Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Mess of Bread and Cheese

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Mess of Bread and Cheese Empty
PostSubject: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 am

Orion had been standing in the kitchen for nearly an hour now, trying to complete the task he had set out to do, but he found it harder than it looked. At first he was simply on a small walk around the mansion in aim of being more social, but as like most men, his mind had travelled to food not too far into the walk. He had a craving for food that was not of the normal forced diet, but the kind of food he eat before. A human sandwich.

The only problem was the fact that it had been decades since he last made a sandwich and his mind had been set on remembering much more important things then remembering how to create one.

But I did it...

...I think...

Reaching down to the sandwich he picked the 'thing' up and he brought it up to his nose and sniffed. Not the greatest thing to do. He quickly released the sandwich and screwed his nose up, it did not smell nice at all.

He wiped his hand down his face with a sigh, this only made the mustard, jam, butter and peanut-butter blobs that had somehow gotten all over his face smear even worse on his pale skin. This had not turned out right at all. But where did he do wrong? He had remembered how to create a sandwich, but maybe it was the ingredients and technique he had used.

Leaning on the mess that was the counter, he sighed again.

If someone where to walk in now, they would probably see a defeated teen who looked like a child trying to prepare his mother a breakfast in bed... though I don't think the child would have as much butternut in it's hair.

"Darn..." He murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:46 am

Aeker yawned and stretched his arms over his head, he had not woken up all that long ago and his stomach was growling for food.

Aodh wasn't around so he headed down to the kitchen alone, the Lycan was still not a fan of the smell of blood so dining by himself was still his preference.

The Vampire paused for a moment as he entered the kitchen, his eyes landing on the young man in front of him.
He could not help but chuckle softly as a smile spread across his lips.

"You've made quite the mess, haven't you."
He muttered softly, as he eyes trailed over the various chunks of food spread over his face and hair.

"What the heck is that meant to be?"
He asked, pointing over at the abomination of a meal on the counter top.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:58 am

He froze as he heard another enter the kitchen, it was someone he had not yet met, which was quite common since he did not get out often. Quickly he spread his wind out towards the other, letting it circle the man to create an image of the stranger in his head. Tall, thin, long hair and he smelt like a lycan. Not that he had any problem with lycans, if anything he trusted them more.

A small blush of embarrassment spread over his cheeks as he heard the other comment on the mess he had made, he had known that he had made a mess, but he did not know that it was that bad.

Turning around so his back faced the newcomer he started to search for a tea towel or some sort of cloth to quickly clean up the mess he had made. In panicked embarrassment he held his hand out and slowly ran his fingers over the edge of the counter, looking for the draw that held the cleaning material.

"Uh... E-evenin'." He spoke softly, "It is a sandwich... or it was meant to have been..."

"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am

Aeker's smile fell as he saw the boys face, he was blind, that would explain the mess, suddenly he felt guilty for chuckling.

He let the winds flow over him without moving a muscle, he was fairly sure what the boy was trying to do by doing that.

"Would you like some help, I was just about to fix myself something to eat anyway."

He replied as he walked towards the counter and grabbed a tea towel and nudged it against the boy's hand.

"You have peanut butter in your hair, along with many other condiments..."

While he let the boy clean himself up Aeker got to cleaning up the mess on the counter.

"I'm Aeker by the way."
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:29 am

Orion paused his searching as he felt the tea towel pressed again his hand, allowing his to take hold of it and do as Aeker had suggested, clean himself up. With the tea towel now in hand he reached up and separated a small section of his long red hair and started to run the material down though, trying his best to get the gunk out. He did this as Aeker started on the counter.

He did not know how to respond to this sudden display of helpfulness that the other had given him, he was used to always cleaning his messes up by himself. Since he had been in the coven he had learnt that he could depend on others, but even so, it still was something he needed to get used to.

"I guess...thank you. But only if is no-, "He paused as he wiped the cloth down his face, "trouble.".

He wiped his hand free from the sticky substances that covered then before hesitantly holding his hand out towards the vampire, the disturbances in the natural air around them pinpointing the others location.

"My name's Orion, nice to meet ya."

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:35 am

"It is no trouble at all, you were trying to make a sandwich, any particular type you wanted?"

He asked as he looked down at what the boy had made, mustard, jam, peanut butter....
Silently the older Vampire prayed that the boy did no intend on eating that.

A smile graced his lips again as Orion offered out his hand hesitantly, he was lucky that he had his winds to help him find things.

Aeker extended his hand and grasped onto Orion's, shaking it softly.

"Nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 am

He was glad that he was not causing any trouble allowing the other man to help him with creating a sandwich for his snack. He released his hand from Aeker's and dropped it to his side quickly.

"Well, it has been too long since I have eaten solid food like this... I have forgotten what most of it tastes like," He admitted to Aeker. ", and there are so many new things I have not tried... like the lumpy peanut stuff... If the smell is anything to go on... they do not go together?"

In other words, he did not know what he could put in a sandwich. He had been a child of 12 when vampires had attacked his family; he had not eaten much solid food since then let alone anything relevant to a sandwich.

"I will have... whatever you are having." He nodded firmly making up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 am

"I've only just started eating solid food so I can relate to that, it is strange getting use to all the different flavours."

As a pureblood Vampire he had grown up drinking only blood, it was frowned upon in the coven to consume anything considered to be human food.

"Peanut butter."
He muttered as he looked at the chunks of it that still littered the young Vampire.
"It goes well with some things but not everything you have mixed with it, no wonder it smelled foul."

Aeker got out a chopping board, two plates, bread and gathered some fillings from the fridge and pantry.

"I'm new to eating sandwiches but I have made them many times before, we can experiment, I'll make a bunch of different types and we can sit down and try them all, see which we like best."

He had cooked for Aodh many times now so he was quite good in the kitchen, more so since he had been learning from Moe.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 am

Orion nodded as he thought back to the unknown substences he had added to the mix. He did not even know what half of them where let alone tasted like, he just added more and more until he thought he should stop. When he was little he just had two chucks of bread with some meat in between and it was a sandwich, but now in the modern age... he was clueless.

Maybe I should not have isolated myself for as long as I did...

"Peanut Butter. I will try and remember that for next time." He chuckled.

He smiled at the suggestion. Aeker was willing to help him out, with no alternate motive or spiteful intent, for that he was releved and quite glad.

"That sounds great, thank you! If there is anything I can do... uh... j-just say and I will do it."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Aeker chuckled softly and shook his head.

"It's quite alright, I enjoy cooking so it is not a hassle.
I started dating a Lycan, that man eats excessively so I find myself cooking quite a lot since he is far too lazy to do it himself."

The Vampire smiled fondly, Aodh was very competent in the kitchen but the man's laziness meant that even if he were hungry he would think twice before cooking anything.

Aeker created a few different sandwiches, peanut butter and jam, chicken and salad, toasted ham and cheese.
He placed half of each type onto a separate plates and set them down on the table for the both of them to eat.

"There we go, time to eat."

Last edited by Aeker Rozen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:15 am

"Ah~ That explains the scent." Orion nodded with a small smile. He had never been in a serious relationship, in fact he had never really been in any form of relationship before, but that did not stop him from being happy for another.

"Sounds like a.. interesting man." He chuckled as he navigated his way around the kitchen to the now set table. He sat down on an empty chair and 'looked' towards the other man and nodded his thanks.

"Which shall we try first?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:26 am

"Scent?"

He asked quizzically, did he give off a Lycan scent from spending so much time around Aodh?

That thought made his lips quirk up, he hoped that Aodh never noticed that, he would never hear the end of it.

Even with the Lycan's scent wrapped around him, anyone who could see Aeker would know he was a Vampire, there was no way he could pass for a Lycan.

"Interesting is one way to put it."
He mumbled with a chuckle in his voice.

"Toasted ham and cheese? Best eat that one before it gets cold."
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 am

"Yeah, I smell a mix of scents on you, but the most powerful, that masks even your own, is an Earthy smell...like the grass after the rain. Not a Vampire, not a Human, not an Elf so Lycan it is."

He had to go through the process on elimination, he had never actually came face to face with with a Lycan as of yet, but he could smell them all around the mansion.

"Interesting yes, but you care for him very much." He said absent-mindedly as he reached towards the the plate that smelt like warm ham and cheese. He picked the sandwich up gently and nodded in thanks to Aeker.

"May this food restore our strength, giving new energy to tired limbs, and new thoughts to weary minds. May this drink restore our souls, giving new vision to dry spirits, and new warmth to cold hearts." He murdered quietly before taking a bite.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese   [O] Mess of Bread and Cheese Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Mess of Bread and Cheese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: