Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Game of Ancients

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

The Game of Ancients Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 am

Giacinto and Aleksandr laid together on the lawn, staring up at the calm blue sky. Both laid on their backs opposite each other, fingers weaved together on their stomachs.

The two of them were playing a sort of game they had come up with years ago when they had travelled together.

Both of them enjoyed hearing stories about different Gods - especially Gods from Greek and Egyptian myths.

One would name a God and the other would have to tell them what they were a God of. It was a fairly boring game for most but the two of them enjoyed playing it when they had the time to do so.

"Aten," Giacinto said, eyes flickering over the few wispy clouds in the sky.

"A form of Ra. Hestia."

"Goddess of the Home. Bes."

"Protector of pregnant women and newborn children. Artemis."

"Protector of the young. Seshat."

"Goddess of writing. Aphrodite."

Giacinto's lips curled upwards as she shifted to roll over, hovering over the Lycan, hair falling to curtain their heads. "Goddess of love, beauty and desire," she purred softly as she leaned down to give him a gentle, chaste kiss.

Aleksandr's lips moved against her own. He had no problems with showing affection to others like this. he just had no interest in bedding anyone.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:40 am

Belial could not help but chuckle at their little game as he overheard them talking, as usual when he was walking around looking for something to do, his aura was turned off to the point that no one, not even these two ancients would of heard him coming or sensed him.

The Demon was good at going undetected, he could be silent and unnoticed as a shadow or as imposing as a storm cloud depending on his mood.

He thought he would assist them in there little game and offer up a new name for them to tell him something about.

"Lucifer."

He replied as he appeared right next to them, laying sprawled out on the grass with his hands behind his head and his legs crossed.

A smirk curled as his lips as he turned his head, his eerie purple gaze landing on the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 am

Giacinto sighed softly when she heard the all too familiar voice of the coven's own Daemon. great. Just what she needed when she wanted to spend some quality time with Alek.

"Osiris," she said, lifting her head.

A new game had begun.

Name a God, the other - or others now - would give the equivalent God from whatever religion of mythology they had chosen to stick to.

The two of them had played this game before, too. They had numerous games to do with naming Gods.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 am

Aleksandr blinked when he heard a voice. He hadn't heard anyone approach.

His silver eyes didn't flicker from Giacinto's red as she continued to stare down at him.

His view of the man would be blocked by his ex-wife's long, curly hair if he did try to glance at him so he didn't put forwards the effort.

"Hades."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:55 am

"Iblis."

He replied, his eyes flickering over the Lycan, like most ancients he had heard of Aleksandr, not many Lycans grew to such and age, and impressive accomplishment given their nature.

Belial had been looking forward to meeting him for quite some time though he doubted that the man knew much of him.

Well perhaps in a general sense but obviously not the fact that he was here and his history with Tony.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 am

Giacinto sighed softly.

"If you don't know your Gods, don't play the game, Belial. We made an exception for you Angel because he is so well known. Iblis is a Jinn, not a God."

She'd grab anything wrong Belial said and tear into it mercilessly. She and the Daemon still weren't on the best terms. She doubted they ever would be on good terms with each other.

She tucked her hair behind an ear and turned her head to glance at him, arching a brow.

"Any reason why you've come to annoy us?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 am

"Belial?" His brows furrowed.

Belial the Demon from Jewish texts? He didn't know of many people with that name, if any bar the Demon himself. And even then he didn't know the Demon personally.

When the woman tucked her hair behind an ear, Alek turned his head to give a polite nod to the man.

"Flower, calm down," he murmured softly to the Succubus, stroking her hair back out of her face. "He made a small mistake, don't bite his head off over it."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh I am so sorry Tony, I haven't spent much time in the company of Gods so I suppose it is so surprise that I would fuck that up."

Gods were of no concern to him, demons were always his strong point.
"Do I need a reason?"

He asked as he turned to look at her, his eyes falling back on the Lycan as he spoke.

"Belial came last, than whom a Spirit more lewd
Fell not from Heaven, or more gross to love
Vice for it self: To him no Temple stood
Or Altar smoak'd; yet who more oft then hee
In Temples and at Altars, when the Priest
Turns Atheist, as did Ely's Sons, who fill'd
With lust and violence the house of God.
In Courts and Palaces he also Reigns
And in luxurious Cities, where the noyse
Of riot ascends above thir loftiest Towrs,
And injury and outrage: And when Night
Darkens the Streets, then wander forth the Sons
Of Belial, flown with insolence and wine.
Witness the Streets of Sodom, and that night
In Gibea, when hospitable Dores
Yielded thir Matrons to prevent worse rape."

He Demon recited as he flicked strands of hair from his face.
"Don't believe everything they write about me."
He added as a chuckle left his lips, plenty had been written about him in old texts, most of it was wrong, but really what could you expect from humans?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 am

"Teo," she whined softly when he scolded her.

She hated him scolding her, he almost always made her feel bad for doing whatever he was scolding her for and she didn't want to feel bad at bitching at Belial. He was a bastard and he deserved all the bitching she had to offer.

"Yes, you need a reason. If you don't have one, you can piss off."

She didn't want to be dealing with the Daemon right now.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 am

"Teo," he whined back softly. "Sas parakaló, min me epiplíxei, Teo, parakaló. Den thélo na epéplixe."

The Lycan gave a soft chuckle as he leaned up to press a soft kiss to her lips before nudging her aside and sitting up, pushing his hair out of his face.

"I'm Aleksandr," he murmured to the Demon as he turned to face him.

Giacinto may not be pleasant to Belial, but he could be.

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 am

"Well sorry Tony, I don't have a reason and I am no inclined to move at the moment."

He replied as he looked back up at the sky, laying comfortably with his hands behind his head.
The Demon was quite content just laying here and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

A grin curled at his lips as his purple eyes met Aleksandr's silver ones.

"Oh yes I know all about you, Aleksandr, it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face.
I'm Belial, but Tony already burst that bubble."
He replied at he looked up at the man
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 am

The woman pouted and stuck her tongue out childishly. She didn't like being made fun of.

She sat up and curled her legs under her comfortably as her eyes turned the the Demon.

"Fuck you," she hissed lowly.

Her eyes narrowed at him. How much she'd love to see him take a short drop and a sudden stop.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 am

He gave a sheepish little smile as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I've made a bit of a name for myself in the past, I'm sure." He was old and he used to be violent. He had done a lot to make people see him; either to admire or hate him.

"Hopefully you haven't heard anything too bad."

With the same small smile on his lips, he lifted his hand to whack Giacinto around the back of the head gently in warning.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am

Belial sat up and chuckled, stretching his arms over his head as he looked at Tony with a smirk.

"Been there, done that."

He replied, referring to the night that first arrived at the coven.

His attention went back to the Lycan, nodding softly in response as he ran his hands through his wavy layered hair, fiddling with the black and purple locks.

"More than a bit of a name I assure you, one of the oldest Lycans around now, or so I am led to believe, seems they fall off the perch quite young, even the older few are becoming a rarity.

Some good, some bad, all of it very impressive."

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:59 am

Her lip twitched and she flipped him the bird, growling softly.

She really couldn't stand the Daemon when he wasn't fucking her.

She pouted and fell silent when Alek whacked her. Trust Aleksandr to be nice to the bastard when no one else could be.

Her mind began mulling over many ways to kill the man in front of her - a topic of thought that had come up many times in the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:02 am

Aleksandr gave a soft laugh.

"Sometimes I still don't believe that I am one of the oldest known Lycan in the world. There's still so much for me to learn; the thought of being one of the oldest people alive is a little daunting."

He was old so he was expected to know everything. That wasn't the case and he sometimes felt worried that he wasn't living up to his title, as silly as that sounded.

"We have three of the Oldest Lycan living in this coven. We don't plan to die any time soon so we hope to stay around for a few more years."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 am

"Still so hostile Tony, I thought you would be happy to see me again, wishful thinking on my behalf I suppose."

He couldn't help but antagonize the woman, she irked him as much as he irked her so it was only fair really.

Aleksandr on the other hand was much more agreeable, but then again you don't live to become one of the older Lycan alive by picking fights with Demons.

"Uh yes your sons, your pack has made quite the name for themselves I'd say their are very few ancients alive that would not know of you lot.

Coilean and Aodh..."

He muttered, musing over the names, Belial had done his research before rocking up here.

His purple eyes flickered back over to Tony.
"Your exorcists."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 am

"For as long as you insist on pissing me off with your mere presence, I will be hostile."

She gave him a false-pleasant smile.

The woman gave a soft smile. "Yes, my exorcists. They'll be more than happy to exorcise you with me if you do anything we don't like." She'd use Coilean and Aodh against the Demon whenever she could.

She'd be happy to send him back to Hell.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

Aleksandr gave the woman a sharp look. "If you aren't going to be pleasant, Flower, leave." His voice didn't raise nor did he look angry.

He was having a pleasant chat with the Demon; he didn't want Giacinto to drive him away or start a fight.

"Yes, the Pack has done quite a few things in the past..."

Not all of them were good thing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 am

"Unintentional on my behalf I assure you."
The Demon didn't have to try and piss her off, just him being alive pissed her off to no end.

"Besides crawling back to the ninth circle I doubt there is anything I could do that you would like, yet here I am, not exorcised."

A soft smirk spread across his lips as the Lycan told her off, well now, he just liked this man more and more with each passing moment.

"Oh I could imagine, though one thing that has always made me curious, a calm and in control Lycan, how did you manage to do that?"
He asked, eyeing the man curiously.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 am

"Give me twenty minutes to gather Coilean and Aodh and I can correct that."

Her eyes flickered between Alek and Belial before she sighed.

"I'll be quiet," she murmured softly. She didn't want to leave Belial alone with Alek. She didn't trust Belial at all. He could do something to Alek.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 am

Alek gave a soft shrug.

He didn't really know how he had managed it. It had just come upon him. For over two thousand years he had been a violent man and in the last millennia he had calmed down a lot.

"I think a lot of it has to do with spending over a thousand years away from Lycans. I wasn't influenced by their anger quite as much."

That was perhaps one of the only things he had thought had made a big difference in him compared to other Lycan.

"Humans, for all their flaws, are much calmed than Lycan."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 am

His eyes flashed dangerously at the Succubus, he didn't like being threatened.
"You go do that Tony, lets see how it turns out."

He hadn't done anything to evoke such hatred from the woman, he had spilled his blood for her and so far had asked nothing in return except a simple IOU.

Belial took a deep breath and turned back to Aleksandr, calming down considerably.

"I suppose that would do it, take away the trigger and it gives you nothing to lash out about."

Being around other Lycan was like adding fuel onto an inferno, it was bound to blow up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Ancients   The Game of Ancients Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game of Ancients
Page 1 of 1