Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Haejangguk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Haejangguk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 am

Probably a good thing, I may have given you a little nip otherwise.

At Zeke's size a 'little nip' would probably leave a massive wound on the vampire.

Not all lycan no, I was bred to be big, at the moment the only wolf in the pack that I know of who is bigger than I am is our Alpha, Aleksandr.

My wife is tiny, as a wolf she is about the size of a husky, maybe a bit smaller.

In comparison to Zeke's bear-like size, he towered over Moe.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 am

Tiny? From the way he talked about her, Jean-Claude had pictured a strong woman.

So she was small? She must have been very strong willed then to make up for the lack of physical strength the vampire had pictured her with.

"So I don't have to worry about accidentally pissing off a Lycan and being faced with a giant like you every time?" That was a comfort.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 am

I would advise against pissing off any lycan, you're still young and I doubt you would be able to out run any of us if you got on someones bad side.

Lycan's are stronger but vampire's are usually faster to make up for the lack of brute force, so until you've worked on your speed, avoid annoying anyone too much.

Zeke rubbed his muzzle against the grass, scratching it softly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 am

"I wasn't planning on going around insulting Lycan. I quite like my throat, thanks."

His fingers thread through Zeke's dark fur, scratching behind his ear as he began to hum quietly to himself.

He really had to be careful now. He guessed that being wary around Lycan was the same as being wary around paying customers in clubs that could get him fired.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:00 am

Zeke's ear tilted to allow Jean-Claude's touch, his tail thumping against the floor in a contented yet lazy manner.

No lycan would ever admit that they liked being stroked and petted in this form, they were meant to be predatory creatures, not lap dogs.

Though at times even Zeke liked to indulge in allowing people to pet him, tonight was one of those nights.

That's smart of you, most young supernaturals end up getting themselves killed because they get cocky.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:11 am

He shrugged but continued petting the Lycan.

"I'm still young, there's plenty of time for me to get cocky and get myself killed."

He smiled softly, his hand stroking down the Lycan's neck. He was a cat person, but he loved how affectionate dogs could be. Sorry, Wolves; Lycan didn't like being called dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 am

Don't make me play guard dog for you Jean-Claude, no one will be killing you if I can stop it. Though if I have to go through the effort of saving you, I might just have to rough you up a bit afterwards myself.

He snorted in reply.

Jean was a good guy and Zeke still felt like he owed the kid one for nearly tearing out his throat.
As such he wouldn't be letting anyone lay a hand on the kid maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

"You don't have to play guard dog."

He wasn't stupid enough to provoke anyone if he could help it. He generally stayed out of trouble as much as he could in his profession. Trouble came knocking occasionally, but he'd try to get out of it as best as he could.

The vampire's fingers continued to weave through the Lycan's fun and stroke him gently.

He smiled a little. As long as the Lycan let him, he;d sit and stroke him. It was a good excuse not to show himself to the older man. If they were both occupied with this, Zeke wouldn't want to see him as a cat, right?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Zeke bobbed his head slightly in a nod, regardless he could keep an eye out for the fledgling.
The young ones need someone looking out for them, the chances of them making it to triple digits without getting in trouble along the way was near impossible.

The lycan leaned into the vampire's touch, he was glad no one was around to see this, the other lycan would not let him live it down.

So is the cat going to come out to play or is the big bad wolf too intimidating?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Zeke's fur was thick and coarse beneath his fingertips.

Perhaps if he wasn't so used to Cleo's amazingly soft and cared for fur, it'd seem softer. Cats were always cleaning themselves and prided themselves on their beautiful fur. Canines weren't quite so diligent with their cleaning regimes. He could feel the dirt on Zeke's fur clinging to his fingers.

His hand stroked down the Wolf's spine before raising to scratch behind his ear again.

He could deal with the dirty fur for how affectionate canines were.

"Cat doesn't want to get squished."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm

What if the wolf promises to stay completely still so there is no chance of the cat getting hurt by accident?

Zeke lowered his head onto his paws, getting comfortable in his spot as his large silver eyes looked up at the vampire.
The fact that Jean-Claude was so against showing Zeke his cat form only made him want to see it even more.

A soft rumbling noise came from the lycan's chest as the vampire's hand stroked down his spine and behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Jean-Claude stared down at Zeke for a few long minutes before sighing heavily.

"Two conditions. Don't squish me and don't laugh at me." His blue eyes narrowed into a glacial glare before he stood.

His shirt and tanktop dropped the the floor followed closely by his jeans and boxers.

And in the blink of an eye he was sat on top of the pile, looking tiny and cute with wide blue eyes and a large fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Zeke's eyes dropped as he went from looking up at the vampire to staring down at a tiny little...kitten...

The lycan closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath as he tried his hardest not to burst into a fit of laughter.

I thought you said you were a cat, you're a newborn kitten. No wonder you were worried about being squished you're absolutely tiny!

He looked down at the kitten as his tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth, a large grin stuck on his face.

Well aren't you just adorable?
He teased, staying completely still, with a kitten that small if he did move around there was a high chance of hurting him by accident.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 pm

The kitten hissed angrily, baring its tiny teeth at the huge wolf.

Oh, shut up.

Jean-Claude padded off the pile of clothing and made his way towards Zeke, sitting in front of him and raising a paw to beat him on the nose. His claws were, as of yet, not strong enough to do any damage so he didn't bother with them.

I'm not adorable.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm

The large wolf chuckled loudly as the kitten hissed and pawed at his nose, how cute, the cats head was a big as his nose and he was trying to swat at him?

You are very adorable, look at you, you're smaller than my paw.

He replied, moving one of his paws slowly towards to kitten. Zeke would've been able to eat Jean-Claude is one tiny bite like this, he had to commend the vampire's bravery to expose himself like this in front of a wolf that had previously attacked him
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

I thought you didn't like cats, he grumbled.

His blue eyes turned to the paw moving towards him and he pounced at it, trying to sink his sharp teeth into the flesh through all the fur.

He wasn't having much luck and the agitated flickering of his tail said as much.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm not overly fond of them but look at you, little fluff ball.

His body shook with laughter as the kitten tried to attack his paw, with teeth that small there was no way he would even be able to put a scratch on the lycan's skin.

Zeke shook his head at the sight of the kitten angry little tail swaying about like that.

Slowly he lifted his paw off the ground, only the smallest amount so that if Jean-Claude fell off of it he would not hurt himself, he leaned in his muzzle and gave the kitten a gentle prod with his nose.

Bite me all night and you wont be able to do any damage.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Jean-Claude grumbled under his breath. Fluff ball...

The kitten yelped and clung to Zeke's paw when he lifted it, his tail curling around his tiny body as he fought to pull himself further up onto the paw so he wouldn't fall.

Jean-Claude's paw lashed out to bop Zeke on the nose again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Zeke smirked as the tiny kitten pawed at his nose again, shaking his head he lowered his paw back onto the ground gently before leaning in and licking Jean-Claude's face.

The wolf grinned, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth lazily as he looked down at the saliva covered kitten, that will teach him for 'attacking' a lycan.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:37 pm

The cat gave a low growl when Zeke's tongue ran over his face.

I hope I tasted like dirty dishwater and you regret doing that, he grumbled, immediately setting to work on cleaning himself.

His rough tongue passed over his wet fur, cleaning and grooming it, his tail dancing around him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

You taste like a fluff ball, I regret nothing.

The wolf continued to smirk down at the tiny kitten, a soft chuckle rumbling in his chest and he lay back and relaxed, watching Jean-Claude clean himself.

Brand new to this life and this form and he was already getting hang of how to use his feline body, impressive.

He could not help but feel a fondness for the boy, he had spunk, and even in this tiny form had the guts to smack him on the nose and tell him off.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Then next time I'll take a roll in a pile of shit before you lick me. See if you regret nothing then.

His tongue passed over his fur over and over again, trying to remove as much of Zeke's saliva as he could.

Next time you lick me, if you could try not to drown me, I'd be thankful.

Another thing he didn't like about dogs was their ability to produce mass amounts of saliva.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Zeke chuckled and shook his head the kitten, his eyes lighting up in amusement.

And you don't think that a wolf would be able to smell that you've rolled in shit?
You'd be covered in shit and I'd just sit there laughing at you.

He snorted softly and gazed down at the kitten.

One day you might be thankful to have me drowning you in saliva.

Zeke had helped quite a few people now by licking their wounds, when ever Taylor got in a fight she came to him now.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Don't put holes in my prefect plan.

He lifted his head for long enough to stick his tongue out at Zeke before returning to his task of cleaning.

Today's not that day. I'll tell you the day I want to be drowned in your spit. Until then, please try not to drown me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 am

If it were a perfect plan then I wouldn't be able to poke holes in it, would I?

The wolf snorted again as the tiny kitten poked it's little pink tongue at him.

If Jean-Claude was trying to put a case together for him not being an adorable fluff ball, he was doing it poorly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haejangguk   Haejangguk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haejangguk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: