Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I do not belong here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xwe

Xwe

I do not belong here... Empty
PostSubject: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 am

The scent... the feeling... even the aura here didn't accept me.Xwe grasped his hands, feeling a bit... odd. He knew his identity. His soul was made by gathering lots of flowers,plants and small animal's soul together to build a purposeless being. But why ? They differ me from them.

Is it because of the heart ? The heart this person have ?

Since he first opened his eyes he heard sweet whispers from his own body. The "body" Left a purpose for him, for the purposeless soul. That's why he was able to think it through.

He never rejected the body's purpose. It was a pure purpose , maybe left by whoever once owner of this body.

Maybe because of this body... his "soul" was corrupted ?

"The flowers didn't accept me as their kind..."
He touched the little being. He could sense the flower quivering. A part of him felt pain. In one hand he was nurturing the flower, the other hand still clenching to the claymore he found at the artillery room. The "body" didn't want to let it go....

Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:34 am

It was a rarity that Artemis ever left the graveyard, he like being around the dead, they were comforting to him.

Though tonight he found himself wandering the garden.
Perhaps I have developed a sense of whimsy
He thought to himself as he analyzed his own odd behavior.

The smell of death and decay still clung to him, like it did to most necromancers.
He tightened the scarf around his neck and place his hands in his pockets as he walked, his bright blue eyes landing on a solemn figure standing alone.

"Perhaps the flower is frightened of being separated from it's roots.
Hence rejection stemming from fear?"

Artemis muttered as he heard the man speak, a lot of the time the necromancer talked nonsense, uttering meaningless nothings simply because he could and logical words evaded him.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 am

Xwe smiled for a bit, well, visually, hi didn't smile at all but gazing in awe. He thought it was someone familiar. hey was the other person speculate, it was too perfect for his ears.

"Maybe that's it, Raou--- "
Xwe was mistaken.

The voice was clearly different, but the scent came to him first. Funny thing to be mistaken such difference,visually.

"Forgive me, Sir. I thought you are someone I know. " He stood up and bowed.

"... Did you switch bodies once more or you're really a different person from him ? "
He wondered a little, maybe a little bit out loud.

He didn't noticed how muddy his hair has become, he was trying so hard to still be in contact with the little souls that were once his "friends".

"I'm sorry to ask, but is it ...umm... confusing how the "Mind" , "Soul" and "Body" each differ in the way they want and the way they do things ? "Maybe he was also sprouting nonsense, but he easilly trust people. Necromancers are rare, and Raoul told him that he could trust all of their kind in this mansion.

Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 am

Artemis bowed slightly as the man apologized to him.
"That's more than alright, my name is Artemis, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He chimed as he gazed at the man through his glasses, offering him a warm smile.

"The mind, body and soul are all separate entities, with their own agendas.
The mind seeks knowledge, the body seeks to touch and possess while the soul seeks emotion and balance.

I find that the three of them are in constant conflict as they battle to get what they each want."
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:08 am

"A pleasure to meet you Artemis. My name is Xwe. My "heart" told me my name was 'Sveden Deathwish'. " He politely introduced himself.

" ... maybe that's it. My "Soul" wishes to follow the "Body", my "Mind" is the only thing preventing them both from having bloodstains. Tell me, Artemis. Am I wrong to kill for no purpose. My blood boils when I decided to go to "war" , I can't stop the "war" and I only stopped my desires, because there is this "war" in my own body. Is it wrong to raise my sword for the purpose of full filling my own desires to be in the battlefield ? "

Xwe shrugged.

"Raoul ever said that the previous owner of this body was the same, pure for the battlefield. He didn't say that he is wronged, but I do feel wronged. Maybe because I'm a different "soul" to that person ?"

Xwe could not tell he's been constantly thinking of such serious matter. He was not supposed to... as he is a "servant".
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 pm

"Since the dawn of time man has killed without reason, waging war simply to fulfill some primal desire that dwells within all of us.

Are you wrong to kill for no purpose? No, killing for the sake of killing would be adhering to the basic desires of mankind, in that regard supernaturals and humans do not fall far from each other."

He looked at the man through his glasses, his smile ever present.

"May I ask who you desire to wage war upon?"
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Xwe smiled from the reply he got. He was definitely different from others, that's why he could trust him.His "mind" always told that he is wronged, but... he just need an assurance of his actions.

"Human ? I am not human, dear Artemis. I am a "servant", merely a servant with a bloodlust, but not those you drink upon, but ones who was used to spilled upon. For some reason, I longed for this battlefield.I do not think I needed sides, or a person to wage a war upon. I just need it..."Xwe smiled bitterly. The only basic thing keeping him from spilling bloodstains to another was in fact, the "war" in his own body. It would satisfy him, for now...

"I've been hearing voices, telling me that my body and soul will rot in time, if I didn't "live" in the battlefield.Maybe I died once for that cause, the sickly presence of peace that I myself can't endure..."

Xwe crosses his arm. He was talking to much ? Maybe.... he is "broken".

Must I get fixed ? How can I be fixed ? Raoul says I didn't needed to be fixed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do not belong here...   I do not belong here... Empty

Back to top Go down

I do not belong here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: