Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Crimson memories- Valora's test

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 am

Alexander sensed her speeding up and broke into a run. He composed himself enough to call out to her.

"Valora! Please... Wait... what did he say to you?!

As he ran he triped and fell sending himself tumbling down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 am

moving swiftly, she easily caught Alex and set him back on his feet

however, she just looked on with an empty gaze

nothing of great importance to yourself....should you want such knowledge....ask him

and with that, she turned away again, everything about her calm and composed and not a hair out of place as a role as a weapon
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 pm

alexanders mind was racing.
what does she mean? oh god i hope that bastard didn't say anything about her...
Alexander grabbed her shoulder and span valora back round to face him.
he had now managed to compose himself completely and now had a straight face.

"Valora, please tell me. I have no memory of the conversation apart from what he wanted me to see... he wont tell me any more...please im begging you. What did he say that has made you act like this so suddenly?
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 am

she remained stoic and looked back with empty eyes.

well then....you don't have to know. either way, it was a mistake for you to meet me.......i tried being humane and normal.....to defy my parents......but it's all i know and i can't escape it......i'm a weapon...nothing more, nothing less....if you still wish to speak to me, then so be it.....i won't stop you....but it's in your best interest that you don't.

she gently pried her arm from his grip and began walking away again, everything about her completely indifferent and giving off the aura of a cold warrior
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 am

alexander wouldnt accept what she had just said

he forcefully grabbed her by the arm, turned her and slapped her across the face.

" NO!! you are more than that!!! I dont care what anyonee says!!! you are more than a weapon!!
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 am

her head snapped to the side, but still remained impassive

let go please...sir....i am no longer needed her. surely you have no further use for me

inside, deep deep inside, she was roaring at being slapped, that tiny iota of the woman she had tried to be. however, the woman she had been shaped into was overpowering, and her control from training shut that part out, making her impassive, cool and collected. she would treat him as though he were one of her masters that she had served as a killer for in the past
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 am

SIR?! ARE YOU MAD??!!! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NEED FOR YOU!!! I NEED YOU!! BE THAT A FRIEND OR OTHER WISE!!!

Alexander growled deeply, he was getting mad...very mad
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 am

she detached herself from him again, bowing her head and backing off a few steps

not mad sir......just.....a weapon......the only use i am, and ever have been, is that of a weapon. i fight, and i kill at my master's orders. a weapon shouldn't be allowed to feel....i was foolish to try

she turned and walked away again, everything still perfectly calm and collected, not an emotion visible
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 am

Alexander grabbed her again, restraining her arms.

he then holds her against him and speaks into her ear

you are not just a weapon, do you hear me? I know you are more, i have seen it so dont lie to me and to yourself
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 am

she moved quickly and easily out of his grasp with a few simple movements, barely even blinking, and then spun to face him again

i was lying to myself when i thought i could run from my upbringing....i was lying to myself when i said i could defy my parents and the traditions on my family.....i was lying to myself when i said i could be anything other than a weapon....to try and be like other vampires......the truth is, is that i can't run....that i can't hide......and that all i can do is fight and kill and feel nothing. i'm sorry for everything, sir......but, what's done is done.

she could feel anger radiating off of him, but paid no mind to it yet stayed fully alert at the same time as she tried to leave for a third time
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 am

alexander couldnt contain his anger any longer and drew his weapon.

" if your just a weapon, if your just a killer then strike me down!!!
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 am

looks back over her shoulder at him with a blank, but mildly irritated glance

i'm a killer...not a bog standard murderer.....also, i don't have a master to wield me against you.....i have no reason to strike you down.....besides....it would upset Elder Giacanto......

her eyes had taken on a hollow quality, looking almost dead as she gazed on him
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 am

[colore=red] then i am your master, i am ordering you to strike me down![/color]

Alexander remained in his stance his sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 am

chuckles weakly

it appears that the demon you keep really hasn't shown you anything if you don't understand the idea of gaining a master in my family. a Master must first put forward a proposition, and if we deem it worthy of our time, he/she hands over a payment that we request. and we are not cheap. not only does that happen, but there is a certain standard that must be met. it's not for personal suicide, it's not for simply having a slave to order, and it's not to have a sparring partner. those contracts are completely different and we put forward our names to those who we think worthy, or we deem is in need of our aid. you are worthy, but you are in no need. both of those must be filled....now please...let me leave Sir

at the last few words, her eyes flashed and a deep and great pain and sorrow could be seen before it was hidden away again behind the thick mask
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:19 am

alexander herd the words and saw something in her eyes and thats when he understood...

..... he said you were not worthy didnt he?

alexander stood normally his sword now by his side...

i cannot leave you
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 am

she turned away again

do what you will sir.......i cannot stop your will.

it was unusual, feeling nothing again.......his words would have usually stirred up irritation, annoyance, and a bit of a warm feeling from being able to have a friend...now she just felt numb
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 am

Alexanded sighed. How could he have been so stupid? How could he have been so careless? How could he have been so selfish?..

"If what you say is true and you cannot stop my will, then why are you shutting yourself down? I wish to remain close to you still. Please let me in...as i have you..."

his words were true and heart felt. Alexanded looked at her, his eyes unblinking, the color now a rare blue.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 am

she wanted to hiss at the comment but nit her tongue

however, when she did speak, her voice was clipped an harsh

it was because i opened myself that i'm like this. that demon knows everything then turns around and says i'm not worthy, and then orders me like a dog. i've spent my entire life trying to prove my worth...then i have someone say i'm not even worth a bit of knowledge. that's something that hits deep. deeper than any torture i've been through.

she turned to look over at him with sharp blank eyes

this is my penance for my greed for knowledge...a harsh reminder of what i am. it's about time i woke up and faced the music

turned back away again, and began heading down the hall at a brisk pace
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

Final, he now knew what had happened. He swiftly chased aftef her, this time a warmer and gentler hand place on her shoulder.

"Valora... You are worthy... Please dont run away. I dont want to lose you. Ive already lost so much... I feel your pain but you must let go of the past. I know it hurts but you are strong. I know you can do it... Please try... For me?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 am

sighs quietly and stops

let it be............this isn't going to work. i'll still be around you, still talk......but you must know this is who i am. i'm sorry if i'm not what i initially seemed to be
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Giacinto was quick to rouse from her dreamless sleep at the scent of blood that filled her nose. At her age, even the smallest drop of blood could create a scent so strong she could smell it from the other side of the mansion.

She lifted herself from the bed she had made up in her Dungeon and looked around blearily, her hair tumbling over her bare shoulders in brown waves.

"What the bloody hell is happening now?" she sighed in a thick voice, climbing out of the warm bed and pulling on a thin pair of elasticated shorts that cut off at her knees and a small tank top that let a good portion of her stomach revealed. These were just some clothes that she kept lying around in case she needed a change.

She padded through the mansion in just her shorts and shirt, heading towards the source of the blood slowly. She was far too tired to be dealing with some kid that wanted to take a sip of the other.

Hell, if she had caught two different scents of blood she would have let it be and gone back to sleep. But she had only caught one and that was a cause of mild alarm. Was it forceful feeding?

And what unnerved her even more was that the blood was familiar. She had fed in it before. It was Valora's.

Mild possessiveness tightened like a knot in her stomach. There'd be hell to pay if Valora was hurt. The woman had quickly become one of her favourites in the mansion.

The Succubus found herself heading up into the astronomy tower, bare feet slapping against the cool stone steps quietly.

She pulled her hair out of her face, tucking her messy fringe behind her ears and letting the long brown waves cascade down her back in a loose mass.

It was a rare sight, seeing Giacinto with her hair down. She very rarely let her hair flow naturally any more. It was a pain to care for when she was in a tousle so she kept it up almost all the time.

"All right, what's going on here?" she yawned, tired red eyes falling on Alexander and Valora.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 pm

she looked around to see Gia putting her hair up and looked on with indifference

nothing is wrong Giacinto....i was just leaving the area...it was a small incident, but it has been sorted.

her voice was calm, slightly lower, and very cool, barely showing any emotion in her tone, or expression, everything controlled

not a single thing would be out of place on the cold warriors of old

she stood tall and slightly imposing, but not imposing at all, reducing her presence and not even flickering in her movements. everything flowed with predatory grace.

but, looking past the blankness of the eyes, you could see she had been broken inside
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Alexander shook his head and sighed wishing he could tell her what is really happening....

" im sorry, i guess this is goodbye then but believe me when i say it was not I who said it, It was not I who believes that you are not...Please i beg of you do not think Ill of me for what another has done..."

Alexander looked to see Giacinto looking quite tired. he tried to look indifferent but wass failing miserably. his emotions like a painting on his face.

"its nothing that can be corrected now mistress Gi. Valora i am truely sorry."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 pm

She eyed the tall woman for a minute. Did she really think the Elder would take that bullshit? Especially with that turmoil buried deep in her eyes?

But then her eyes fell on Alexander as he spoke. His emotions were visibly clearer. But she didn't like them.

And when he addressed her, she bristled a little. "You haven't earned the right to call me anything but Giacinto." Maybe it was a little petty to pull up his use of a nickname at a time like this, but she hated people trying to be casual with her before they earned the right.

She took a step forwards into the main room of the tower and closed the heavy door before leaning back on it, arms crossed over her chest.

"Neither of you will be leaving until I know exactly what happened."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Valora showed no irritation, did nothing besides lower her head slightly and tilt it to the side in an act of quiet submission, but she resolutely kept her lips shut and looked to the side in a very faint show of stubborn will against speaking

she was in no state to talk...she was afraid deep down in herself, that if she spoke, she would loose her mask and break fully. her mask was all that was keeping her together right then

there was that, and she was battling with herself to not hate the man that was the vessel of the thing that did this to her. demons usually feed on the darker side of a person and bring it out, taking on their Host's true personality of their darker side.

if she spoke now....she would loose her last grip on control and calm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson memories- Valora's test
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next