Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama Kocchar

Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:55 am

Kama rolled over on the couch, hands on his stomach as he stared up at the ceiling. Honestly, where were all the servants here? In his old house, they would all be falling over themselves to come and read him a book, or do something to entertain him.

Since people usually entertained him, his imagination wasn't exactly fantastic, somewhat like his people skills. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to people, but people usually approached him to make conversation.

Oh well. Someone would arrive eventually.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 am

Belial was still getting himself acquainted with the mansion, exploring each and every room, he planned on being here for a long time so he wanted to know the place that he was living in like the back of his hand.

The Demon found himself wandering through the doors of the games room, his eyes trailing around, he was not usually one to watch television or play video games at all but he did like the laid back nature of the room, everything looked casual and relaxed.

His eyes landed on the man sprawled out on one of the couches, a small smile appearing on his lips as moved over to inspect a shelf filled with games, flicking through all the different titles.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 am

Kama barely looked up, only twitching slightly as he saw someone come into the room. Finally. A servant. Took them long enough.

"It's about time. What have you been doing all day?"

He took the slave-bracelet from his wrist and twirled it in his hand absent-mindedly, watching the metal move through the air.

"Entertain me."

Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:43 am

Belial's lips pulled into a large grin as the Vampire spoke, what an insulting little creature he was.

"What have I been doing all day? Fucking a Succubus down in the dungeon, but that is hardly any of your business, is it?"

He replied with a low chuckle and he leaned against the wall, his arms crossing loosely across his chest as he tilted his head to the side to stare at the man laying across the couch.

"I think you should entertain me instead."

He replied as he eyed the man.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 am

Kama twitched in mild irritation, but he shrugged it off, merely continuing to watch the chain spinning around his finger out of sheer boredom.

"If we were in India, I could have you flogged for talking to me like that."

He shifted slightly, one leg propped up as he sighed and laid his head back on the arm of the couch, gazing dully up at the ceiling.

"Now entertain me. There's some books by the side there. But they're not to my taste, so think of something else."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 am

Belial laughed, running his hand through his hair idly.

"I doubt you could find anyone on this Earth who would flog me without my consent."

He doubted that even Tony would a trying to beat him like that, she knew there was no point and that it would be dangerous to everyone to around them. Any violence she had directed at him had been sexual in nature.

"You're a demanding little Incubus aren't you?
I don't think that I will, I don't particularly like your attitude, you cocky little shit."

He replied, he wasn't about to do anything for the man when he talked like that.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 am

Kama shot an irritated glance over at the demon, teeth gritted. He had a fairly tolerant attitude, generally, but servants didn't talk to him like that. Ever. "I don't particularly like your attitude. It's altogether too abrasive for a servant."

He stood up, circling him, when a playful smile flit over his mouth.

"Of course, there are other ways you could entertain me." he purred into the man's ear, giving it a playful nip.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:52 pm

The Demon raised an eyebrow.
"You just assumed that I was a servant?"

Belial laughed and shook his head, this boy was going to get on the wrong side of a lot of people if he simply decided that everyone around him was a servant to dote on him hand and foot.

His eyes followed the man's movements as he circled around him, a smirk appearing on his lips, his prey was circling him as if he were a predator, it was rather amusing.

He grabbed the man as he nipped him, switching there positions, pinning the man against the wall, a devious smirk slowly spreading across his lips.

"I think I'd rather use you for my own entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm

"You're not?" he pouted. "You look like one."

The man wasn't wearing any gold or anything. In India, anyone who wasn't a servant would wear gold. Even some of the servants wore gold. It was a way of showing your status. How could this man wear no gold and claim he wasn't a servant?

He shot a haughty glare up at the man as their positions were switched, raising an eyebrow in irritation.

"Get off me, it's not your place."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 pm

He chuckled and shook his head.
"I may not cover myself in riches but it would be wise for you to show me some respect.
I can assure you that my status is higher than yours."

He replied with a small smirk on his lips, if this Vampire decided to degrade him in this manner he would not hesitate in showing the fledgeling exactly why he should be respected and feared.

"Have you ever had sex with a Demon before?"
He asked in a husky tone, leaning down to nip at the Vampire's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm

"Oh yeah? In India, I'm in one of the highest castes, and I live in a massive mansion with more servants than I know what to do with. And most of them aren't even allowed to even talk to me." he replied childishly, pouting. "What have you got? This isn't even your mansion."

He felt slightly vulnerable, pinned up against the wall like this, but the man had to let him go. Belial had no right to even touch him, let alone pin him up against the wall.

"Now let me go."

He didn't believe that Belial was a demon. Belial didn't look like a demon. Not from what he'd heard. Belial had one head and no animal parts, so he mustn't be. He was just a human or a vampire who wanted to feel special. Yes. That was an obvious explanation.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 pm

"And yet all the wealth in the world can't stop me from doing what ever I want with you.

I wont let you go no matter how many times you tell me to, seems you will have to over power me, if you can."

He replied with a grin, he could have gone on a rant about who he was but whether or not this man knew he was a Demon did not matter to him in the slightest.

Belial gripped onto the Vampire, pinning his arms over his head with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:16 am

Whatever he wanted? Well, if he meant it that way...

Sex he didn't have a problem with. In fact, he was quite looking forward to it. But he wouldn't allow himself to be dominated by a servant.

"Fine. But I'm topping." he declared, not bothering to struggle against him. This man was a lower caste than him, he was convinced of it. Belial had to let him go. He didn't even question that Belial might refuse. Servants didn't refuse. It wasn't in their nature. It was almost as if they were programmed to obey.

The thought didn't even cross his mind.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:52 am

"I think you misheard me, I am going to have my way with you.
You'll be below me, I will be the one fucking you, and I don't play gently."

He purred his words as he leaned down and bit on the Vampire's neck roughly, sucking on the skin caught between his teeth with a wide grin.

Belial would put this little punk into his place, he simply wondered what would come first, tears or an apology.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am

"You can't."

Servants didn't dominate those above them. They just didn't. Belial should be grateful that he could even stand to touch him, let alone sleep with him. He should be on his hands and knees thanking him at the moment.

His eyes widened with a surprised moan as teeth clamped down on his neck, twisting against the man's hands holding his wrists.

He brought his knee up into the demon's crotch sharply.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 am

"Can't I? and I suppose you are going to stop me?"
He asked, tilting his head with a chuckle, there was no way this Vampire stood a snowball's chance in Hell against him.

His eyes narrowed as the man kicked him in the crotch, grunting in discomfort, if he crumbled every time he was kicked there he would spend most of his time writhing on the floor, it held no effect anymore.

"My turn."
He replied, forcing his knee between the man's thigh as he pressed up against him.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 am

He let out an uncomfortable whimper, squirming against the man's thigh. A soft moan slipped from his lips as he felt himself beginning to become aroused from the friction, and instantly stilled, legs attempting to squeeze together despite the man's leg between them.

"Let me fuck you and I'll let you get away without a flogging."

He had now resorted to bargaining. Begging he wouldn't do, but bargaining was different.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 am

"How about you start behaving yourself and when I am done with you I will let you live?"

That sounded like a fair trade in the Demon's mind, this boy had insulted him and he had let it slide, you didn't get to his age without know how to brush off rudeness.

The fact that the boy was bargaining was amusing enough, he wondered what else he would try before he realized how much trouble he was in.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:02 am

He bristled. Behave himself?

"Don't talk to me like a child."

He shifted slightly to get a better balance, inhaling softly as he brushed against the man's thigh again.

It wasn't that he was brave, not being scared by the threat. Just... stupid. To his mind, it wasn't conceivable that anyone would try to kill him. It just wouldn't happen.

Just like he had thought that a servant would never try to dominate him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 am

"You are a child, fledgeling."

He replied with a laugh as he rubbed his knee up against the boy's crotch firmly.

"I've been on Earth for over five thousand years, so perhaps you should show your elders a little respect."

He gripped both of Kama's wrists with one hand as his free hand gripped the boy's chin and forced his head back so he could bite onto his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 am

"I am not a child."

Kama hissed a soft gasp, body tensing as the man's knee pushed up against him, hips jerking unintentionally. His stance widened a little to help him keep his balance, accidentally leaving himself open.

His head rolled back against his shoulders as the man's teeth sank into his neck, letting out a little moan as his hips rocked against the knee, breaths steadily speeding up.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 am

"You are a child, a weak, pitiful, disrespectful child who needs to learn his place on the food chain."

His eyes narrowed slightly, he was not fond of this boy.

"In this coven, you're at the bottom and I am at the top."

He growled softly, his knee rising as the man's legs widened, rubbing up against him more firmly as his free hand slid down the body's torso, delving beneath the waistband of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

"It's not your place to..." he trailed off.

Kama was convinced that he was at the top. He had noble blood, he had wealth, his family could afford better education than about 90% of the population (though admittedly, it had been rather wasted on him)... what could possibly make this man of a higher rank than him?

A quiet groan escaped him as his hips moved quickly against the man's knee, arching upwards eagerly as a hand plunged under the waistband of his pants.

Yes, he preferred to be dominant, but he needed this. It felt too long since he had last had sex and he really needed to feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)   Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom (Kama and whoever Arty feels like rp-ing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Games Room-
Jump to: