Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Solemn Resolve (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Solemn Resolve (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 pm

It was just past sunset and Aeker had snuck down to the ballroom as soon as it was safe for him to move around the mansion.

The vampire solemnly sat at the piano, clad in the same ebony of the keys that his slender fingers graced over so wispily.

His crimson eyes were downcast, gazing vacantly at the ivory as he attempted to clear his mind.

He had woken again in a cold sweat as panic gripped his chest, the nightmares that haunted his dreams were still occurring though he hadn't the heart to discuss them any further with Aodh.

Instead he chose to banish them from his mind replacing them with something pure, music, the tune he was currently playing was slow and sad yet hid an undertone of fleeting bliss.

A small smile shadowed at the corner of his lips, it was much like his life, the lycan was his happiness but the time they had together was restricted.
It was only now that he had realized just how trapped one was being a vampire.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Anastasia was restless.

she didn't feel like sleeping right then.

looking down at her brother, both of them curled up under a tree in their wolf forms, she smiled quietly

gently nipping his here, waking him up for a moment to let him know she was going exploring, he huffed and rolled over, letting her do whatever she wanted to do

her shoulders shook in a laugh as she got up and shifted into her human form

quickly getting dressed and tying up her hair, she headed towards the mansion

she wanted to explor inside

however, as soon as she walked through the door, her ears picked up on some sweet music and followed the noise

her footsteps were completely silent as she moved through the corridors and followed the music

she found herself at a ballroom

pushing open the door carefully, she peeked inside and saw an elegant man sitting at a piano and she grinned

she lightly danced over so she was standing near him, but not too close after the other Lycan appearing to not like closeness, and watched him play the piano

you play beautifull she said quietly in a childish whisper, not wanting to disturb the serenity of the time

she loved music adoringly. especially piano, cello and violin
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Aeker was lost in his music, he did not realize he had company until she spoke in a near whisper.

He nodded softly as his fingers sped up, reaching the crescendo of the piece.

"Thank you, young miss."

He muttered softly as his dark crimson eyes lifted slightly to gaze at her from beneath the veil of his long silver hair.

He continued to play, sighing softly as he pulled himself out of his thoughts.

"You're new here I assume?" He asked quietly, he hadn't seen these wolves around before, he knew of most of the wolves, even if they did not know him.

He watched them on full moons as they ran amongst the trees in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm

she giggled softly and nodded

me and my brother just came here yesterday. we met the Alpha's granddaughter. she seems nice. she continued to whisper, holding her arms behind her back

she looked at the vampire with curious eyes, not knowing what he was and inhaled deeply

what are you any way? you don't smell like the wolves...but you don't smell like a human either. i haven't smelt your scent before she asked, tilting her head slightly

she and her brother had been isolated from the world beyond the Romanovs and Rasputin for a great portion of their lives, and knew next to nothing on the other species
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 pm

"Uh, that would me Moe, indeed she is a very pleasant woman."

He nodded, the new lycan's were lucky to have come into contact with Aodh's niece, she was loving beyond belief.

Aeker chuckled softly and shook his head slightly, for a werewolf not to know the scent of a vampire, a pureblood at that, they must have been very closed off from the supernatural world.

"What am I? My name is Aeker, and I am a vampire."
He replied moving the hair from his face and draping it over his shoulder as he let his scarlet eyes fall on her again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."
He nodded towards the woman, he could only suspect that she had not come into contact with his kind before and hope that his relaxed nature would indicate that he was of no threat to her.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm

she tilted her head to the side a little more and leaned in a little closer, observing his eyes

so...you drink blood? that's what mama Rosalie told us...she told us a little about vampires but told us they were fake. just stories. so you're really a vampire? she asked, and then giggled, leaning back and clapping her hands together once that's so cool! she grinned, her pale blue eyes bright

she then held her hand out with a massive, if slightly unstable looking, grin

my name is Anastasia Romanov! my brother is called Dmitri. you'll meet him eventually she said cheerfully it's really nice to mee you Aeker!

she loved meeting new people. and this one didn't run away from her.

the vampire wasn't scared by her 'mad druggy' eyes, as a human had described them once, and her Gypsy apperance, thinking she was going to do something to them or something
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Aeker chuckled softly and nodded.
"Yes vampire's really do exist, and yes, I do drink blood, granted I can not drink your blood, werewolf blood is poisonous to vampires."

He explained, shaking her hand softly before moving to face her as he sat on the piano chair.

"I do hope that you and your brother have found a good home here."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

she blinked

well...Daddy Rasputin did tell us something about that...about our blood being poisonous. that's why he kept taking blood from my brother an i to test she said thoughtfully, tapping a finger against her bottom lip

she then shrugged it off and grinned

aw well. the light feeling we got when he took loads was always funny she giggled, steepling her fingers and rocking back on her heels a little

she then pulled up a stool and sat crosslegged on it and nodded

well, we've only just got here, but we like it already. it smells like what home used to smell like *giggle* lots of blood, the smell of old fights, and death. it's familiar to us. and there's a really big forest as well, so we like it here. we can go into the forest whenever and for however long we like! not like before...before we would only be allowed outside for a few hours when daddy let us. she said, smiling brightly still
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Aeker raised an eyebrow as the young wolf spoke, he had a feeling something sinister was happening if this girls father was blooding her and her brother.

But it was not his place to get involved with other peoples families, if it were of some significance then the pack could deal with it, these pups were under their care now.

"Well I hope you do enjoy yourselves, I know the pack will take good care of you."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 pm

she giggled at Aeker's expression

Daddy Rasputin is dead now. he died ages ago, along with the Romanov Royal family *grin* all his research is gone too. she said, seeing the concern in the other's eyes daddy Rasputin actually isn't our dad either. but he took care of us. so we call him Daddy Rasputin she said, now moving to swing her legs a little on the stool

she grinned wider and nodded

yes! we'll enjoy ourselves here! there's so many different scents here and i wanna explor it eventually, and meet the rest of the Pack. we've never been in one before she snickered, now standing up

giggling, she danced over completely silently to the piano, bringing the stool with her, and placed it next to Aeker, flopping onto it, and traced a finger over the keys

but yeah. Daddy Rasputin was mean with us. one time, he put silver on us while taking blood to 'see how it reacted and changed' as the silver attacked us. well, that's what he told us. he called himself a scientist. she said airly, pressing down on a note on the keyboard
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"I suppose that is a good thing then, if you two have now gotten the freedom that you desired."

He muttered and looked at the girl, he felt something odd about this girl, perhaps he would have to tell Aodh about their arrival, the Beta should know about all of the pups in his care after all.

"Silver is deadly to your kind, just like the sun is deadly to me, best stay away from it."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

she grinned brightly

oh! me and Dmitri know! however, it was such a fun time. the rush and burn from the silver, and that weightless feeling you got when you were really close to death was fun! of course, there was an Older Lycan we called Brother Wolfie to lick the wounds clean and keep us alive. he died after being kept in for so long. she giggled

she then pushed her sleeves up, showing old Silver Burn scars

we got addicted to Silver Burns because the amount of times daddy would burn us. we called it Quicksilver Rush. but we stopped once Daddy Rasputin died. we realised that silver really wasn't good for us, and we didn't have Brother Wolfie to heal us when we used the silver. it was hard for a bit, but we don't use silver any more she explained, giggling as she remembered the feeling

it had been particularly hard for Anastasia to get off of 'Quicksilver Rush' for some reason, and had the darker circles around her eyes, a permenant effect of abusing Silver for so long.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Aeker's eyes narrowed as he saw the silver burns, how reckless and stupid.

He doubted the older wolves would be happy if they noticed that the pups had been inflicted silver burns on themselves.
He highly doubted that Aodh would put up with such things.

"It would be wise if you did not go around flashing those burns at people."

He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:56 pm

that's why we were longsleeves. and any scars are hidden under out fur when we're Turned. in all honesty. daddy rasputin gave us most of them when he experimented. she giggled.

she knew the danger of silver and stuff, but she still found it funny...she and her brother weren't very stable

now, we avoide silver at all costs. it doesn't feel like we remembered it to be. maybe because we've been off it for so long. now it just hurts. we don't really like being hurt any more she said casually, letting the fingers of one hand dance skillfully over the piano keys in front of her

she smiled

instead of silver, mama Rosalie told us about music, and taught us how to play things like the fiddle and cello! we enjoy that better than Quicksilver Rush! and we'd learned how to play piano from the Romanovs

music was their new drug now, something to distract themselves
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

Aeker sighed heavily and moved back to the piano, people these days seemed far too reckless.

"You play piano?"

He asked, looking over at her before his hands reached back up to the ivory, he flicked open some sheet music before slowly beginning to press down on the keys, playing one half of a duet.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 am

her eyes widened along with her grin and she giggled

ooh! i know this one! she giggled like a child, and her fingers easily fell into playing along, perfectly in sync and fluid

she enjoyed playing pianos with others, especially like this, as it was always fun and it made it easier to make friends

yes, i play. the Romanovs loved Piano music. when me and Dmitri served them, they had us taught Piano to play for the. along with the violin and cello. Mama Rosalie taught us the Fiddle though. she explained, her playing never faultering the Romanovs demanded we were really good at playing for them. they liked things perfect *giggle*

she let her eyes fall closed and her fringe fall into her face as she played and swayed slightly to the beat
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:42 am

Aeker nodded and listened to her silently, a small smile slowly spreading across his lips as they played in perfect harmony.

He too was at his happiest when he was sitting behind a piano, the music soothed his soul and calmed him.

"You play very well."

He admitted, she was young and foolish but he could tell that behind her neurotic nature and childish giggles there was goodness within this girl.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am

she grinned brightly at Aeker

so do you! me and dmitri find it hard to find others that can play well......music with a piano seems to not be as popular any more. in the time we've been free from Daddy Rasputin, we heard all this wierd music that's full of strange sounds we're never heard played on an instrument before she said

she contiued playing, adding tiny and subtle florishes to her half of the piece and let out soft giggles when it sounded really pretty

playing the piano is fun. it feels....i can't think of the word....like.....really soft blankets or something that wraps around you she mumbled thoughtfully as she played
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 am

He smiled at her before turning his attention back to the piano.
For a moment he had worry that he would no get along with this girl.

She was simply too happy, he found himself feeling slightly envious but that was do the his dreams putting him into a foul mood.

"Modern music is not the sound of the soul, as it use to be."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 am

it all sounds so angry. like a bear just out of hibernation. she giggled

she looked over at the vampire and began evaluating him subtly with her suprisingly sharp eyes

you look tired. are you okay? she asked, showing her concern clearly on her face

he seemed really tired and aggitated

like a wolf waking up

you don't look really happy. has something upset you? tell me and i'll make ther person who upset you upset as well! she said with a childish, but very dark, grin

she considered Aeker her friend now. he was nice, and he could play piano with her.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 am

"You're a sweet girl, Anastasia, but my troubles wont go away so easily."

He smiled warily at her and shook his head.
"I'm just in need of a decent days rest, but unfortunately sleep does not agree with me at the moment."

As soon as his eyes closed he'd be thrown back into that nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am

she sat there thinking for a moment as she continued to play

she then grinned

i'm like that as well. i don't sleep all that much, which is why i'm here. however, when going to sleep is scary, what i usually do is block the nasty dreams with good things i know of! like happy memories! i think of my brother, of mama Rosalie, being taught the piano and instruments, and dancing as well. it helps chase away the bad things! you must have good things to think about, yes? think about that when bad things come into your head. she said brightly, giggling a little and grinning

either that, or you speak to someone you trust, yeah? someone close! being with them, even just sitting with them, is something that helps chase away bad things she added

she had a strange innocence about her, but also a very deep darkness aswell, all of the things she's saying showing both sides clearly

she was a happy person that had a dark past, and it effected her deeply
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 am

Aeker smiled warmly at her and smiled.

"I think I will do just that, thank you, Anastasia."
He would have to talk to Aodh about it sooner or later, the lycan would notice if he wasn't sleeping properly.

He wondered how many days he could manage sitting up in bed in a panic before Aodh walked in and found him.

He sighed softly and ran his hands through his hair, he'd have to face the music sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

Anastasia giggled quietly, letting the song ring to an end

well! if you have someone to talk to about that, we don't have to as you just met me! i think someone who knows you better can help more than me~ she snickered, standing up and walking over to a different instrument

she picked up a fiddle, testing the strings and tuning them with a practiced hand and ear

she began playing a improvised song, the notes melting together fluidly into a almost traditional folk song that you'd hear in russian pubs

she giggled and swayed to the beat, tapping her feet and moving her fingers rapidly over the strings

music seems to help you! sp i hope playing this will distract you a little till you have to face the bad thoughts again she giggled with a bright grin join in on the piano! it will be fun! just let your fingers move! don't think, just play! she laughed happily, letting her eyes fall shut and loose herself in the tune

music helped sooth her soul and mind, and she hoped to use it to help Aeker's soul a little

that and she was falling to whimsy

she couldn't help but giggle as she played
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:03 am

Aeker did not say a word but instead he simply smiled as the girl began to play.

Words would not help him at the moment but music was a completely different story.

He turned back to the piano and began to play along with her, his slender fingers dancing along the keys.

The worry in his eyes slowly began to melt away as his focus turned to the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Resolve (Anyone)   Solemn Resolve (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Solemn Resolve (Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Ballroom-
Jump to: