Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ Empty
PostSubject: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 am

Lino laid splayed out on the bed, his hair damp and extra curly from just getting out of the shower. His skin was soft and sweet smelling, his complexion tired but content.

He had his earphones in and his mp3 player rested on his belly. His arms were crossed back behind his head and his eyes were closed. He wore only a simple gray tank top and a pair of blue boxers, along with his collar of course.

He had been told to stay in the room and that's just what he'd do until his Master returned to him. He didn't mind though. He was used to such a thing. And further more, he liked being able to just relax and delve into his music. He let the volume be turned up decently loud so it could completely consume him.

this old dark machine, it shakes and it shudders
pulls to the left, then dies near the gutter
but still in the road, the traffic is silent
the people they stare, and then they turn violent

He envisioned every lyric, every word taking him further and further away from his own reality.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 am

Anastasia was bored.

her brother was off somewhere doing something or another, and she knew no one else

Aeker she couldn't find, and she didn't feel like looking for the Pack Alpha

so instead, she decided to try and find the little pup she dubbed as Mysh'

she grinned and giggled at the idea and began sniffing around for his scent

she found it easily enough, and he smelled clean, like he'd just had a wash

Ana giggled again, and followed the trail completely silently through the corridors, her boots not even making the barest hint of noise

she found where the Mysh' was, and giggled silently, carefully pushing open the door and letting herself in

good. his master wasn't around

she wanted to say hello properly

moving so she was facing the boy, but had the door behind her, she grinned and then slammed the door hard to see his reaction, eyes glittering slightly
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 am

Upon hearing the slam Lino sat up quickly, eyes wide. He expected to see his Master there, upset maybe even for slamming the door in such a way.

What he did see surprised him even more. It was that girl he met the first day he was here. The one with the psychotic gaze. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. What if Zakhar were to come back in this moment and see here here with him? They were all ready on edge with each other.

He said nothing, just stared at her with big pale eyes, unsure what to do. The headphones remained in his ears, the music still playing. But he wasn't really listening to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 am

she giggled brightly, clapping her hands together once, rocking back on her heels

that was an awesome reaction! she giggled and danced over, the ruffles of her skirt dancing around her long legs

bounding over, she sat down on the edge of the bed and looked over at her Mysh' with a closed eyed grin

she then held her hand out to him after making him remove his headphones

hey! i think we started off bad last time!~ at least, that's what brother told me *giggle* let's start again! my name is Anastasia Romanov! used to be servant and guardian of the Romanov family, and adoptive daughter of Grigori Rasputin~ what's you're little Mysh'?~ she asked, trying her best to keep herself calmer

she didn't want to scare the Mysh'

however, being giggly and happy, if somewhat creepy, was just her nature now
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 am

Lino's heart rate picked up the closer she got to him, and a visibly feared expression came to her face when she sat on the bed. His mind swirled with the same two words over and over.

"Non buona, non buona, non buona"

He listened to her reintroduce herself, staring at her with anxious eyes. Her intentions seemed friendly but things could and would get very messy if Zakhar were to enter the room. The boy lifted his hands up and held onto the tag of his collar timidly, bringing his knees up to his chest and pressing himself against the backboard of the bed.

"Y-You shoudant'i be 'ere" He stammered, his Italian accent thick.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 am

why? becuase you're scared your Master will appear here? she giggled, swinging her legs

she grinned at the boy, trying to seem friendly

however, her eyes always zeroed in on it

it left a bad taste in her mouth

you're really scared of your master...aren't you? she asked, suddenly saner...like her old self

her eyes, for a moment, weren't hectic and bright with insanity, but instead calmer and more focused, and she wasn't giggling

but that was only for a few moments before she grinned and she went back to 'normal'

don't worry! i was like that too! me and brother used to have a master, but we just called him Daddy! i was always scared of him, because he'd do mean things and make us do nasty things as well. the Romanovs too. i was always scared she then winked and put a finger to her lips as she continued to swing her legs but shhhhhh! brother doesn't know i was scared! i always smiled and giggled! it made daddy think i wasn't scared so he was nicer to me! same with the Romanovs! so yeah! me and you are the similar! she giggled

she wanted to be friends with this one, and finding out he was scared of his master was a connection between them

it made her happy to know she wasn't alone on that
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:09 am

The boy stayed pressed back against the backboard of the bed, holding his knees up to his chest, trying to make himself disappear. He bit his lip when Ana mentioned Zakhar herself, giggling afterwards. He looked down, trying not to tremble.

Once the tone in her voice changed however, he looked back up, pale eyes meeting with hers. She seemed less crazy suddenly. More grounded and sensible, a hint of compassion in her voice.

"M-my Master is good'e to mi." He whimpered out softly, remembering the fact that he only gave him two lashings the other night instead of more, like what he deserved. The man protected him, he'd grown used to that feeling of being a belonging. So long as he did his Masters wishes the man was not as cruel. And lately he had seemed almost compassionate with the young lycan, the way he'd hold him at night and gently pet his strong hand through his hair.

His eyes started burning as the woman told him of her past, of her master whom she referred to as "Daddy." He thought back to her brother as well. He didn't know if what they had wen't through was the same, but just the simple fact that she knew what it was like to be owned was enough. He held himself in a little hug, still trying not to tremble.

"How deed you git out?" He asked in a hush whisper, a thought he didn't mean to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

she smiled a little sadly, but giggled to hide that she was sad

she hadn't even realised that she giggles to hide her true emotions on reflex, like what she did with her 'daddy'

daddy died. he was killed by assassins she said, almost brightly

she was glad to be rid of him...the things he made her and her brother do

she'll never forgive him for what he made her brother do

also, your master can't have treated you well in the past if you act like a Mysh! she giggled and ran her fingers through her hair

she held a lock out, inspecting it idly, and smiled at how clean and soft it was before letting it drop into her face before she blew it out of her eyes again
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Lino looked down at his knees, feeling horrible for this woman. Horrible enough it made him feel sick inside. His gut wrenched around and his head felt light.

Lino was passive aggressive, and in the face of adversity he gave in with hardly a fight, letting his Master claim him as his own. And as such he'd hidden himself away from everyone, even himself. He was reserved, shy, fearful.

But Anastasia, she seemed to have gone the other direction that he did in the way he coped with what had happened. She was was giggly, bright, bubbly, and outspoken. She had no filter, she was a child. She had been forced to grow up so quickly that she was never able to even enjoy being a kid. And so now she was making up for that. Sure she seemed insane, but how could she not be after what had happened? He was insane as well he realized. There was nothing normal or steady or sensible in his existence.

"A... a mysh?" He asked feebly. He didn't recognize that word in English, not realizing it was Russian.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

she grinned brightly

Da! Mysh'! it's Russian and means Mouse in english *giggle* you remind me of a Mysh'! you're so quiet and withdrawn and cute! but you have a spark for more! Mysh' have sharp teeth and can bite back when threatened. you seem like you could strike back if provoked enough! that's what i want you to do! i want you to not be so closed in! i was nearly like that once, and it wasn't nice. she giggled flopping back on the bed and spreading her arms out, her hair going everywhere

she twirled a lock around her finger

this one really did have potential for something as he was talking to her in the first place and seemed to be relaxing slowly
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 am

He nodded his head as he listened to her, finally understanding.

"un topo" He muttered, saying the word in his own native tongue. It was a little degrading to be thought of as such a weak creature. But then again Lino wasn't the type to kid himself. He was weak. A boy turned into a beast that reminded others of a mouse. How pathetic.

He bit his lip when she laid back on the bed, his anxiety raising a little again. His eyes darted around the room.

"Leeson, Ana... dis es not'e saef." He said in a near whisper. He didn't want his master to walk in and get angry. He didn't want the young woman to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:05 am

she saw the slight disappointment and hugged the boy

i don't mean it in a mean way! you're just cute and stuff! also, you only remind me of a mysh' right now! you could become so much more *grin and giggle* everyone can change! she said with a massive smile and quickly let go of the boy, guessing he was going to be really nervous at her touch

she then outright laughed at his next statement of it not being safe

your Master won't be coming here any time soon! and you underestimate me! *giggle* i'm not as weak as i seem! trust me! watch~ she giggled

at that, she jumped to her feet on the bed, cupping her hands around her mouth, she took a deep breath

ZAKHAR IS A BIG MEANIE WHO'S REALLY SCARY LOOKING AND NASTY!

she laughed and flopped back on the bed laughing and holding her middle from laughing too hard
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 am

Lino tensed up tremendously when she hugged him. He wasn't used to receiving any sort of physical attention from anyone other Zakhar, let alone a female.

A small whimper escaped him before she let him go. He really was like a puppy in a lot of ways, whining and whimpering when he didn't know what to do.

The boy watched with wide eyes as she jumped up on the bed, his expression turning to one of utter horror when she started yelling. He pressed himself back against the bed board as far as he could go before running his hands through his hair in a panic, pulling on it a little.

"Quello che sei pazzo!!!??" he snapped out in his native tongue without really thinking about it. How dare she say those things about his Master? His Master was his life! His everything!!! Insulting him was a direct insult to Lino himself.

"What are you crazy!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 am

Anastasia doesn't understand a word he was saying, but she saw she was distressed.

she whimpered quietly, bowing her head and tilting it to the side to expose her neck

the universal and instinctual action of submission among Lycans, even if she didn't know it was that.

i'm sorry if i upset you! but i don't understand the words you were speaking...if they were words she murmured, keeping her head tilted down as she looked up but didn't give eye contact

the last time she heard a tone like that, she was heavily burned with silver while her blood was taken from her, and then suffered severe physical abuse afterwards for upsetting Daddy Rasputin

she didn't want to upset anyone again and end up getting hurt

she didn't want to upset the one she was currently sitting with

she curled in on herself a little more, whimpering slightly and feeling her eyes burn with tears she tried to hold onto

Daddy hated tears

she forced a giggle out instead, plastering a grin on her face without even realising it
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Immediately Lino felt bad for yelling at her that way. He didn't mean to... it just slipped out. He wasn't like that... That wasn't him. But she just... how could she? How could she say those things?!

It was true that Lino was afraid of his master. But his fear also came with loyalty and respect. His master... he may be cold and cruel... but he was a good man. He'd proven this to the boy especially lately.

"N-no Iem soree. E dident'e me'an to yeel." He apologized, truly feeling horrible. He was still offended by what she said, but he didn't want to make her feel bad.

Especially because she meant well. She was opening up to him and trying to make him feel better and he returned that by yelling at her.

He really was a terrible person.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

She curled in on herself a little more, but decided to look up as she hugged her knees to her chest.

still sorry....shouldn't have been so mean to your Master...i hated Daddy...but i still wanted him safe.....but...i wanted to show you that your Master won't come running to hurt you.........if he cares about you...he lets you have freedom like this. she mumbled

she giggled softly and her fingers fiddled with some of the ruffles on her skirt as she continued to watch Lino

....i guess....i guess i can see that he cares for you a little.....he seemed really gentle around you before.....daddy wouldn't have ever done that with us unless we were in public and we were the Dolls... she mumbled

she allowed a giggle, trying to make herself happy again

she couldn't be upset.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 am

The young lycan's head began to hurt. Anastasia was causing him to think about his life, and he didn't like to do that. He hated it. He hated feeling and thinking and contemplating.

That's why he enjoyed his music so much. He could escape there. Everything there was thoughtless and beautiful, noises to silence out the otherwise deadly thoughts that threatened to overtake his mind.

"A-Anastasia... E rreally think you should'e go." He whimpered out.

He felt terrible for saying that. She was confiding in him, opening up to him and honestly he could relate to her a lot more then she probably thought he could.

But he didn't like to accept that. He didn't like to think. Thinking was dangerous. No, he'd much rather just let his Master do the thinking for him. His life was not his own. Why have his own thoughts? That would just hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am

Anastasia's eyes zeroed in on him, pupils dilating then going back to normal as she saw the spark in him, that little flicker of light and defiance and want to stand on his own two feet flicking in the depths of his eyes.

a slow smile crept onto her face, the shouting already forgotten

i see now! i see that you don't want to think, yet you do! tell me, is your master fully happy with you being a puppet? i don't think so...if he did, he would have smited that little spark in you Mysh'...perhaps you should start thinking....did you wonder if that's what your master wants? a bit of fire? he may like obedience, but i don't think he wants a puppet. she said, her grin broad and bright

she was back to smiling and giggling again
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 am

Lino looked right into Anastasia's eyes when she said that. His brow furrowed and a frown came to his lips.

What she said hurt, because it was true. He didn't like people reading him that way. It made him feel uncomfortable and violated.

Without a word he got up off the bed and walked over to the door, opening it wide and pointing outside of it as to indicate that she really should leave now.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:33 am

Anastasia got up and sighed softly

she moved silently over to Lino and looked him straight in the eyes, her insanity backing off because she's forcing it, she wanted to make friends and to help him

i'm....really sorry. i see most thing many don't want me to....and i forget that and blurt it out.....but....it's in my nature...we're both messed up it seems.....so why not try and help each other? i've been in your situation...i can help. sorry i went to fast. she murmured, her accent thickening to a strong russian accent

her eyes were calm and focused, instead of intensly sharp and soul cutting with an edge of hysteria

she was really trying

but it only lasted until she stopped speaking, unable to think normally any more, and went back to giggles and her eyes were back to being unsettling

okay? she asked, childish again, and held one hand out to Lino, the other behind her back as she rocked back on her heels

her head was hurting a great deal from that, but she ignored it

silver burn was worse

as she held her hand out, her sleeve moved up her arm slightly and showed the many Silver Burn scars running up and down her arms

some she inflicted herself...many inflicted by Rasputin
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 am

Lino held her gaze but only for a moment before looking down. His untrusting nature had made him never be much for eye contact, and ever since he became a lycan the trait was intensified.

Once she was finished with her words he looked up again, but instead of gazing into her eyes he focused in on her lips.

What she said... it really spoke to him. Though he doubted she could help someone like him. He didn't even know if he wanted help. He felt secure in the life he was in. The fear and the pain, that was comfortable to him.

Her russian accent was comforting to him though. How he revered that way of speech.

He looked at her hand as she held it out to him, and the burn marks did not go unnoticed. His stomach churned as he thought about how she might have gotten such scars.

Timidly and hesitantly he reached his hand out to take hers.

"okay." He whispered softly, but Ana's lycan ears would have been able to hear him just fine.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 am

Ana smiled as he put his hand in hers

"awesome! if you ever wanna talk about anything, come find me and my brother! he's better at listening than me. i'm the one that looks and speaks. my brother's eyes are worse than a human's, but he's not blind...just can't see well. she giggled

then she noticed that her burns were showing....and how close to touching them Lino was....and that he was looking at them while nearly touching them

she yelped and leaped backwards, stumbling over her feet and landing on her butt after nearly knocking over a lamp, but not quite

she covered her arms again and smiled a little shakily

she'd showed Aeker willingly, because...she didn't know why. it was a whim

but he didn't even come close to touching them at all

Lino's fingers nearly brushed the one on her wrist

nononononononononononono! he's not daddy rasputin! he won't poke them and try to open them again to see what the damage is and study it! he won't make them worse! she thought over and over again, curling up slightly and rocking back and forth

no...he wasn't rasputin trying to hurt her and open up silver burns

Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Before Lino could even react to what she had offered and said about her brother, Anastasia lurched backward, letting out her little cry.

The boy himself was caught off guard enough by this that he too stumbled backwards and pressed himself against the wall in the room. He stared at her with wide eyes, not quiet sure what had just happened.

He saw the inconsolable way that she forced herself to smile, the look of fear in her blue eyes. He stared at her with a worried expression as she held her wrist and rocked herself slightly.

His eyes saddened for her. He recognized that disconsolate expression on his face.

The pup wanted to go over to try and help her up, but he wasn't sure if that would upset her further. So instead he just stood against the wall.

"A-Anastasia..." He said softly, not knowing what else to do. He was trying to pull her back to some sort of security with his voice. Whatever she was afraid of, it didn't have to be of him.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Ana continued to rock back and forth

words were never good with her...she needed physical contact

she was getting lost in her memories, and if she wasn't pulled out of them soon, it would be harder to get her back to 'normal'

idly, she reached out towards Lino

she was forcing herself to remember it was Lino...he was the sweet Mysh' that wouldn't hurt her

he smelled safe...someone nice to be with.....not Rasputin

he wasn't Rasputin

she gave out a small whimper
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 am

When she reached out for him, Lino's eyes darted about the room frantically. He wanted to hold her and comfort her, but he was scared if Zakhar would walk in.

Further more, he knew she was unpredictable. After all, one second they'd been shaking hands and the next she fell backwards and into some sort of mentally inflicted panic.

But he couldn't leave her like that. He was timid but he wasn't heartless.

Hesitantly he made his way over to the trembling woman and kneeled down beside her. He reached his arms out to hold her, wanting to comfort her but afraid that she'll lash out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ   And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ Empty

Back to top Go down

And Thus the Koshka hunts for her Myshʹ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Rico, Damien, Zakhar and Evgeni's Room-
Jump to: