am

Belial knew exactly where she wanted to take the Lycan but she had the ability to move them there in a flash when ever she wanted so first she'd like to see where Zakhar chose.

That look in his eye seemed to hint that they might be thinking of the same place, but with different intentions.

"No, nowhere in particular, I don't have a room here yet so you can choose if you like."

She replied, looking up at him shyly as he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:07 am

Caught her.

Zakhar stood and offered a hand out to the woman to help her stand.

"I know a great place we can go. Absolute privacy." They wouldn't be interrupted down in the dungeon. The key was always in the door. It wouldn't take much effort to lock the door and keep the dungeon for themselves for a while.

"Come on, MIlaya moyA."

He slid an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close as he led her from the kitchen and down the halls towards the basement.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 am

Caught him.

Belial smirked internally, the Lycan all to eagerly fell into his façade, a bit of cooking, a few lies and a couple of shy words and he was hers, easy prey.

"Sounds good."
She replied, looking up at him with a smile, he was much larger than her and it had lulled him into a false sense of security, there were little things about him that the Lycan had not picked up on, probably because he was too busy staring at her boobs and ass.

She followed him obediently, nestling into his side as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:16 am

Zakhar descended the stairs quickly, keeping Lia at his side.

He gave a soft hum as he guided her through the door, nudging her inside and turning to lock the door, tucking the key into the pocket of his slacks with a wide smirk.

"Welcome to the dungeon, MIlaya moyA."

He strolled forwards, tongue running over his lower lip slowly. He was herding his prey. "What shall we play with first?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:21 am

Belial was fond of this game, he decided to keep it up for a little bit longer, though inwardly a dark smirk was present on her lips as she watched him locked the door, foolish move, but fortunate for her.

Externally she was looking at him with wide terror filled eyes, her mouth gaping open as she glanced around the room then looked back at him, backing away from his slowly as he move forwards.

"Why have you brought me down here?"
She whimpered softly as her arms hugged herself nervously as her gaze strayed from him every so often to look at the devices down here with worry.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:25 am

Zakhar took one large step forwards, cupping Lia's cheeks gently, bowing his head to give her a long, lingering kiss.

"We could do so much here."

One arm slid around her, pulling her closer as his fingers delved under the fabric of her jeans.

"I can show you much more pleasure than I could in any bedroom," he purred softly as his fingers slid between her cheeks to stroke her gently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 am

She kissed him back, her hands sliding down his sides and gripping his hips as he pulled her close.

A soft moan escaped her as his hands slid in her jeans and stroked her.

She looked up at him, the terror in her eyes fading and being replaced by something far more devious.

The Demon smirked up at him as her hand quickly delved into his pocket and plucked out the key, holding it up to him as it completely vanished in her grasp.

"Oops."
She muttered with fake innocence before giving a soft chuckle, a grin spread across her lips.

The Demon could teleport, but she could also teleport objects, and Zakhar had no idea where she had sent that key and he could not get out of here, the heavy doors would prove difficult for even him to break through and there were no windows in here.
But Belial could come and go as she pleased, he was at her mercy now.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 am

She was calming down enough to kiss him. Good.

That change in her expression shocked him a little, though. That wasn't the gaze of a woman that was just being showed a dungeon for the first time. No, that was infinitely more dangerous. It was the gaze of someone who knew what they were doing.

His brows drew together when the key disappeared in her grasp. That wasn't normal. That was magic.

But he didn't know many beings that knew magic like that.

"Looks like we're not going anywhere any time soon, da?" he chuckled softly, leaning down to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 am

She kissed him deeply, her hands reaching up to grip onto the front of his hair as she pulled him closer.

When she pulled out of the kiss the little smirk was still on her lips.

"No, looks like you're not going anywhere any time soon."
She could come and go and she pleased, though he did not know that as of yet, though he would quickly find out.

The Demon looked down at herself and shook her head.
"I think I need a change of attire, this is hardly doing me justice."
She muttered before looking back up at him, stroking his cheek softly.

"I'll only be a minute, don't get bored without me."
She added as she grinned, instantly disappearing from sight.

Belial had teleported to one of the many properties that she owned, she had no need to bring luggage with her when she could access anything she wanted within moments.

The demon changed, removing her jeans, shirt and underwear in favor of wearing a under-bust corset, latex skirt and gloves, thigh high boots and a military style hat, finishing off the look by tying a her whip to her side.

Belial appeared again in the room, sitting on top of one of the bondage tables with her legs crossed and her pierced breasts on show.

"Miss me?"
She asked with a smile, as she tilted her head slightly, she had only been gone about three minutes.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:02 am

He wasn't going anywhere? Why did that make the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end? What did she mean by that?

Zakhar leaned into the gentle touch on his cheek, arching a brow. She was leaving? There was nothing wrong with what she was wearing - she wouldn't be wearing it for long anyway.

The Lycan blinked, reaching out to wave his hand where she had just been standing. Where was she?

He pursed his lips and his brows furrowed. What the Hell had happened? She could teleport? What was she?

Zakhar sighed softly as he leaned back against a sturdy metal frame, looking around impatiently. Where had she gone? When would she be back? he hated it when people went wandering off without telling him where they were going or when they'd be back.

His eyes flickered up when he heard her voice and his eyebrows shot up. She was right, the change was definitely needed. He could already feel himself getting aroused, just looking at the pierced breasts on display and the tight latex encasing her skin.

That was definitely a change from the supposedly shy girl he had been kissing a few minutes earlier.

The Lycan padded forwards, a grin slowly forming on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 am

Belial slipped off of the table, standing with all of her weight on one leg as she placed her hands on her hips as she waited for him to come to her.

"I think you're wearing far too much clothing Zakhar."

She said as her eyes gleamed, she had been looking forward to this as soon as the Lycan's meal had burned because when Belial began scheming it was a rarity that her plans did not work out how she planned them.

She wondered how long it would take him to realize the small things that he should have seen before, like how her scent didn't smell like a Lycan, Vampire, Elf, Human or anything else even close to that and the fact that she didn't have a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:16 am

He lifted his chin and opened his arms, gesturing grandly.

"Then perhaps something needs to be done about that, da?" His lips curled into a smirk. She seemed much less shy that she was earlier, she probably would undress him now.

He was looking forwards to this even more now. She was spunky and he liked spunky lovers.

Zakhar began strolling forwards again.

"Now that you're back, I think we should play. What should we play with first?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 am

Belial stepped forward, grasping hold of his shirt collar and pulling him in for a firm kiss, capturing his lips as her hands slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders.

She always did enjoy undressing her lovers, unless she had instructed them to do it themselves.

Once his shirt was off she made quick work of removing his pants, unbuttoning the slack and letting them fall to the floor as well as his underwear.

When he was naked she pulled away from him, circling around him, inspecting her payment with an appreciative purr.

"Stand still."
She instructed as she gave him a slap on the backside before moving away, deciding that they needed a few things before beginning as she moved toward the wall of bondage equipment.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 am

He kissed her back hungrily as she undressed him, stepping out of his slacks and boxers and kicking them aside.

Zakhar grinned at her as she circled him, surveying him like a piece of meat.

He gave a low purr when her hand met with a cheek, lips quirking upwards in amusement when she gave the order.

How sweet, she thought she was the one in control here.

Zakhar turned to watch her move towards the wall of equipment, arms crossed over his chest as he watched the natural sway of her hips and the gentle wave of her hair as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 am

Belial caught him moving in the corner of her eye, chuckling softly and turned around before picking anything up, crossing her arms across her chest also.

"Did I not make myself clear Zakhar?"

Her eyes glinted with dark promise as her hand swiftly unhooked the whip from her belt, cracking it across his pelvis in a straight horizontal line.

No matter what form Belial took she still held the same amount of power and that much was evident from the ferocity of the blow that she just struck.

If he could not get in line, she would force him into it.

"When I tell you to stay still, I don't expect a single muscle in your body to move."

She added as she struck him again, this time across his shins.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:49 am

He inhaled sharply when the whip cracked against his pelvis.

Beating a disobedient Slave. He could have snorted at the thought. She was determined to think that she was the Dominant lover here. Not a chance.

He gave another soft hiss when the whip cracked against his shins.

His jaw set in determination as he began walking forwards towards her. He wouldn't submit so easily.

"I believe you've got our roles reversed, Lia."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 am

Belial gave a soft laugh and shook her head.

"I don't think so, but I've given you your orders but you've defied me.

We can do this the easy way, you can submit and behave yourself, or we can do this the hard way, you come over here, try to over power me because I am a helpless female and fail, at which point I wont think twice about punishing you for questioning my authority."

She smiled and wrapped up the whip, attaching it back to her hip, if he was going to try to over power her, she would defeat him using only her own strength.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:03 am

Zakhar arched a brow.

Defied her. As if he should follow every order she gave like law. He really did snort now. Zakhar wouldn't willingly submit to her. Not until she proved herself.

"Not because you're a helpless female," he disagreed as he stopped right in front of her.

"Because I want to overpower a sexy woman and make her submit to my every whim." The Lycan ceased Belial by her hair and pulled her up into a rough kiss.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 am

A smirk appeared on her lips.

"I've not met anyone on Earth that can overpower me, good luck trying."

She replied with soft giggle, she couldn't help it, Belial thought that her little shows of power with the teleporting would have sent alarm bells off in his head but he obviously hadn't pieced the puzzle together yet.

Belial kissed him back with equal fervor, biting the Lycan's lip and giving it a tug before pressing her lips to his again.

The Demon didn't fight back yet, she wanted to see how the Lycan intended of asserting his dominance.

"Is this it shchenok, I thought your were going to try to force me into submission, lets see you try."

She mocked, her lips curling up into a smirk.

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 am

Zakhar smirked down at her, his grip on her hair tightening painfully, yanking her head back to reveal her throat to him.

"If you want me to dominate you, I will. Gladly."

She had given him the go ahead; he wasn't going to stop now.

He bowed his head to kiss her deeply again, herding her backwards towards the wall. At regular intervals there were rings embedded into the wall to attach cuffs to. Those would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 am

Belial winced slightly, his grip on her hair was getting more and more uncomfortable.

She kissed him back, pressing up against him as she walked backwards obediently until they were close to the wall.

Once again she would lull the man into a false sense of security before she would assert her dominance over him and over power him.

But for now she would let the man have the fun he wanted before stamping out all hope of what he wanted happening.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 am

Zakhar pushed her up against the wall, pressing his body against her as his lips descended to her neck.

"Have you been thinking of what we're going to do together?" he purred in her ear, hips grinding against her own.

His hand slid up her bare thigh slowly, pushing under the tight skirt, caressing her inner thighs. "Are you wet, Lia?"

He licked up her neck as his fingers found her, sliding up along her until he found her clit, circling it slowly. "You want me to show you good sex, da? Stay put," he ordered as he pulled away from her and turned to pick out some sturdy cuffs to keep her in place on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 am

Belial let him push her up against the wall, pressing against him as her ground against her.

A small moan escaped her lips as his fingers circled her.
"Not yet, but I will be once I hear you cry out a few times."

She purred her words, standing still as he went to gather up some cuffs to bind her to the wall, she was going to show him a great deal of pain before he got any pleasure, that much was certain.

As soon as he came close enough to her with those cuffs she grabbed his wrists with both hands and forced him up against the wall with unnatural strength.

She pulled his wrists up, in her heels she was just tall enough to be able to pin both of his hands above his head with one hand.

Belial pressed up against him, her body pinning him to the wall as her free hand took the cuff from his grasp and tied it around one of his wrists.

"Once again you've done most of the work for me Zakhar, so tell me, when was it that you were planning on making dominating over you difficult?"

She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Waiting Impatiently
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next