Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

One Step Closer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

One Step Closer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm

"You're so violent. How did I turn out like this with you around being violent and grumpy all the time?"

It was a mystery to him. He and Aurick were completely different and yet Aurick had raised the Elf for over a century.

"Just because you can't see yourself falling in love doesn't mean that it won't happen. it could be the most unlikely person. You could get really desperate for blood and have to drink from a stray dog. Then you'd find out that the dog actually belonged to someone and you'd fall in love with that person at first sight and how could you talk to them and confess your love with the fact that you killed their dog hanging over your head?"

He shook his head and pointed at the vampire. "You need to learn to be nice to people."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:25 pm

"Oh really? I am going to kill someones dog then fall in love with them? You're insane.

Pretty sure if I had reached that point of hunger where I got desperate enough to eat a dog I would kill the owner too."

He raised and eyebrow in disbelief at how the Elf could even imagine that happening.

"People can learn to fuck off."
He grunted, everyone seemed to wussy and emotion if they could no even take a few harsh words without being insulted.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 pm

"You could do."

He gestured grandly. "I bet that'll happen and while you're sat wondering how the Hell it happened I shall be right besides you releating 'I told you so.'"

The Elf shook his head. "No, no! The beauty of it is that you couldn't bring yourself to kill the owner because you fell madly in love with them at first sight. How could you kill someone you're in love with?"

Fabian arched a brow at the grunt. "You can learn to give a fuck about people. It goes both ways."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm

"I'm sure I would manage to find a way, draining, fire, blunt object to the head, sharp object to the gut."
He rattled off a few more way of murdering this supposed person that he was meant to 'love.'

"I feel like we have had this conversation before, oh wait, he have, every single day."

He replied, Fabian had been relentless lately when it came to trying to get him to make friends and socialize with people.
Seemed he would just not take no for an answer and it was becoming highly irritating.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Fabian sighed. "If you could put as much thought into befriending people as you do trying to kill them, you'd probably be more popular than me."

The Elf would probably drop to his knees and thank whatever deity would listen if Aurick came back after a night of doing whatever the hell he did when he was alone and told him he had made a friend.

"Maybe if we have the conversation enough you'll get the hint."

He set his empty glass down on the counter and grabbed Aurick's hand again, dragging him out onto the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 pm

"Probably."
He confirmed with a smirk, thinking of killing people occupied his mind most of the time he spend around crowds.

"If I say I will attempt to not be insufferable towards other people will you just drop it and leave me alone?"

He grumbled, not that he would keep his word but if it got the Elf off his back for one night then he would at least say it.

The Vampire gave another loud groan as he was dragged to the dance floor, this was worse than being forced to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 pm

"How about you give that a go, then? Instead of burning people alive and tearing their throats you, try thinking of talking to them without spewing death threats and smiling at them instead of glaring."

He hummed in thought. "I'll drop it but I won't leave you alone."

Fabian span around, pulling Rick in a circle with him.

"Dance with me, Rick." Fabian loved forcing Rick into situations like this. It amused him to see the vampire trying to tolerate him, but thinking up a hundred ways to murder him and clearly showing it in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

"Then it is hardly worth the effort of trying."

He retorted, if the Elf wasn't going to leave him alone then there was not point because he would simply find something else to bug him about.

"When have I ever danced."
He replied, as he was dragged around by the man, the only movements the Vampire made were the ones that Fabian forced him to otherwise he just stood still.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm

"You're such a grumpy ass."

He pulled Rick forwards, spinning around and pressing his back against the vampire's front, swaying his hips to the beat as he hooked one arm back around the vampire's neck.

"You should try dancing. Its fun."

He'd tolerate dancing like this with another man because the other man was Rick. Almost all of his boundaries with men were abandoned when it came to Rick.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Aurick cringed slightly as Fabian started grinding against him, dancing had definitely changed in the last century.

"If this is how you dance with men no wonder they're trying to have sex with you in the bathroom."

He teased, a soft smirk appearing on his lips, if he had to endure being forced onto a dance floor he would at least have a joke at the Elf's expense.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

The Elf snorted.

"Only you." He'd quite happily kill any other man that tried to dance with him like this. Rick was the only one he'd tolerate being like this with.

Rick was someone he had always been with. He had been around for so long that boundaries were almost lost with them; in Fabian's eyes at least. He didn't know what Rick thought about their lack of boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"I should have made higher demands as payment for being dragged out here."

He grumbled, with how desperate Fabian was to see him out in a club he could have gotten anything he wanted.

"Is that supposed to make me feel special because I think out of everyone in the club I am the most unlucky."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 pm

"You should have but you didn't."

Fabian chuckled softly, humming along to the beat as his fingers ran through the vampire's short hair.

"So grumpy. Tonnes of people would be excited to dance with me and you make it seem like you're pulling teeth." His head rested on the vampire's shoulder and he grinned up at him.

"Are you thinking of grinding against your boyfriend? Perhaps somewhere a little more private than a dance floor?" His grin turned cheeky.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Aurick bit the Elf's neck as he rested his head against his shoulder, growling softly.

"Then why not go and dance with them instead of pestering me."

He glared down at man, shaking his head.
"No, but I suppose you're grinding against me and pretending its the man you abandoned in the bathroom.

If you're so starved for attention perhaps you should of let him have his way with you."
He replied, a smirk pulling at him lips.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 pm

His head tilted to the side, offering a little more of his neck to the vampire when he bit it.

"Because its fun pestering you."

The Elf flinched a little. "Maybe I'm grinding against you because you have a very womanly body, Rick."

Lie, he snorted mentally. Rick's body was anything but womanly. There were no soft curves or moobs on Rick; his body was made of muscle.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Even when the Vampire had no intention of feeding when he got annoyed he had a compulsion to bite, a common Vampire trait and one that he was not immune to.

Plus Fabian was use to his bite, even if he was not currently breaking the skin.

"That's rich coming from you, you're the most effeminate male I have ever met."

He replied in a growl.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm

The Elf shuddered.

"You obviously didn't meet they guy that I...uh..." He coughed awkwardly, cheeks tinting pink.

"How could you call this feminine?" His hand searched out Rick's, guiding it up his flat, muscular stomach. Though his face was feminine when it had his usual make up on, his body was anything but.

Fabian was slim but muscular; the only femininity he had was in his clothes, make up and actions.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm

His smirk widened.
"That you made out with?"

He added, finishing the man's sentence for him, Fabian would not be forgetting this anytime soon.

"I need to start feeding you bigger meals, you're far too skinny."
He replied as he pulled his hand away from the man's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 pm

"...Yes...that I made out with," he grumbled.

Rick wouldn't be letting go of that any time soon. He'd keep hold it it until his reactions finally got boring.

He'd be keeping hold of it for a long time.

"You feed me enough as it is." No matter how much he ate, he just didn't put on any weight. He had always been far too thin for his size.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Aurick chuckled when Fabian grumbled, it was still far to amusing to let go of the nights events just yet, he'd drag out the Elf's torment a little longer.

"Obviously not since you're still so small."
It had been a long time since he had eaten food and he still had a much bigger build than Fabian did.

The Elf had always been skinny, growing up he had to wonder if he was starving the boy by how thin he was.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm

He elbowed the vampire when he chuckled, grumbling under his breath.

"You've tried shoving as much food as you can down my throat and it still didn't change how skinny I am."

The best thing about being so skinny and still being able to eat whatever he wanted that he never had to worry about eating too much fatty foods like cake or junk food.

He could eat whatever he liked ...as long as Rick bought and/or cooked it for him.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm

"I suppose at least I know that you're not starving."

The Elf had always eaten everything he had given him, besides of course the other night when he tipped it in the bin in protest to Aurick not eating.

That thought still irked him, he hated seeing food go to waste when Fabian's body clearly needed the nutrients.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm

"Awww, Rick, are you worried about me starving?"

The Elf turned around, his arms curling around the vampire's neck as he pressed forwards against him again, grinning widely.

His green eyes glittered brightly as he waited for the vampire's response. He already knew he'd get a snort and a comment along the lines of: 'why would I be worried? The sooner you starve to death, the sooner I'll be free of you.'
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

His mismatched eyes glared down at the Elf as he pulled away from him.

"Sod off, Fabian."
He grumbled as he slumped back towards the bar, he wasn't intoxicated enough to deal with the Elf's taunts without threatening to end his life.

He ordered another drink and downed it quickly, leaning against the bar.

Living for as long as he had, he built up a tolerance to alcohol and it took and excessive amount to get him even a little bit drunk, at the moment he was still completely sober.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Sod off, Fabian.

That would have been his second choice.

He followed after Rick, grinning to himself. "Trying to avoid the question. Does that mean you are worried about me~?"

The Elf leaned against the bar next to Rick, grinning up at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Closer   One Step Closer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step Closer
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: