Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

the new guys and the Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

the new guys and the Beta Empty
PostSubject: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 pm

(will be using one account for conveniance reasons)

Ana and Dmitri were wondering around the forest, holding the other's hand.

Ana was guiding her twin through the more denser parts of the forest while Dimitr listened to the surrounding noises.

"I can smell someone here....Someone really old. Can you Dmitri?" Ana asked in a quiet murmure, eyes darting around to see if she could spot anything.

"Da.....I can smell them. I think it's a Male.....And he's powerful..." Dmitri whispered, ears shifting slightly as he listened.

Ana and Dmitri were slightly nervous now, but Ana was slightly excited.

Who/what where they going to meet?

Would they be nice, or not?

Ana giggled quietly, squeezing her brother's hand gently before adjusting her arm warmers while Dmitri pulled down the sleeves of his shirt lower.

Dmitri shifted so he was slightly in front of Ana and in a ready and protective stance as he let his hearing range out.

Both of the twins spun around towards a source of a noise as a twig snapped, and they both bared their teeth at whoever or whatever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Aodh had been chasing a deer.

Alek's love of playing with his food before he caught it extended to the Irishman when he was feeling frisky.

He cursed when the deer shot off, snapping branches and twigs under its hooves as it fled, passing right by the two Russian Lycan.

He followed behind quickly, punching over the Lycan's heads at it and baring down on its throat to suffocate it. No more playing.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Both of the twins ducked out of the way swiftly as a deer ran past them, Ana pulling Dmitri a little as she cottoned on quicker that the man chasing it was hunting the creature.

She didn't want them to be in the line of fire.

Dmitri grasped her arm, and held her close while she watched the scene for him, quietly muttering what was happening.

"Calm, brother. It's fine.....this one won't hurt us." she mumbled, only a hint of doubt in her tone as she watched the other play with the deer brutally.

Dmitri only relaxed slightly.

Ana spoke up when the man was done...he was a Lycan....the one they smelt earlier.

"Hello.....Are you part of the Pack here?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she moved in front of Dmitri, now taking on the Protective Sibling role.

This one was fast...Dmitri's eyes wouldn't keep up with him, and the other was too silent for him to pick up on noise easily....Ana had the advantage out of her and Dmitri
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Aodh's jaws bared down on the animal when it fell limp.

Bones crunched under his powerful teeth and blood oozed from the punctures in its flesh. Aodh could tolerate blood more as a wolf. Someones he even found himself with a taste for it.

His silver eyes flickered up as he tore a chunk of meat from the animal.

Yeah, I am.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Ana grinned a little

"You smell powerful! are you the Alpha?" Ana asked, taking a step forwards.

However, Dmitri gripped her arm tighter and pulled her back again.

He knew this other one was far more silent that most and would make tracking him very difficult.

Dmitri was nervous.

In his wolf form, his hackles would be up.

Ana huffed and whapped the back of her Twin's head, but held his hand and guided him forwards slightly so Ana could get a better look at the lycan.

He was as big as them in their Wolf forms....or maybe a bit bigger than them. Certainly bigger than them in muscle mass...they were kind of lith in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 pm

No. I'm the Alpah's changeling; his son.

changeling. He hadn't used that word for himself for hundreds of years. After you hit about twenty years of being a Lycan, you dont get called a changeling any more. Changeling suggests a youth; someone that had just been turned.

Like a vampire's fledgeling.

Though, no matter how old you became, you'd still be your sire's fledgeling or changeling, you just didn't get called so.

He continued to tear through the meat, chewing and swallowing it and crunching on the bones.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Ana tilted her head to the side, frowning slightly at the new Endlish word

"......Change...ling?......what's that?" she asked, utterly confused.

Dmitri was curious as well, ears perking up.

Neither were really bothered by the Lycan eating, and sat down on the grass by a tree and simply watched the other Lycan.

He was big and grey that turned orange in the light.

Ana then grinned at him.

"Well then! I'm Anastasia Romanov! and this is my Twin Brother Dimitri Romanov! it's a pleasure to meet you!" She giggled, fiddling with her arm warmers a little.

This one is strong and most likely high in the Pack....someone powerful...He may turn nasty if he sees the Silver Burns.

Ana swallowed while Dmitri kept alert/
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Aodh stared at the two of the silently with dull eyes.

What sort of idiots were they if they didnt know what changeling meant? Even if they didn't know what it mean, the meaning of it was obvious. Changeling. It was obvious that it meant someone that had been changed. And if he was Alek's changeling, it was painstakingly obvious that he was Alek's changeling - someone Alek had changed.

Aodh, he replied in response to them giving their names.

Someday, perhaps, he'd introduce himself with his full title, he mused, tongue running over his red stained paws to remove all evidence of his hunt. But for now, he didn't feel like it. He hadn't introduced himself with his full title in years.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Ana's eyebrow twitched at the lack of an explination.

"Um.....sorry if it was a stupid question...but we've only been speaking english for a short time. We've never heard this word, 'Changeling' before." Ana explained, curling closer to her brother.

This one was Intimidating...They'd have to tread carefully with him.

"But it's nice to meet you Aodh...You....You have Aeker's scent on you. That Vampire person who was nice to me when i met him in the ball room. Are you his special Person?" she asked brightly, giggling slightly and leaning forwards.

If he was, they'd be really nice towards this Lycan and behave around him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Considering how old Aodh was, he hadn't been speaking English all that long either.

His mother language was Gaelic. When he met Alek, he learned Greek and Italian. After he went back to Eire he learned the more modern Irish. German came next. And then, finally, less than five hundred years ago, he learned English.

Perhaps five hundred years was a long time to learn the language, but to him, he'd been learning the language for about a quarter of his life. Not very long for him.

He perked up when he heard his boyfriend name. She knew Aeker?

Aye, Aeker and I are close.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Ana grinned and giggled, clapping her hands together once.

"That's good! You can protect Aeker from the bad things in his head! He looked really tired last time I saw him! You seem strong, so you can help him fight back the Bad things. *giggle*" Ana snickered, getting up and going over to Aodh

"Look at his eyes! They look tired! Music helps him I think~ When we played Piano together and i played my Fiddle for him, he seemed to calm down and look happier!" she said, rocking back on her heels and holding her hands behind her back as she grinned before dramatically pointing at the wolf in a childish fashion. "He needs you! But he won't say anything because he seems like he is kinda quiet~" she giggled.

Reaching out, she stroked the fur between Aodh's ears, giggling at how soft it was before dancing back to her Brother.

"Aeker is really really kind! He told me a little about Vampires! we didn't even know they existed until I met him *giggle* He smells safe! Loads of others smell Safe and like Home! You do as well!" she laughed childishly, a slightly hectic light in her blue eyes.

She liked this Lycan if he liked Aeker and was Special to Aeker.

Dmitri simply kept Ana close to him once she went back over to him, making her sit in his lap while he wrapped his arms around her waist in an obvious statement of 'Mine. Don't Touch or Hurt.'.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 pm

He watched the woman giggle and clap and approach him as she talked.

He didn't listen to what she was saying.

She had an annoying giggly voice that grated on his nerves to an insane degree. he didn't like this woman purely for her annoying voice and attitude.

Aodh snapped at her hand in warning, hackles bristling and a loud growl rumbling in his chest.

I don't care if he smells safe. I don't care if I smell safe. He stood and shook his fur out. I'm not safe. If you piss me off you'll die. Just because I don't smell of blood right now doesn't mean I can't smell of it.

Her blood. If she kept up the way she was, he'd smell of her blood.

She had a childish way of thinking and it annoyed him. She trusted anything that didn't smell of blood. It'd get her killed. If she pulled one wrong move he would kill her. His job was to kill off the liabilities. With how easily she trusted, she would become one pretty damned quick if she kept on trusting people like that.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Ana yelled/yelped as she was snapped at and backed further into Dimitri as the wolf stood up

she scrabbled back as he got closer and the blood drained from her features

Dmitri wasn't quite sure what was happening, not seeing clearly, but the loud growl didn't do any favours for his nerves

Dmitri instantly shifted into a Wolf and was growling darkly, hackles raised as Ana clung to his leg.

Ana was confused....this one smelt safe, despite the blood. he hadn't had that really nasty bitterness that unsafe people had. She even saw a good heart in him.

Why was he so different to what she could see and smell?

"I-I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking of the blood! Loads of safe people smell of it! Aeker smells of it! B-But they still smell Safe!" She whimpered

back off.....she was only trying to nice towards you...she meant no harm he growled softly at the slightly larger Lycan.

Ana whined softly and backed up with Dmitri, never taking her eyes off of the Danger in front of her.

She was terrified....for her safety, and for her Brothers.

If she lost him, she would be lost as well.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am

Aeker was up on the roof top, taking in the scenery as he contemplated coming up here during the day once he had gotten his silver.

He'd like to see a sunrise without having to fear for his safety.
He smiled softly, thinking about being curled up on the roof with Aodh as the sun bathed them in light.

Aodh had been in a bad mood today and decided to go out and kill something. Not surprisingly Aeker had let him go without a second thought, the last thing he wanted was to be around an angry lycan, even if it was his boyfriend.

He knew he would have bad days where Aodh would need to stay away from him too.

The sight of his wolf in the forest caught his eye and he narrowed in on him, watching as he ate and conversed with the wolf he knew to be Anatasia.

There were only so few twins in the coven, and even fewer lycan ones.

He cursed softly under his breath as Anatasia talked to Aodh, he couldn't hear them but the was Aodh's fur stood on end told him that she was rubbing him up the wrong way.

She was young and would be not match for him if Aodh decided to attack, even if her brother stepped in it would just mean that they were both dead.

Even before Aeker consciously decided to step in, shadows were licking at his legs, seemed he was using his powers a lot more these days.

He sighed and sunk into the ground, disappearing from view instantly.

A moment Later the vampire vaporated into existence standing between the Beta and the pups.

"Enough."
He said firmly, glaring toward Dmitri, his gaze clearly reading, back down, now.

He turned to face his boyfriend, he had vowed not to devalue the Beta's dominance in public but he would not let him tear apart innocent pups.

He kept his eyes on Aodh, silently begging him to calm down, he didn't want to have to attempt to restrain him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 am

Aodh growled in return when the younger male shifted, stalking forwards a few paces threateningly.

She's going to become a liability. Unless she martens up and stops acting so stupid, she won't last long. I won't let her.

He wouldn't let any weakness in his father's pack.

Aodh snorted softly when Aeker appeared. Just what he needed, more people around him when he was in this mood.

He glared up at Aeker for a moment before growling lowly and backing down a few paces, his snarl slowly falling form his lips and ears flicking up to a more relaxed position.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 am

Ana was shaking violently

She didn't know what she did wrong!

However, when Aeker appeared, she relaxed a little.

Reaching up, she tugged on Dmitri's fur, asking him to back down as well.

Dmitri looked down at her for a moment before nodding.

He backed up a few steps and sat on his haunches, only to lay down and curl around Ana protectivly who buried herself in her brother's fur.

She is not weak, Aodh. And she doesn't trust anyone. She simply likes certain people. Apologies for my sister's childish behviour, none the less. I'm aware it may....irritate another. Dmitri said calmly.

He did not want to antagonise the other Wolf...but he would have his sister Slandered because of her nature.

He turned his gaze to Aeker and bowed his head, showing his thanks to the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:41 am

Aeker sighed inwardly, well thank the heavens for that.

The vampire place his hand over his chest and spoke calmly to the twins.

"Anatasia, Dmitri, I am afraid that Aodh is not in a pleasant mood today.
I'd ask that you please just leave him be for tonight."

He didn't want to apologize for Aodh's behavior, that would just enrage the Beta more. He knew that in his eyes he had not done anything wrong.

The pups had to leave, Aodh's calm would not last long and he didn't want them around when his temper picked up again.

He turned to face his boyfriend, giving him a soft smile, he doubted his words would sooth Aodh at the moment so Aeker would simply bargain for his personal space.

The vampire had no intentions of saying here between them so if the pups did not heed his warnings, it would be their own funerals because right now all that Aodh needed was the be in the forest hunting alone.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 am

Aodh's eyes flickered between Aeker and the twins silently as he laid on the ground.

His body was tense, his lips barely relaxed enough not to be a snarl.

Yes, he was in a terrible mood. He wanted to be alone but even he knew that running off right now would be rude.

So he laid on the ground, ready to bolt, tail flicking in agitation.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:06 am

Ana nodded swiftly, getting up from her place in Dmitri's fur.

Ana quickly bowed her head, briefly hugging Aeker as she muttered her thanks

she gave him a small smiled before Shifting into her Wolf.

Dmitri stood up, bowing his head once more at Aeker.

Both of the twins bowed their heads at Aodh before darting off into the forest, faster than most Lycans could achive, and darted around the trees and disappearing from sight.

they didn't want to see Aodh again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 am

Aeker hugged the girl back, gently petting her head before watching her depart.
She was unstable and a liability, Anatasia reminded him of Alexis in a way.

She really was a kind child and it was a shame that she did not get on better with Aodh, though it was foolish of them to approach another wolf while hunting.

His eyes flicked back over to Aodh, clearly he was still mad and tense.

"Aodh, go hunt something else, you look like you need to tear something apart and I would prefer if it was something that didn't reside in the mansion.
You know where I'll be once you've calmed down."

Chances were that Aodh would not be calm until morning, then he would crawl into bed with him bloodied and dirty, not that he would mind in the least as long as he was close and safe.

Aeker planned to spend the night in the library, making full use of his time alone.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:54 am

Aodh sprang up after the twins sped off, tails between their legs.

He had scared them. Good.

He padded forwards to lap gently at Aeker's hand. I should be back before dawn. If not, I'm gonna spend the day with Alek. Being with Alek was safer than being with Aeker when he was in this mood. Alek wouldn't tolerate his shit and eh was stronger. He'd rather be around Alek, who he knew could beat him into submission, than Aeker who could get hurt.

His tongue lapped at the vampire's hand once more before he darted off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 am

Aeker ran his hand through the lycan's fur, stroking his ears softly as he lapped as his hand.

"Be safe, Schätzchen."
Regardless of how old Aodh was, or how strong he was, Aeker worried about his safety.
There was no reason to of course, but he was the man he loved and he wouldn't be able to stand it if something happened to him.

He leaned down an planted a kiss on the lycan's forehead before moving to walk back to the mansion as Aodh darted off into the forest. He'd wait for Aodh, not matter how long it took him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new guys and the Beta   the new guys and the Beta Empty

Back to top Go down

the new guys and the Beta
Page 1 of 1