Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yeah, I know," she grunted, trying to keep her breathing even.

That was much easier said than done. She could still feel the toy vibrating inside her mercilessly and the Daemon inside her.

Tomorrow was going to be spent lying in bed trying to sleep as much as she possibly could.

Her lips curled. "I've felt bigger. You haven't felt a good dick until you've felt a Lycan's dick," she purred lowly.

She could play the game, too.

She tried not to focus on the feeling of him moving inside of her. She tried to keep her mind on the toy. Only the toy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 pm

He let out a soft chuckle at her comment.
"I'm a shape-shifter sweety, I can be as big as I want, or..."
He went silent for a moment before speaking again.

"I can be the opposite gender."
He muttered but his voice had changed into a females though his body stayed the same, the tone was innocent, almost giddy, completely disconnected to the person he currently was.
Belial let out another chuckle as his voice returned to normal.

She could try to antagonize him as much as she wanted but at the end of the day, unlike most people he could be who ever he wanted to be.

A smirk spread across his lips, it took much more than that to bruise his ego, you couldn't emotionally hurt something that didn't feel.

His pace picked up as he began thrusting into her with more ferocity, the slowness of before abandoned, right now he wanted to be rough.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 pm

"You obviously don't want to be very impressive if you choose to be smaller than my ex."

Idly, she wondered how Alek would react to her talking about him while she was having sex with someone else... That would be... She didn't really want to find out. She could live quite happily without him knowing.

Giacinto arched a brow. Well now, she didn't know he could switch genders. That would make for quite a bit of fun...

She had hoped that that would have bruised his ego. No go. Damn.

The woman moaned loudly when his pace picked up.

"Take the toy out," she moaned softly, voice pleading. She wanted to come but she daren't do it while she had to keep the toy in. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 pm

"Am I not big enough to satisfy your needs Tony? Well lets see how big I can get before you're rendered immobile from the pain or split open, I wonder which will come first?"

Belial did lash out with snarky words or getting angry when provoke, no, he got cruel.

It took no effort for him to shift and slowly she would of felt him getting longer and thicker inside of her, filling the Succubus more and more as he continued to grow.

He had behaved himself when she had her fun with him, now it was time for her to get quiet or get loud.

Belial continued to thrust as his size increased, a small chuckle escaping him.

"I don't think I will, though it is fun hearing you beg, my game, my rules."
He purred, a slight growl lurking into his tone.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:05 am

Her breathing picked up as his size increased within her.

Shit. She had wanted him to get annoyed, not try to prove a point like this. She wouldn't be able to cope long. She preferred anal penetration, but only to a certain extent. She hadn't ever had to deal with anything like this.

Her pants and moan slowly increased in volume and became more and more pained as he thrust into her.

No, she couldn't take that any more.

The woman cried out, back arching. It took a lot of effort to beat her pride down enough to do what she did next. "I'm sorry, Master. Please be more gentle, Master!"

She could deal with whips and any amount of physical pain bar stretching herself out like this. Anywhere but her ass.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 am

His eyes glowed with mirth as the woman begged, even after all these years she was still no match for him.

He loved hearing people cry out in pain, begging for mercy from creatures who did not know the meaning of the word, a sense of nostalgia flowed through him, it reminded him of home.

"That's a good girl."
He cooed as his hand ran through her long hair, his size stopped growing and instead shifted back to his original size as he continued to thrust into her.

"I'll be gentle this once because you are a fun little toy of mine and I don't want to break you just yet."
He purred his words, a deep seated undertone of sadism coating his voice.

His hand reached down and pulled out the toy, that game was over now, right now all he wanted to do was come.

He pounded into her roughly as his hand slipped down to stroke her clit, the sounds of her pleaded had pleased him so he would please her.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am

Her eyes slid shut when his fingers stroked through her hair and she gave a relieved moan when his side reduced again.

"Thank you, Master. You're so good to me, Master."

She loathed playing the nice little Slave but for now it was the best option. He had the ability to break her. She didn't want that. She had come too close to breaking in the past and she didn't want to be back there again.

Giacinto gave a loud moan when the toy was pulled out of her. Oh than god, now she could focus on feeling pleasure instead of concentrating on keeping the toy in place.

Her hips rocked against the Daemon's hand when he began stroking her again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 am

"I know."
He replied, kissing the back of her neck, Belial was anything but 'good' but regardless he liked praise and having his ego stroked.

"I am even going to let you come again, do not disappoint me."

He was eager for his own release so unless she came before he did, she did not get to come at all, a nice little bit of incentive for the woman.

The Demon gave a low moan and thrust into her faster, his movements much easier now that he wasn't an obscene size.

His breath came in heavy pants as his fingers massaged her clit firmly, drawing large circles on the sensitive patch of skin, rolling the nub between his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:40 am

"Thank you, Master."

She was truly thankful that he was feeling kind enough to let her come with him.

If she did one thing to disappoint him, she knew that he would just take what he wanted and leave her to satisfy herself after he had done. If he was feeling cruel, he would probably go out of his way to make sure she didn't come or couldn't satisfy herself later.

The release she had been wanting since before he had increased his size to hurt her was coming on fast.

She could feel the heat flooding her body as he stroked her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 am

He gave a moan as he buried himself inside of her, hard and fast, he had been waiting for this release for far two long.

His free hand gripped her hip as he sped up again, pounding against her with ferocity enough to rattle an move her desk with each thrust, every item which covered its top shaking and falling over.

The Demon's eyes slid shut and his head tilted back as another moan escaped him, a flame lit in the pit of his stomach and he could feel it spreading throughout his body like wildfire.

His fingers rubbed her with equal fervor as he continued to move.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:53 am

Giacinto panted harshly, hips rocking with the fast, firm stroking.

She bit her lip and came with a loud cry, hips still moving against his fingers. Would he carry on stroking her? Force her through this orgasm and into another?

She could hear everything on the desk rattling and shaking and she knew she'd have to clean it up alone afterwards. The thought of Belial helping out was utterly laughable. But right now she didn't care.

This felt too good.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 am

His lips curled into a grin as she came, he wondered if he could make her come again within the time it would take him to get there.

He moved faster and harder until the desk shook violently with their movements.

The Demon grabbed her around the waist and moved her swiftly before the table had the chance to crumble beneath them, instead he pressed her hard against the floor, forcing her backside into the air as he continued to pound against her.

His pelvis smacked against her blistering backside firmly as he moved, his nails digging into her hips before scraping down her pelvis and rubbing against her clit again.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 am

Break my desk and you'll be buying a new one, she thought darkly. She wasn't about to tolerate him breaking her desk with the force he used during sex.

Giacinto barely had the time to let her arms fly out to catch herself as he force her to the floor.

She gave a low, annoyed hiss as her hands pressed to the floor to keep her from hitting her face on the wood.

The low hiss morphed into a different, more pleasured sound as he continued to thrust into her and work her clit.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 am

A smirk spread across his lips at the sounds of her annoyed hisses, at least she had the sense to keep her mouth shut now to avoid further pain.

The Demon moaned again, his head slumping forward as he moved fast enough that his hips were a blur.

The fire in his stomach spread as he could feel himself building up, he wanted his release and didn't care if Tony found her third or not as long as he got what he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 am

Giacinto moaned loudly, hips thrusting back against Belial at close to the same speed.

She writhed against him, hips jerking and grinding, moans sounding out loudly as he fucked her.

Giacinto wanted to come. She wanted just a little more. That little extra needed. A little more speed with the circular movements or a little firmer touch. Something.

"Please," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 am

He moaned and continued to move, thrusting and stroking her at the same speed.

Belial rolled her over at her plead, looming over top of her as he fucked her, she needed something more then he would give her something that he knew would send her over the edge.

"Bite me."
He murmured, the bite of a Succubus, the perfect way to fall over the edge an climax, she hadn't been rough enough with him, he wanted to get bitten.

"All I ask for in return for my blood is a room under your roof to use as I please."

He knew she would want his defined conditions, she didn't have to worry about a debt with this one, that was all he'd ask for.

He groaned again as he continued to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 am

She laid, staring up at him as he thrust into him.

Her lips quirked upwards when he ordered her to bite him. She wasn't that far gone yet.

"Not a chance."

She had said she wouldn't bite him and she damn well wouldn't bite him.

He'd have to more than this to get the Succubus to the point where she was going to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:47 am

"Suit yourself."

He replied as he continued to thrust into her with a moan, the lust and desire welling up in his stomach was slowly boiling over.

Since he had no reservations about leaving her unsatisfied after what she had done to him the Demon plunged into her deeper, thrusting long and hard before a deep moan left his lips and he came, his member swelling and throbbing inside of her as he reached his climax.

Belial continued to rid out his climax, his thrusting slowing before he pulled out of her with a soft smirk and rose to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 am

The woman's head tilted back when he came inside her.

Damn. She hadn't managed to come with him. She doubted he'd let her come again now. Not after what she had done.

"Is that it?" she asked as she stared up at him.

"Just once? Your stamina isn't what it used to be, is it, Belial? You're not going to satisfy many people here in the coven if you can only go one round."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:59 am

"My stamina is fine I can assure you of that, my interest in you however is lacking."

He replied as he gathered up his discarded clothing, he was disappointed, he had expected much more from the Succubus now that she had aged over four thousand years.

Belial could lay with someone for weeks on end if he was so inclined to, but something was lacking tonight, though he wasn't sure what it was.

The Demon ran his hand through his hair and gave a yawn, he was bored now.

Ignoring her presence he pulled his pants back on and slipped his shirt back over his head.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 am

Giacinto gave a soft laugh.

"Don't you like it when your lover doesn't do what you want, Belial?"

She pushed herself to sit up awkwardly. It was difficult sitting up without the use of her arms.

"I thought you'd jump at the chance to test each one of my limits. You said age made me boring. Honestly, I think its you that age has made boring." She grinned a little as she watched him dress himself.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 am

"At the moment I think my desire to kill you is over riding my desire to fuck you senseless."

The Demon snorted.
"Your limits, like how you pleaded because my dick was too big?"
He rolled his eyes, the woman was no longer amusing him and instead was heavily getting on his nerves.

He had told himself that he would not kill her yet so he'd be damned if he lost his temper ripped her head off of her shoulder.

"Oh, and have fun trying to get out of those restraints."
He murmured as he headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 am

Her lips quirked upwards.

She was pissing him off. Good. She hoped she pissed him off so much that she drove him out. If she saw him again in the next few millennia, it would be too soon.

"I think anyone would plead for you to stop then. There's only so much an untrained ass can take." She had had anal but she had never trained herself to take more then her ex-husband's girth. That was definitely something she'd have to train now.

"I was going to show you my favourite part of the mansion soon, y'know. I'm sure your imagination would have run wild if you had seen it. It's a truly wonderful place."

She'd have to head down to the dungeon with some salt and make sure he wouldn't be able to get in but still see inside and plot and plan all he wanted. She could tease him with that as much as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 am

"I am sure I will find this wonderful place all on my own, regardless of what you do I am not leaving here for some time yet.

You've opened your home to any supernatural seeking shelter, well too bad you didn't put restrictions on who could come here."

He replied with a smirk, there was no way he would be leaving until he was good and ready to do so.

"Have fun sleeping on the floor."
He replied as he stepped out the door, shutting it and walking off down the halls, she could not get rid of him that easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Giacinto's Room-
Jump to: