Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Caught Off Guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 am

Giacinto laid sprawled out on the large four poster bondage bed down at the end of the dungeon.

The bed was nestled between the more dangerous torture devices rather than out closer to the entrance with the rest of the bondage gear. She liked using the bed herself and didn't particularly want others to fuck in it so she kept it out of the way.

The woman snored lightly, her bare limbs stretching out over the bed as she tossed a little.

The thin blankets on the bed covered her stomach and thighs but her breasts were bare to anyone that ventured too deep into her dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 am

Belial had been wandering about the mansion, exploring the numerous places of interest that were hidden away within it's walls.

The Demon found himself wandering into the basement, the scent of old wine hitting his nose with a pleasant aroma.

The other door caught his attention though, heavy wood that seemed almost sound proof.

Out of curiosity he opened the large door and his eyes gleamed when he saw the contents of the large room.

A sex dungeon, a wide smirk appeared across his lips, Tony definitely had been exploring her sexuality.

He made his way through the room, his long finger skimming over the multitude of devices and toys that littered the walls of the dungeon and he ventured in deeper, the devices getting more and more devious as he went.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 am

Another soft snore sounded as the woman rolled over.

Very few people ventured into the dungeon so she felt like she could relax here. She was in a deep sleep. It would take a lot to wake her.

The blanket slipped from her waist as she rolled onto her side with her back to the rest of the dungeon.

The woman moaned softly, curling up a little.

Her long hair was tied in a tight braid that laid out across the bed and slid off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 am

The demon ventured deeper into the dungeon as he picked up on a faint noise sounding from the back of the room.

With his head tilted slightly he made his way over to the large bed that leaned against the back wall, his lips curled into a smirk as he saw who was laying sleeping upon it.

The Succubus had been foolish enough to fall asleep in a place like this.

This opportunity was just too good to pass up.
He made his way around the bed, treading quietly so he didn't wake her.

The Demon grabbed some nearby restraints and wandered closer, gently slipping cuffs around her wrists, ankles and thighs.

He chained her wrists to her thighs and placed a spreader bar between her ankles before securing each limb to a bed post, the woman was not going anywhere any time soon.

"Wakey wakey, Tony."
He cooed in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 am

The woman gave a soft moan when the leather of the cuffs slid over her skin, shifting a little.

Trying to move her wrists from her chest was met with a little resistance as she curled up a little but it didn't take much for her arms to move as they were bid.

When Belial called her awake, she gave a soft whine and tried to lift a hand to rub her face.

She made a little noise of shock, eyes opening abruptly as she began to struggle against the restrains. "What the fuck?!"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:59 am

"Seems I have found your little play-pen Tony and I must say I am impressed."

He muttered as he walked around the bed, looking through all the objects that filled the large space.

"And you can imagine my surprise when I wandered in further and found you fast asleep, already naked, it was as if you were just waiting for me to find you down here."

He added with a chuckle as his eyes met those of the Succubus.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 am

Giacinto bared her sharp, fanged teeth at the Demon, growling loudly.

Her fangs were extended with anger rather than the arousal that usually had them extending.

She had thought she was safe in here. How wrong she had been! She needed the get some salt in here if she wanted to use the room again.

"Like Hell I'd be waiting for you." She didn't want anything to do with him.

She bared her teeth in a loud catlike hiss.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:08 am

A violent shudder ran through his body as she hissed at him, a delighted smile spreading across his face.

"Do you know how sexy you are when you're mad?"

He replied with a purr as he sat himself down on the foot of the bed, his fingers idly stroking up and down from her knee to her ankle.

"I quite like you all tied up like this with no way of getting free or denying me what I want."
He mused openly as his finger trailed across her thigh.

Last edited by Belial on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:15 am

She growled loudly, thrashing in her bonds.

She didn't want to know that he thought she was sexy. Especially not now while she was tied up like this.

Her body tensed up when his fingers stroked her skin gently.

"You may like it but I really don't." She thrashed around a little more, hissing and growling up at him even louder.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 am

"I think I can make you like it."

He replied with a smile as he crawled up her body until he was on his hands and knees looming over top of her.

"Weren't you unsatisfied with my performance last time, I know I was left still wanting more so I can only imagine how you must have felt.

Perhaps I should remedy that and we can have a proper reunion."

He added as he leaned down and lapped his tongue over her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 am

She stilled when he crawled up over her, eyeing him warily.

He was pure power. He was the being that made people cringe and cower in fear. She didn't like the fact that he was looming over her like this. It scared her.

But fear was exciting.

She felt like a snake trapped in the gaze of a mongoose. Both were dangerous, but the mongoose would win over in a fair fight. It fit the two of them rather well.

Her eyes slid shut when his tongue lapped over her tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am

His tongue traveled lower, gracing over her chest and circling around one of her nipples, flicking the slowly hardening nub before catching it between his teeth, sucking on it eagerly.

His hand smoothed over her flat stomach, stroking her pelvis fleetingly as his hand slipped between her legs, cupping her as one of his fingers slipped between her folds and stroked her up and down slowly.

The Demon's body pressed up against her and he wondered just how long she would fight against him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:57 am

Giacinto moaned softly, chest pressing up against the tongue and teeth grazing her sensitive skin.

Another moan sounded, louder this time, when his finger began stroking her. Her hips pressed forwards against the Demon's finger with a low purr.

Giacinto had more willpower than most Succubae. She wasn't pureblood so she didn't react quite as wantonly as other Succubae and Incubi did.

With most personification of sex - Succibae, Incubi or otherwise - a hot kiss and a little heavy petting was all it took to lure them to your bed. It was a major weakness for all of them.

Giacinto was more resistant to that, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 am

His fingers delved inside of her for a moment, giving her a small taste before they slipped out and ran small wet circles around her clit.

A smile curled at the corners of his lips as he nibbled at her nipple, pulling away from it as he flicked it with his tongue.

His tongue lapped across her neck as he nipped and sucked at it, grinding against her body softly.

"If you don't want this, say the word and I will let you go."
He purred but his touched held so much more promise as they teased her with fleeting touches to sensitive areas.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 am

Giacinto whined, hips pressing up against the finger circling her clit.

She writhed a little then let her head loll back to offer her throat to the Demon with a soft, shaky breath.

Damn him.

Using sex against her was dirty. I'll let you go but you won't be getting any sex. Who would tease a Succubus into a frenzy and then present them with something like that?

"You're a bastard," she whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 am

Belial gave a soft chuckle, his lips pressed against her neck as he spoke.

"Oh I know."

He was very aware of what he was doing and what effect it had on her, he liked knowing how to push peoples buttons.

His teeth bit roughly against her neck as she offered it to him, his teeth leaving deep indents in her skin.

Slowly he let the skin go, his tongue delving into each indent that his teeth had left as his fingers continued to rile her up.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:29 am

The woman gave a half hearted growl when he agreed with her.

She wanted to piss him off, not have him agree with her insults. There wasn't any satisfaction in that.

She moaned when his teeth sank into her neck.

Her back arched a little and she inhaled sharply before giving a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 am

He absolutely loved seeing Tony like this, bound and helpless, yearning for his touch, he idly wonder just how much she hated herself for not being able to deny him what he wanted.

His tongue trailed along her jawline, kissing and nipping at the skin and he made his way up to her ear, catching the lobe between his teeth and sucking on it.

The Demon's fingers slid away from her clif, delving into her slowly as he thrust them into her with long sensual strokes, the palm of his hand still rubbing against her.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm

She wanted to move away, jerk out of his hold, hiss and growl at him and put a stop to him using her like this.

But she couldn't. Not because she was tied up. The Physical hold he had on her was weak. If she truly wanted to get away, it wouldn't take long to tear the leather.

It was the mental hold he had on her that was stopping her. He had used her body as he wanted before. She had loved it. Giacinto was ruled by her sex drive and the prospect of someone as old and skilful in that department as Belial using her as he wished was an arousing thought.

He had used her before and because of that reason, she couldn't deny him now.

The Succubus moaned softly, his thrusting against the fingers moving inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caught Off Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught Off Guard   Caught Off Guard Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught Off Guard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: