Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An elf with a tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olon

An elf with a tale Empty
PostSubject: An elf with a tale   An elf with a tale EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 am

Olon sighed settling into a chair with his favorite book. "ah yes.." he spoke to himself, "nothing like sitting alone.... reading..." he pffted and began reading.

He sighed again as he thought of his sister buried deep within the earth. Dead. He looked around checking to make sure no one could see the tears that fell down his face as he thought back to those times. The times before his escape, when his sister was forced upon him.

His uncle had been crazy forcing them to be together, forcing his own sisters children to forget her and forget their father. He shifted in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

An elf with a tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An elf with a tale   An elf with a tale EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 am

Ana was walking around the mansion, having decided to leave her brother to explore by himself for a bit

maybe he'd find that other Lycan who's scent was clinging to him last time

she giggled at the idea

however, that day, she wanted some calm and quiet

the Library instantly came to mind

moving there completely silently, she entered and saw...an Elf was it?....crying into his book

oooh! he looks pretty!......but why is he crying? pretty things shouldn't be upset! where her thoughts

she was childish at heart mixed in with the older woman that she was...it was a strange combination

she padded over to the elf, pushing the book down gently, and she looked at the elf with sharp eyes

hello......are you okay?......you shouldn't be upset! being upset isn't nice she murmured, her accent thick and heavy whlie being laced with concern
Back to top Go down
Olon

An elf with a tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An elf with a tale   An elf with a tale EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 am

He smiled a slightly but it was more of a grimace, "Hello miss... Yes i'm quiet fine just remembering the past... I assume you know how that is."

He looked her up and down with his eyes, she was cute and her accent, alluring.

He smiled a bit more warmly at her, "Looking for a place to be alone? I can leave... If you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An elf with a tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: An elf with a tale   An elf with a tale Empty

Back to top Go down

An elf with a tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: