Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dreaded Realisation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 am

Another tear followed the first as she looked up at Aodh, taking in what he was saying.

She really had thought that their relationship would continue like this, with Aodh keeping him all himself, it had been almost two weeks since she had last seen Aeker.

Her eyes moved to her brother, it was one of the rare moments when Alexis looked truly young.

She stepped forward and ran into his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face in against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:21 am

Aodh returned the vampire's smile and nodded, taking a step back and averting his gaze politely.

This was a brother sister moment and he didn't want to ruin it.

One hand rested lightly on his hip as the other began toying with the pendant around his neck idly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 am

He sighed heavily and rested his head on top of his sisters.

"Oh Lexy, after everything we have been through did you really think I would abandon you? Silly girl."

He muttered, holding her tight against him.
A smile spread across his lips as he pulled away from her, wiping the tears from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:35 am

She nodded up at her brother as he wiped away her tears, that was exactly what she had thought.

"Aodh..."
She murmured as Aeker stepped away from her again, she had time now to compose herself.

If this had happened when she was still unbound she knew that she would have tried to kill Aodh, but she really was trying hard to change her ways.

"You better be good to him."
She muttered, softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 am

The Lycan looked up when his name was called.

His lips twitched into a smile and he gave a nod.

"Of course. The both of you have permission to beat me if I don't." His eyes flickered to Aeker and gleamed with silent laughter. Aeker had made himself pretty friendly with the belt, he was sure the vampire would let me know if he didnt treat him right.

He opened his arms to both the vampires. He wanted hugs.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 am

Aeker smirked softly at Aodh and shook his head softly, finding the cheeky comment rather amusing, that and he was relieved that despite everything, Alexis had taken everything quite well.

He knew Alexis would hesitate going near Aodh so he wrapped his arm around his sister's waist and pulled her in against the two of them.

At the end of the day if they ended on good terms and no one had hurt feelings he would be more than happy.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 am

"I'll hold you to that, Aodh."

She looked at him for a moment as he opened his arms, feeling slightly hesitant but let out a surprised little yelp as Aeker grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug.

It was very unlike him to be so open with displays of affection.
Though she guessed that if there was anyone in this world that could get Aeker to open up it would be Aodh, as odd as it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:04 am

Aodh grinned when the woman yelped, arms wrapping around the two of them and pulling them close.

He dropped a kiss to the top of Alexis' head then raised his face to kiss his boyfriend.

"All friends, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 am

"It would seem that way, Alexis?"
He asked, gazing down at his little sister, he suspected that she was seeing things a little differently now.

Though he still wish that she had not found out in such a harsh manner.
He would of liked to break it to her gently but what's done is done.

Aeker kiss Aodh back softly, smiling at the lycan, clearly impressed with how well he had handled the situation.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:13 am

"Some of us a bit more friendly than others I suspect."
She joked as she smiled up at the two of them, giving each of them a soft poke in the stomach.

Oddly enough she felt happy for them, its true that she had wanted Aeker all to herself but at the end of the day he wasn't hers, he never was and she had to learn to stand on her own two feet.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted I....was just scared and jealous."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 am

Aodh's lips quirked into a grin when his stomach was prodded.

"Perhaps we are." He pushed Aeker away and grinned jokingly, picking Alexis up in a bear hug. "We're the best of friends, aye, Lex~?"

He swung her around then set her back on her feet, ruffling her hair with a grin. "Dont worry about it; I acted worse when I found out my brother was dating someone."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 am

Aeker exhaled a soft laugh, shaking his head at the two of them.
Trust Aodh to lighten the mood after something that could have ended horribly.

"Well then, I feel slightly rejected."
He grumbled playfully, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

He smiled softly as he watched the two of them, glad that things had ended this way, they had a chance of actually getting along like a family and he no longer had to worry about Alexis attacking him again, if she did, he would defend himself now.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 am

Alexis yelped again as she was pulled in for a bear hug and lifted off her feet.

"Careful wolf you're going to crush me."
She chuckled but hugged him back as best she could in his embrace.

She rolled her eyes at him and pouted softly as he messed up her hair, automatically running her hands through it to fix it.

"Still... I shouldn't have snapped like I did.
And Aeker, I'm sorry about attacking you the other day, it wont happen again."
She knew it was wrong but she had been overwhelmed with rage back then.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 am

Aodh chuckled, pulling away from the woman and strolling up to his boyfriend. his arms slid around his neck and he leaned up to kiss him softly.

"Do you want my attention, aye?"

He waved a hand dismissively. "Its all right, Lex. You have a better hold on your temper than I do."

He tugged on Aeker's braid with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 pm

"Indeed I do."
He murmured softly and leaned down to kiss the man softly, chuckled as the lycan tugged in his braid.

As much as he wanted be close to Aodh at the moment he didn't want to be upset Alexis by makng out with the man right in front of her.

"Alexis I know you better than anyone, I've already forgiven you, I'm just glad to see that you are becoming more stable.
So please, don't feel guilty about it, I'm fine now."

He said, gazing down at Aodh for a moment, knowing that the only reason he was still breathing was because of the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:52 pm

She smiled warmly at the two of them, a small pang of jealously still present as she watched the two of them being close. Though she was actually happy to see Aeker with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, both of you."

She simply hoped that she could find another to be close to, like they were.
"I'll leave you two alone now, I was on my way into town and I'm still eager to get down there.

Good night."
She spoke with a gentle smile and waved at the teo of them before setting off back down the path, she suspected that they wanted some privacy and she didn't want to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:38 pm

"You're such an attention whore," he murmured lowly in the man's ear.

He nodded along with what his lover was saying. "Aye, if you start feeling guilty, I'll beat some sense into ya."

He turned his head to grin at her over his shoulder.

"Have fun. And don't terrorize the locals, vampire. I'm not beating back the angry men with pitchforks and torches." He stuck his tongue out playfully.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:22 pm

"Perhaps, but I am your attention whore."
He replied quietly with a smirk.

"Good night Alexis, try not too cause too much havoc."
He smiled and waved off his sister as she disappeared down the path.

He sighed heavily once she was gone and leaned his head in against Aodh's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the man tightly.

He was glad that was over.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

"I like that. My whore."

His arms slid around the man and pulled him tight. "That went...better than expected."

He hoped - but knew deep down that it wouldnt - telling Coilean would be just as easy and painless.

"I didn't lash out once, aren't you proud of me?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Aeker closed his eyes and nestles his face in against his lover's neck, nodding softly.

"It did, I was worried for a moment that she might attack you, I vowed that I would never raise a hand to my sister, but if she were to go after you...
I'd break it without a second thought."

Aodh meant far too much to him to let anyone bring harm to him, he'd even fight against his own sister if it secured Aodh's safety.

"I am very proud of you."
He smiled softly, kissing the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh, like a kid like that could do any serious harm to me."

The only reason she was still alive was because he hadn't wanted to take her bounty all those years ago. It was funny how those things worked; he was supposed to kill her and she ended up becoming his sister of sorts.

His hands roamed the clothed expanse of his lover's back idly.

"I remember once upon a time we had a chat about positive reinforcement when I held back from lashing out at people. Do you remember that chat?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

"Regardless, I'm glad she took it so well."
Aodh was much older, larger and more powerful than Alexis but he knew that if she had her mind set on it, she could do some damage to him.

His eyes softened as he leaned his head up to press a kiss against Aodh's lips.

"I do remember saying something along those lines."
He replied a small smile pulling at the corners of his lips as his hands ran through the back of Aodh's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 pm

"Aye, me too."

He returned the kiss with a purr, hands dropping to pull the man's shirt out of his slacks. His hands roamed the bare skin under his shirt.

"Do you remember exactly what you promised?"

He remembered almost word for word. And he was calling in on it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 pm

"I believe I promised you a reward if you managed to behave yourself and not lash out at people."

His hand reached up the brush the hair from Aodh's face, before lowering his head to kiss the man's throat softly, nipping at the flesh.

"Was that about right?"
He asked as he wrapped his arms around Aodh's neck, leaning up against the lycan, pushing their bodies together.

He knew what he had promised but he didn't foresee ever having to make good on his promise, after all, how likely was it that Aodh would be able to escape an argument without resorting to violence...
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

"Aye, that's about right."

His head tilted back to offer his throat to the man with a low purr.

His arms banded around Aeker's slim waist, pulling him close and pressing his hips forwards against the vampire's.

"Aye you going to make good on it, céadsearc?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreaded Realisation
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next