Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] The B***h is in~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

[O] The B***h is in~ Empty
PostSubject: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 am

A tall slender figure stood within the large opening of the mansion front door, foot tapping slowly as she placed a small hand on her cocked hip. The figure, a young woman, looked around the vestibule slowly with pale blue eyes, taking in each small detail the entrance had to offer. Which to her eyes was not much, nothing all too fancy or grande looking, she was not one to be impressed easily.

She sighed as she extended a long slim leg out and entered the building, hips swinging as she walked, her arms now behind her as she gripped her luggage, pulling the cases behind her.

"Well, well, well," Her soft enchanting voice echoed in the large empty room, "I guess no one has come to greet little ol' me~ That makes me sad." She placed a cute playful pout on her blue glossed lips as she walked.

She sniffed the air. She knew others where around, it was night time after all.

As much as she wanted to play, she knew she should find someone who could show her around the mansion. It may not look like much but she knew that she could get lost in it's halls just like any other person. Hopeful someone would come around and help her out.

"Is anyone here?" She called out. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 am

The slender werewolf pads quietly down the hallways, the chains on her piercings chiming softly through the dark hallway. She wants to get acquainted with her new home, get familiar with place she will share with others like herself. But she likes the lonely, quiet disposition of the interior of the building, dark and calm. She could wade in her loneliness here, soak it in, get used to it.

Because that's the life it will have soon. Once it can leave him where it knows he can move on without it.

Arzu turns the corner and then hears the voice of another woman call out. Instantly her weakened senses pick up the scent of a vampire. She slows down slightly and approaches the new figure slowly, letting her eyes take in the look of the woman. Arzu shrinks just slightly as if to hide back in her hair,

If the woman sees it then she will judge it, see that it's just a sack of skin and bones. Thin as a stick. No breasts, spineless, no where close to a real woman.

"Hello?" She questions softly, her voice retaining more power in it than look of her.
Back to top Go down
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 am

Calista turned her head slightly to the sound of footsteps, watching out of the corner of her eyes as another woman came into view. A small grin made her way to her lips as she watched the new woman shrink back into her hair.

Aww~ Do we have a little shy one here? ... So cute.

She turned herself around as the woman greeted her in a powerful voice, not one that suited the girls form. Tilting her head to the side she glanced at the woman in once again, pale eyes roaming her body, rendering every curve, or lack of, and rendering it to memory. She placed her lips into a warm smile, one she kept for occasions like this, specially for the shy ones and placed her hands on her hips.

"Well hi~" She greeted. "I guess that you, cutie, are my welcome party, huh?" She winked at the girl playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 am

Arzu's innards writhe behind her flesh in discomfort when she notices the other woman observing her so thoroughly, even more so when she calls her "cutie".

Look at the vampire woman's gaze. It amuses her. It's discomfort brings this woman a satisfaction, it can see this in her eyes.

Arzu's brow furrows slightly and she stops walking, standing a good five feet away from the new woman. A subtle tinge of disdain flashes against her silver eyes, but it very gradually melts into a look of discomfort. She folds her arms over her chest loosely, making the chain which connects the piercings on her chest jingle softly.

"It's Arzu, not cutie. And I'm just wandering around the mansion. If you have a welcome party they're somewhere else." Her voice is blunt, but it doesn't reveal any of the discomfort which flickers in her eyes.

As if it stole the voice from someone much stronger than it, for it is pathetic and undeserving of a voice so bold.
Back to top Go down
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Her lips twitched upwards at the woman's, who she now knew as Arzu, tone and bluntness as she corrected her. She admired the woman for it, though her admiration was lived short, as it always was.

"Hmm, I guess I would have to agree, Arzu," She put a large amount of emphasis on the woman's name, stretching it out slightly, "You would not be my welcome party, of course, I can see it now." She commented with a small chuckle.

"The dog must have a bone up her ass for she could not even give a nice pleasant greeting to the nice new member of the mansion~" She paused before grinning at Arzu.

"Oh, I like you~ My name is Calista, though you can call me Cali."
she held out a hand towards her, wondering if the girl would take it in greeting.

Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:41 am

Would you look at that? The new woman has payed it a compliment, calling it a dog, something much higher than what it actually is. It should be grateful to be complimented as such.

Arzu looks down at the woman's hand and contemplates for a moment whether it would be wise to shake her hand, a slight air of danger floating around her person.

"I'll only be here until I straighten out some... Family matters," she comments, taking the vampire's hand in her own and giving it a slight shake before dropping it, her own hand thin, the bones in it easily felt under her skin, "I won't be needing to cozy up to anyone...Cali." she speaks out the woman's name with a hint of sarcasm about her tone, as if she thinks the nickname is some kind of joke.
Back to top Go down
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:05 am

Cali's smile quickly faded into a tight frown as she felt how skinny her other womans bones where. She guessed at first sight but now that she felt the bones between her between her fingers she knew that she was neglecting herself for some reason.

She opened her mouth to ask about it before shaking her head and presing her lips shut, as much as she hated to see wasted potential she also did not want to get into others problems so early in her stay.

"Fair enough, I too am here for family reasons. Though I have more than enough time before anything major comes up."

Her lips quirked as she heard the sarcasm presented in her name.

"Tsk, too bad~ A little more meat on those bones and I may have wanted more than 'cozy'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] The B***h is in~   [O] The B***h is in~ Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] The B***h is in~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: