Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Back Home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Back Home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Aodh shrugged.

He wasn't too exhausted by the end of it. A few cuts here and there...

Okay, Zeke was a little worse for wear, but he had to deal with it if he was going to become the Beta. He just hoped Moe wouldn't kill him for returning her husband in less than perfect condition.

The Lycan's nose wrinkled. "Damn you." He wasn't going to enjoy having to tell her that he chased her boyfriend off if he did so. That woman could be scary. And he dreaded what she'd do to him.

"I can fight you off if you do try."

His nose wrinkled again at the mention of blood. He could tolerate it now but that didn't mean he'd willingly put himself in its path. "Just be careful with it."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 pm

"Hey, you're the one judging him, you can deal with her..I'm not that stupid..."
He mumbled that last bit quietly, there was no way he would tell his sister she could date who she wanted.

"Fighting me off wont stop the frenzy."
He had only fallen into that state a handful of times when he was much younger and it had not been pretty.

"I'll have to be careful with them, blood banks and hospitals aren't easy to steal from and if we spend days on transport it is going to be difficult for me to hunt, I want to make sure I always have back ups if I am in a tight spot."

If he was going to be stuck on planes or boats he couldn't just go around drinking from people, granted he wouldn't kill them, he had more restraint than that but it would look odd if people randomly started passing out.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Aodh pouted.

"You know, if she kills me, you won't be getting much sex from me." Aodh arched a brow at his lover.

He had no doubt Alexis would attempt to kill him if he did something stupid like scare away her boyfriend. And that would leave Aeker sans boyfriend.

"It'll stop you from poisoning yourself."

Aodh nodded. He didn't like it but he understood. Aeker needed blood around in case they got caught in a rough place with no blood.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:48 pm

"I wont let her kill you, but if she decides to rough you up I wont stop her."

He replied with a cheeky smirk, he had to admit that seeing Aodh try to escape a pissed off Alexis would be an amusing sight.

Aeker nodded softly, he hoped that Aodh never had to see him like that, it wasn't who he was, he couldn't control himself when he was like that.

There were little things about their plans for travel that worried him slightly, like the prospect of Aodh seeing him hunt, the Lycan hated blood and he knew that he would hate it even more seeing Aeker taking it from a person rather than a convenient little bag.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Aodh stuck his tongue out.

"You just love seeing me beaten, dont you? I have to say, I'd much rather see welts from whips than bruises from your sister beating me. But if you want your sister marking me instead of yourself..."

Aodh stood and made his way to the pot, filling his bowl up again.

He didn't even glance back to his lover as he leaned against the counter and began eating again. A soft hum sounded as his eyes scanned the room.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 am

"I'd much rather see you covered in welts too, or my bite marks, depends how I am feeling."

He mused as he took another spoonful of stew and pushed away his bowl, he hadn't eaten much but all things considered he had made quite good progress being able to eat that much.

"Perhaps I will have to save you from her wrath so I still have places on your body to mark before she beats you black and blue."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 am

"What mood are you in at the moment?" he asked casually, eyes straying to the clock nailed above the door.

Eight.

They were back much later than expected. They were back after seven. Unless Zeke made his own food, he wasn't eating tonight. Moe had everything out at seven and if you weren't there, you didn't eat.

His lips quirked upwards at the thought.

Poor Zeke didn't have much luck in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:44 am

"Hmm..."
Aeker mused over that for a moment as he stretched his arms over his head.

"Biting I think, nice dark hickeys."

Was his reply, the Lycan had been gone for nearly a week, he wanted to be able to touch and taste him, not let a toy or crop do the work for him and take away some of the senses that he could be utilizing.

He followed Aodh's gaze to the clock, wondering what he could've been thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 am

Aodh's lips curled upwards.

Biting. He loved feeling Aeker's teeth against his skin. He loved to proudly sport the marks he left to prove that he was his. He loved being claimed.

The Lycan tilted the bowl and drank the gravy deeply, a purr breaking out in his chest when he pulled the bowl away and dropped it in the sink.

His tongue ran over his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

Aeker rose to his feet and put his empty bowl in the sink before turning off the oven, opening the door as the smell of cinnamon, apples and pastry circled around the room.

The Vampire smiled softly to himself, rather proud of his efforts, nine hundred years without having a bite of food and he could actually cook now.

Definitely something to be proud of in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:06 am

Aodh's nostrils flared and he almost flew over to Aeker's side.

Apple pie.

"Gimme gimme gimme," he ordered, flitting from Aeker's side for a moment to grab himself a fork before appearing again.

He loved apple pie.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 am

Aeker laughed and shook his head, trust Aodh to get so demanding about pie, though it did smell really good and the Lycan was a sucker for sweets.

"Sit down at the table, let me get it out of the oven first."

He replied with a grin as he grabbed a tea towel and pulled the pie from the oven, setting it down and cutting himself a slice, placing it in a bowl and setting it on the counter, he didn't want to get his fingers cut off trying to steal some while Aodh dug into it.

The Vampire set the rest of the pie down in front of Aodh, there was no point getting him a bowl, he knew that the Lycan wouldn't wait long enough to use a bowl.

"Have at it, the rest of it is yours."
He said with a chuckle, he had made the pie for Aodh so he could eat as much as he wanted, it was quite a large pie but he would not be surprised if he managed to eat the whole thing right now.

Though if by some miracle he didn't eat it all he could have the rest tomorrow or as a midnight snack later.'

Aeker smiled and dug his own fork into the small piece that he had rescued for himself.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 am

Aodh pouted and whined loudly but moved to sit at the table obediently, resting his head on his arm as he waited for Aeker to pull the pie out of the oven.

As soon as the tin was set down in front of him, he dug in.

A few seconds later he let out another whine as he chewed.

When he swallowed, he stuck his tongue out and fanned it. "It's hot," he whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:21 am

Aeker could not help but laugh as Aodh fanned his tongue.

"Of course it is hot, you just this minute watched me pull it out of the oven."

The Vampire shook his head and rose from his seat, grabbing a bowl and a spoon before moving to the freezer.

He came back and leaned over Aodh, kissing him softly on the head as he place a small bowl of ice cream in front of him, at least that could help cool down the pie faster and sooth his tongue a little in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:24 am

His eyes narrowed in a half glare at the Vampire. He didn't expect him to use logic when food was involved, did he?

When Aeker kissed the top of his head, he tilted his head back, one arm rising to pull Aeker down to kiss him gently.

"Thank you."

Apple pie and ice cream. He was being doted on today.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:29 am

"You're welcome, Schätzchen."
He muttered softly as he kissed the man back, wrapping his arms around the man's shoulders, hugging him softly for a moment before moving back to his seat, he didn't want to distract Aodh from his pie for too long, he might explode.

Aeker sat back down and smile at the Wolf, he had missed Aodh way too much and couldn't help but spoil him tonight.

Even with Zeke helping he had probably had a rough week and if he made nights that Aodh came back from the main land special perhaps it would make his time away a little better knowing he was coming home to something good.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 am

He smiled at the Vampire as he began to eat again the pie again, being more careful of the temperature.

He could feel the burn on his tongue and it was unpleasant, even if he knew it'd only be there a few minutes.

"I just want to spend a night together. No going out and doing anything. Just the two of us spending the night together in our room."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:39 am

Aeker smiled softly and blew on the pie he scooped up on his fork, little things about eating food were difficult to get used to, textures, flavours the fact that things were eaten at different temperatures.

Blood was simple, body temperature, and that was it but he was slowly becoming very fond of human food.

"That sounds perfect."
He replied, he just wanted to be alone with Aodh, there was no way in hell that he was sharing the man tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 am

"If there's anyone in there, we're kicking them out and locking the door. They can find somewhere else to go."

He didn't want to be around people tonight. Just Aeker.

Aodh grinned at the Vampire and leaned back in his chair as he continued to stuff his face with pie and ice cream.

He was glad to be home with Aeker again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:48 am

Normally Aeker was more considerate of others but tonight he had to agree with Aodh, anyone that was in there had to leave tonight, he wanted alone time with his Lycan.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

He replied as he nibbled on the crust of the pie, this was the first time he had ever had any form of sweets but he had quickly decided that he liked pastry.

"You better not be gone for as long next time."
He added, looking up at the Lycan, he had missed him more than he cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:50 am

Aodh grinned as he watched Aeker eat. He looked like he was enjoying that pie.

"Now you know why I like sweets so much, aye? But I warn you, if you start eating as many sweets as me, you've got to start being more active to burn them off. I won't tolerate you getting fat on me."

He stuck his tongue out with a little grin.

"Aye, I promise not to stay away for that long again." He had hated it as much as Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:57 am

"Even if I wanted to I don't think I could eat as much as you do."

He replied with a chuckle as he pulled up the bottom of his shirt, exposing his slim stomach, poking it with his finger with a grin.

"I don't think there is any chance of me getting fat to be honest."

Aeker was tall and trim, with a slender waist, he could all the sweets he wanted and never gain weight, granted a Vampire's body did take as much food as a Lycan's did.

"Good, hearing about Lex's love life without you around made me unbelievably mopey."
Aeker didn't do lonely well, he just laid around sighing and looking like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:04 am

Aodh shrugged. "You could do. You never know."

Very few people could eat as much as him. Especially when it came to sweets. Aodh inhaled sweets like he did air.

The Lycan chuckled, eyes twinkling.

So Aeker was lost without him around. How cute. He'd never let Aeker hear the end of that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home.   Back Home. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2