Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking For Him

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Looking For Him - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Him   Looking For Him - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:20 am

"I wouldn't be paying you if I didn't like them."

These plaques and the collar had come at a great price. If he wasn't fully satisfied with what he had ordered from the Elf, then he wouldn't pay for them.

But he was satisfied with how well they had turned out so he'd pay the price he agreed to pay.

Zakhar shook his head. "No, that is all I came here for."

The Lycan arched a brow in return. "Unless there is anything you want to talk about, I shall take my leave."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Looking For Him - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Him   Looking For Him - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 pm

"No, that's all, I'll be sure to pick up my payment in the near future."

A small smirk graced his lips as he looked over at the Lycan, he was going to take great joy in being paid for his work, more so since Zakhar's price was very agreeable.

His eyes turned back to the boy on the floor, his lips turning up even more.

"YA budu u vas na kolenyakh, kak on."

Looking For Him
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Rico, Damien, Zakhar and Evgeni's Room-
Jump to: