Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Helping the unknown hunter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 am

"Thanks. I can barely sit down for an hour usually, let alone a month."

Even as a human he had been overactive. And with lycanthropy, it had only got worse. He just knew he would hate this recovery period. Though he had to admit, the fresh delivered food was an upside. As long as it wasn't poisoned, anyway. Even if it wasn't now, after putting up with a restless lycan or a long time, it might have cyanide in it in a few weeks.

"This is going to be hell."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:39 am

"No problem. We will have you running around as soon as possible."

Zeke sighed and stretched his arms over his head, relaxing back in the chair with a soft yawn.

He couldn't help but wonder what this guy was going to be like once he was all healed up.
Chances were he'd perk up and his attitude would come back, bounty hunters were never this docile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:57 am

"How long did it take you to heal?"

Evgeni fidgeted in his bed. God. He hadn't even been in here a day and he was already getting restless. It didn't help that every time he moved, a pain shot through his spine or broken arm, either.

"It can't take any longer than your wounds did if you were hurt that badly."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 am

"A week, but I had Moe, Sera, Alek and Coilean heal me."

Moe had sucked the poisoned blood out of his wound, Sera had offered her own blood to him to help him mend.
Alek had healed his external wounds and Coilean had fixed his lung, much to his surprise.

"Alek should be able to handle your wounds on his own so I suspect you'll be out of here in a few days."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh, that's not too bad."

Evgeni visibly perked up a bit when he heard that, sitting up a little in bed. He had expected to be in here for a lot longer. Never having got this injured before, he had had no idea how long it would take to recover.

"I'll still be pretty incapacitated, though, I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am

"You'll be up and about but I would not recommend doing anything too strenuous for a while, broken ribs are a pain if you keep damaging them, the more you break them the more likely they are to splinter and require actual surgery.

So even once your out of bed just take it easy okay?"

He just hoped this guy could keep his nose clean long enough for his bones to heal.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 pm

"Yeah, yeah." he grumbled, settling back down on the pillow.

Evgeni knew it had seemed too good to be true. Of course he wouldn't be running around after a few days. That would have been far too soon. But, he supposed it would still be better than in the hospital wing. At least he wouldn't be staying in the same place.

And he could meet the pack then. See whether he felt like staying.

"How long until I'm fully recovered?"

He wanted to be able to run again. Sitting still or even just walking was boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the unknown hunter   Helping the unknown hunter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping the unknown hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2