Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Demon and the Exorcist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 am

His eyes flashed.

He'd find a way. He'd find a way to hunt Belial down no matter what. He couldn't just let the man walk free.

Aodh's eyes flickered over the Demon silently for a minute.

"Shall we take this little chat somewhere more private?" he asked, one arm sliding around Belial's shoulders to guide her towards the forests at the edge of the beach.

If they were somewhere more private, they could discuss things more openly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:45 am

A smirk crossed her lips as she followed where the Lycan guided her.

“This seems dangerous, a big strong man like you leading a small girl like me into the woods, I’m scared you might hurt me.”

Belial replied with a soft giggle as they walked, her large purple eyes looking up at the red head with false innocence.

The demon made no attempt to cover herself as her exposed chest attracted the eyes of a few passing humans.

The clothing looked far too large on her, the jeans that had once been a tailored fit now slid dangerously low on her hips and the hems completely covered her feet until only her toes poked out from beneath the denim.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 am

"Well then, let's make sure that they know you're absolutely safe with a big strong man like me and it isn't hurting you that's on my mind."

Sorry, Aeker, he thought with an internal sigh as he lifted Belial up into his arms and bowed his head to kiss her. I'll make it up to you later, I promise.

The thought of doing this to Aeker had his stomach churning. He was happy with the Vampire. He loved the Vampire. But this was the easiest way to make sure no one followed. Who would follow after a guy and girl heading into the woods kissing like they were?

As soon as they were inside the fringe of trees and no human could see them, Aodh dropped the Demon unceremoniously and leaned back against a tree, arms crossed over his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:29 pm

A wide grin spread across her lips as she was picked up and kissed, punishing the Lycan by leaning into the kiss and deepening it as her hands tangled into the man's hair.

Belial managed to land on her feet, crouching on the ground before straightening up.

"Lycan's always did make for the best lovers, they're so fierce, yet lack tact."

She muttered, brushing her self off. The Demon was beginning to enjoy Aodh's company, she could see the burning hatred he held for her yet he still tried to confine it behind a calm facade.

"Now that we are alone what is it that you wanted to talk about that demanded privacy."

She cooed as she sat at the base of a tree, leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm

The Lycan grimaced.

In the past he would have loved to hear that a hot blonde woman thought he'd make a great lover. But right now, with Belial as said hot blonde woman, he'd rather not hear it.

Aodh crouched before the sitting Demon with a straight face, staring at her with hard silver eyes.

Like a bolt, his arm shot out to curl around her neck and constrict. "If you go near anyone I deem important, I will gather my brother and Tony and we will show you just how powerful the three of us are together."

His eyes narrowed. He was willing to venture into the darker side of exorcism magic to exorcise Belial and keep him there.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:59 pm

The grin on Belial's face only widened as Aodh tried to choke her, the Demon's heart didn't beat therefore she had no need to breath since her body didn't need the oxygen pumped through it.

Breathing was something she did simply to take in the scent of the air, as such she simply stopped doing it, laying pressed up against the tree with no pulse or struggled breath under the Lycan's grasp.

The Demon's eyes met the hard silver of Aodh's, her eyes swirling with all the darkness contained in her blackened soul.

"I'm so scared."
She chuckled as she relaxed under his grip, her eyes sliding shut.

"You know, with that orange hair of yours you look a lot like this little lady I met the other day, hybrid, sitting alone in the meadow, heavily pregnant.

I don't quite remember her name but we had the most lovely chat, I think I am growing fond of her."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm

He wasn't trying to choke her. He knew there was no hope of choking a demon. He was just keeping her attention locked on him.

Inwardly, the Lycan cringed, though there was no sign of it on his expression.

He knew Moe?

"Hybrid... Can't say I know anyone fitting that description." Sorry, Moe, but its for your safety.

If Belial knew that Moe was related to him - important to him in any way - then she'd be at risk of his wrath. He didn't want that. Not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:17 pm

"Oh good, I was worried she was one of yours, obviously not so there is nothing stopping me from claiming her.

See, I can be thoughtful and respective of boundaries, people are so quick to judge us Demons, it is a real shame, siding with us has so many benefits.

Yet our own children denounce us and cast us into the role of devils."

She replied in a soft tone, her dainty hands reaching up and wrapping around Aodh's wrist, grasping his hand softly as her eyes slid open.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:23 pm

"If she was pregnant, don't you think she's already claimed by someone?"

Most people cave when they get caught. Aodh lied harder. He wouldn't get caught in this lie and put Moe at risk.

"If she was pregnant then she is most likely married. Her husband holds the claim if she is married." Generally hybrids were fairly old compared to human ages and from a time that marriage before pregnancy was mandatory.

He hadn't made any leaps that couldn't be explained there. Belial shouldn't be able to catch him in that lie.

"I only hate for given reason, Belial." His eyes didn't stray from hers when they fluttered open. "I'm wary of you because I know your past and I know what could happen if you get bored of the life you lead now."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 pm

"A fair point."
She replied with a soft nod.

"Till death do we part, seems I will have to wait quite some time to stake my claim."

Once souls died they were fair game and very few supernatural souls were without sin so it was the Demon's domain which claimed them.

She locked eyes with the Lycan, the smile still on her lips.
"I wouldn't believe everything you read in those books.
So what, I tell a few lies, start an ancient rebellion and suddenly I am some great darkness that must be purged from the Earth?
How judgmental."

Of course the Demon was being modest, he had practically created what Lucifer was today.

"I think getting my wings torn from my back was punishment enough for my minor crimes."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"Belial." His lips curled upwards in a soft smile.

"I'm part of an ancient ring of Exorcists and Demon Hunters. We dig deep and find the truth in the story books people read nowadays."

Aodh only hunted down truth. Even if it meant backing down because he couldn't find all the truths. That happened quite often and it annoyed him greatly. But it was a part of who he was.

"I don't see you as humans do. You're not an all powerful, evil demon that will lure me into a life of sin that must be vanquished." He shook his head a little. "I see your potential to become a destructive being. You're dangerous. You can kill and curse on a whim. Until you do that, though, I won't exorcise you. But as soon as a curse leaves your lips or you have someone's dead blood on your hands, I will hunt you down."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm

"How gracious of you Aodh, thank you, from the bottom of my heart."
She could not help but laugh softly at that little joke.

Belial had decided that this was Aodh, Coilean wouldn't be so calm and rational, he'd be trying to tear him apart just for the hell of it, inflicting pain for his own satisfaction.

"I can't help but wonder just how much blood you have on your hands though, yet here you are enjoying life on Earth, but I kill one more person and I get sent back to the pit? how unfair."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

"Now, which heart would that be, oh heartless demon?" His lips curled upwards a little in the ghost of an amused smile.

His chin tilted. "And what makes you think that I'm Aodh? You said so before, Aodh is stupid. Would he have the ability to talk with you like this? I highly doubt it. My brother isn't the smartest, he wouldn't be able to do this."

He almost found insulting himself funny.

"You assume that I think I'm someone that deserves to carry on living. No. If death came to me because of my sins, I would accept it. I've killed and gambled and drank and laid with more people than I can count. I'm by no means a sinless being."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm

"Exactly."
She replied with a smile and she forced the Lycan's hand away from her throat and getting to her feet.

Belial's body shifted again until he was back to his original male form, he shifted constantly but he did have favourites that he would return to often.

"A wild guess though if I am wrong I don't really care, Aodh or Coilean it doesn't matter to me.
Just another Exorcist throwing their weight around despite their own sins in my opinion."

He gave a soft shrug and buttoned up his shirt.

"Well then, when your time comes I'll be sure to travel back down there to greet you, show you around."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Aodh took a step back when the woman forced his hand away from her throat and watched silently as she shifted back to a he.

A little part of him found it strange that Belial could switch between genders. He hadn't ever met someone that could do that so perfectly. There were some Demons that he had met that could shift their appearance to the opposite gender, but not their scent. Belial's transformation was absolute. He couldn't smell male on her when she was female.

But that part was beaten back. It was no different from his shifting. He just shifted into something different.

Aodh gave a false-bright smile. "Thank you. Its much appreciated having someone show me around the pits of Hell. I'd hate to miss out on all the fun because I didn't know my way around the place."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

"No need for thanks, I wouldn't want you getting lost down there, you might end up in some other Demon's chamber.

I think I will save a special spot for you in my domain, right next to the placed saved for Tony and Aleksandr."

He would claim Tony out of spite and Aleksandr out of fondness, he rather enjoyed the Lycan's company and would keep him when his time came.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:37 pm

"Aww, do you want me all to yourself, Belial?"

Aodh grinned as he leaned back against a tree, arms crossed over his bare chest. "I can understand you wanting to keep me because I'm just irresistible. And I can understand Tony, too. But Alek?"

Why would the Demon want Alek? Nowadays Alek was as close to sinless as he could get. He didn't sleep around, he didn't gamble, he didn't kill unless he was hunting something to eat, he rarely drank.

The man's sins were in his past.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

"A pretty little red head in a chamber is a rather pleasing thought."
He mused over that thought for a moment, Belial had a large collection of souls in his domain, all hand picked, each of them were unlucky enough to catch his attention.

"Tony owes me a debt, you're an exorcist and a good looking one at that so tormenting you would be endless fun.
Aleksandr, what could a Demon like me want with polite, well mannered Aleksandr..."

He muttered, running his hand through his hair with a soft smirk.
"I have my reasons, I can assure you of that, not that I am inclined to tell you but if you need justification lets just put it down to my sense of whimsy."

He replied, waving his hand dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 pm

"It's a shame it's not you I want to fuck, isn't it?" He grinned, eyes flashing. "And raping me won't have the desired effect, either. You'll have no luck with me, I'm afraid."

As awful as it sounded, with Coilean, Aodh had grown used to rape. He just grit his teeth through it. There were no cries or sobs or screams. He'd be a disappointment to the Demon if that was what he wanted.

Aodh winced. "She must have been some kind of idiot to make a deal with a Demon like you. How young was she?" He knew that she wouldn't make a deal now. Not in a million years.

The Lycan sighed. "If it were anyone else, I would be hissing and growling and threatening you like an animal. But as it is, Alek is a big boy that'll get angry if I make decisions for him." If Alek didn't want to be claimed, he'd work it out himself.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:02 pm

"You've obviously never lay with a demon, if I can make Tony scream and plead with barely any effort, I am sure I can do the same to you."

He replied with a chuckle, in hell he could use all his powers on the damned without having to worry about killing them before he had his way, they would be doomed to his service.

"If I remember correctly I met her when she was about five hundred, give or take, stupid girl was all too willing to make a deal with me.
One that is still unpaid, much to her loathing."

Belial smiled and leaned against a tree.
"Aleksandr should count himself lucky to have his soul claimed by me, I may show him mercy and no one else in hell will contest my ownership if thy know what is good for them."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

"You're right, I haven't."

He gave a dismissive wave of his hand. "And I'd rather not. I dread to think what a Demon would want in return for sex. I'm quite happy without a Demon's debt hanging over my head."

Until he was claimed in Hell, he was quite happy to go without a Demon fucking him. Aeker was quite enough, thank you very much.

"Wow, its hard to imagine her that young. She was already nearly three thousand the first time I met her." He kept forgetting that Giacinto was over twice his age. She was one of the oldest beings on Earth. He couldn't get his head around it.

"I'm sure he knows that. Not even big bad Lucifer can stand up to you, right? Being under your servitude would either be the best or the worst depending on your mood."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:21 pm

"Smart boy, you wouldn't want to give up what I would take from you in order to pay your debt."

Aodh would sooner sacrifice himself before he would pay Belial's price.
"She was so sweet and innocent back then, inexperienced and new to the world, it really was quite adorable how she so willingly let me into her cabin, silly thing actually trusted me."

Belial laughed and shook his head as he recalled those days.
"Back then she actually worried about hurting me when she sank those little fangs of hers into my flesh."

The Demon gave a soft shrug as he looked back at Aodh.
"I am sure Lucifer could contest against me if he wanted to, but he wouldn't, though you already know that, don't you?"
He replied, tilting his head slightly, Lucifer and Belial were closer than brothers or even lovers, when he whispers Lucifer listens intently.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 am

"Aye."

He didn't want to give anything up to a Demon. Ever.

"Everyone is innocent at one point." Giacinto, for all her sins, was no exception. There was a time when she was young and innocent. "I wouldn't really call Tony adorable in any sense of the word."

The Succubus was anything but adorable. Sexy, tempting, an utter bitch. He could call her any of those three, but adorable wasn't what came to mind when he thought of her.

"She drank your blood?" That must have made quite a deal. A Demon's blood wasn't something shed lightly. Poor Tony.

"Yes, I know it." If nothing else about Demons, he admired the bonds they had. They weren't as superficial as the bonds that people shared on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 am

"Oh she was adorable when I first met her and in my mind she will always be that little girl who'd barely let me touch her."

A small grin spread across his lips, there was such a contrast between Tony then and now, she had gotten far more adventurous in her later years, a vast improvement.

"She did, greedy thing drank so much she could barely see straight.

I don't think I've ever let someone take as much as she did, and yet she still tried to summon me for millennia in order to take more from me. "
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 am

"I highly doubt it." Even when she was younger and less adventurous then she was now, Aodh couldn't have called her adorable.

She was too confident and sure of herself to be considered adorable in his mind.

Greedy he could agree with. Giacinto was greedy. No one could deny that. "I bet she learned her lesson after that." That blood had come at an extremely high price. He was sure Giacinto knew not to drink Demon blood any more.

Millennia... "That... That was because of Alek, right?" He wasn't entirely sure. He knew that Giacinto had been poisoned but that was all he knew. He had been stringing things together and attempting to weave his own story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Exorcist
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next