Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I'm Ready

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 pm

He gazed down at her with sad silver eyes, his hand reaching up tentatively to stroke the tears from her face.

"How could you think that I didn't want pups, Moe?
Of course I want to have children with you, more than anything else that is what I want.

But when I saw that look on your face when ever someone mentioned us having children I knew I couldn't push the matter.

With how scared you were when we talked about it I didn't think we would be having this conversation for a long long time.

I am absolutely thrilled but surely you can see how much of a shock this news was."

A smile spread across his face as his gazed turned warm and loving.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 pm

She leaned into the fingers stroking her cheeks, eyes downcast.

She...She didn't think. She had just froze up and her mind had jumped to the worst. And now she felt ashamed of it.

How could she think Zeke wouldn't want pups with her after the talk they had had about them?

Moe's eyes flickered up to meet his with a small smile.

She leaned up to kiss him slowly, palms pressing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 pm

He kissed her back, his hands sprawled out on her lower back and shoulder blades as he pulled her close.

Zeke lay back on the bed bringing her with him, he sighed softly and ran his fingers through her hair.

"We should start this conversation again."

He chuckled and smiled looking up at her with bright silver eyes.

"So you're ready for pups?"

The subject excited him and he wanted to talk about it now that Moe had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:02 am

Moe cuddled against Zeke's side with a small smile.

"Mhmm. I was..." She ran her tongue over her lower lip. "I was looking through ways to get over Tocophobia while you were out."

Her nails began to run over the man's stomach idly.

"Taylor came around. I had been..." Her free hand waved in front of her face, motioning to the red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "She asked what was wrong and I just couldn't tell her outright."

She nuzzled into his warm chest, lips pressing against his skin.

"We talked after she found out and she convinced me pregnancy isn't as bad as Mother told me it was."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

"You were right."
He muttered softly as he looked down at her, a cheeky grin spreading across his lips.
"I want to go kiss Taylor."

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around her, nestling his nose in her bright orange hair.

"No more tears tonight Sweetheart, I think you've cried enough for one day."

He smiled and smoothed his hand over her hair, he sighed softly and gazed up at the roof.

"Pups...."
He muttered to himself softly, the smile on his face seemed plastered there, it wasn't leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 am

She giggled softly and shook her head.

"Not tonight. You can kiss her when you next see her, okay?" She leaned up to press a slow, lingering kiss to his lips. "Tonight I'll be the one you'll be kissing."

She smiled brightly. "No more tears, promise."

There'd be no more tears tonight, she was far too happy for that.

"Mhmm, pups of our very own." Her tongue ran across Zeke's cheek slowly with a low purr before she captured his lips in another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 am

"Yes ma'am."
He growled happily and kissed her back, running his hands through her hair as he lay closer to her.

"I can't wait."
He muttered before catching her in another kiss, holding her tightly.

He loved this woman more than anything in the world and now they were going to have a family.

The thought of little feet running around their cottage filled his mind, yes, he was definitely ready to be a father.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 am

Her arms slid around his neck and she hugged him close with a small smile.

"I wonder if I'll have the gestation period of a Lycan or an Elf..." Elves were very much like humans; their gestation period was about nine months. Lycan, on the other hand, favoured their animals with a gestation period between sixty and seventy days.

He hand drifted to her stomach. "And I wonder how many pups we'll have." Elves usually only had one child and on the rare occasion, twins. From what she knew, Lycan had anywhere between four and ten pups.

She wanted more than one pup. Two maybe? She didn't want any more than three.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 am

His hand followed hers, pressing against her stomach softly.
"As long as they have ten fingers, ten toes and a heartbeat I will be happy."

Girl, boy, an entire litter or just the one, he didn't care, as long as his children and his wife were happy and healthy that is all that mattered to him.

"We have to keep Gia and Aodh away from our pups, I have a suspicion that they will attempt a kidnapping."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 am

She sighed softly. "Those two will be battling the forces of an angry mother if they attempt to kidnap my children."

They'd only be getting to see her children if they promised to be on best behaviour. No kidnapping, no corrupting.

She shifted a little then pulled away from Zeke, slipping off the bed then padding towards the wardrobe.

Her fingers worked at the ties an clasps of her dress, pulling off each layer and hanging them up in the wardrobe carefully.

She pulled a nightdress from the chest of drawers and padded back towards Zeke, setting the dress down on the bedside table as she sat back down on the bed again. Since they had been married, her embarrassment over Zeke seeing her body had completely died.

The woman leaned forwards to kiss him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:00 am

His silver eyes shone as he watched her, propping himself up on his elbows.

Zeke kissed her back, smoothing his hand over her back and pulling her back against him so she was laying on top of him.

His hand ran through her hair, his fingers tangling around the loose curls as his free hand continued to stroke down her spine.

"Te iubesc."
He murmured deeply, his accent thickening slightly as he spoke in his mother tongue.

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am

Her fingers tangled in his hair when he pulled her on top of him.

She gave a soft shiver when he spoke on Romanian. She knew what the words meant, but she couldn't help her reaction to the language that she didn't know.

"Aishiteru wa."

Moe bent her head to kiss him again.
_______
I love you
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am

His hands slid up her back, his warm fingers caressing and massaging her skin as they moved.

He smiled softly as he felt her shiver, leaning up to press his lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

His eyes slid shut as a contented growl rumbled in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am

Moe purred softly as his fingers ran over her skin.

She returned the kiss, fingers tangling further into his dark hair as she pressed against him.

Her lips trailed down the man's neck slowly, tongue lapping out over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 am

Zeke purred and tilted his head back slightly as Moe's tongue licked at his neck.

A soft groan escaped his lips as she pressed down against him, he wrapped his arms around her hips and held her firmly against him.

His eyes slid open again and he looked at her longingly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 am

She caught a patch of skin between her teeth and bit down on it, sucking at it gently.

Her hands slid from his hair, running over his shoulders and down his chest slowly before smoothing back up to rest against his neck.

"No protection tonight," she murmured softly in his ear, tongue flicking against his earlobe. Tonight they'd disregard everything they had done to keep her from getting pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:44 am

Zeke inhaled sharply as Moe bit at his skin, a soft shiver running down his body as he gripped her hips.

He leaned into her touches on his chest, his back arching slightly to push against her hands.

"Yes ma'am."
He agreed, smiling up at her as he leaned up to kiss the side of her neck, his tongue darting out across her skin.

His hands slid up her sides, smoothing over the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Ready
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: