Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

smoothing out hostility....hopefully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

smoothing out hostility....hopefully Empty
PostSubject: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Taylor had been training since before the crack of dawn, having blindfolded herself and practicing hand to hand combat with Nameless faces, having gathered a large group of the more skilled fighters that could get back up and continue fighting

her aim wasn't to kill them, but to improve her combat

she was still getting hit, and was sporting many bruises and cuts, but she was still holding strong and beating back the Nameless Faces

she had broken out into a sweat and her movements were now holding a fluidity, grace and precision that she didn't have before, now that she had improved her strength and sped her thinking up

it wasn't as hard as before to try hand to hand

however, despite her fighting, she still found her mind drifting to those that were hostile towards her, and she would be idly thinking about how she could ease up tensions somehow

she remembered idly that Moe had told her about Aodh's birthday was today

she didn't know why the girl told her this, and simply shrugged it off

but now she was thinking about it...she had no doubts that the man was hostile towards her as news about him getting with Aeker wasn't unknown....and that would lead to instant hostility

eventually, she sighed heavily, and began making her attacks deadly, now wanting to finish off the fights and leave the Nameless Faces broken and bleeding, but they were Vampires and would heal easily enough

that was when she idly smell a Lycan near by, and tensed when she smelt it was similar to Moe's....but much older and male

oh shit..... she mumbled, but continued to fight, not taking off the blindfold and simply increased the pace of her attacks and their strength to finish her training soon......she was getting irritated by their durability and simply set about killing them quickly
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Aodh had come out to the fields for some early morning sunbathing before he was dragged off to the cottage.

He had hoped to just lie in the sun in peace but that idea was immediately thwarted by the thick scent of blood blanketing the area.

His nose wrinkled immediately and he lifted a hand to start rubbing at it.

He couldn't stand the scent of blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Taylor quickly dealt with the last few of the Nameless, waiting in stance for a few moments before easing up and reaching into one of the pouches on her belt

she pulled out a small canister while pulling down her blindfold around her neck before placing the canister on the ground

she flicked off the lid, and a sweet and cleansing scent washed across the area she had been training in, neutralising the scent of blood

it was a little concoction she had learned while experimenting once; it would eradicate the scents of the area to a neutral and natural scent

picking up the empty container, she pocketed it again, and turned around to see Aodh

she felt her heart skip a couple of beats before settling again after a steady breath

morning she murmured, and set about gathering the bodies into one pile

she would deal with them later

once the area was tided, and pulled out a load of bandages and set about tending to her wounds

i didn't think anyone would be coming out here....what brings you here, if i may ask she asked

every movement was calculated and cautious, and her eyes didn't make direct contact for long in case it was seen as staring him down, in which case, she'd be fucked over royaly

she was doing her best to try and not piss off the lycan and increase any hostility towards her
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Aodh stared at the woman silently for a few moments.

Taylor. The elf.

He snorted at her question and turned around, heading back towards the mansion. He'd sunbathe another time.

He wasn't going to ruin his morning with the presence of an elf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Taylor was a little irritated at the action, but quickly schooled herself

you're......you're Moe's Uncle, correct? she told me a little about you... she said, hoping to find a way of keeping the lycan here

she needed to try and sort things out

Taylor didn't want any more enemies and possibilities of fights

even if it was to just become neutral and uncaring, she could deal with that better than hostility

she was tired of it, sick of it even. she simply wanted rest and for the place she was resting at to not pose a threat to the calm she was seeking
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 pm

He ignored the woman and carried on back towards the mansion.

He didn't care if his niece had talked about him. Moe was free to do whatever she wanted.

And he didn't see why Taylor thought it was important for him to know that she had told the elf about him. He was family, she loved him, of course she would talk about him.

It wasn't headline news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Taylor bit her lip and looked to the side, then she looked up again

i've also heard you've gotten with Aeker....i'm glad. him and his sister has suffered much...not that i have helped any or know much about them...but it is clear in just the way they are. she mumbled

she winced as she remembered the pain she'd caused to the twins, but, it wasn't something she could change...she could only do things now, which is what she was trying

she took a deep breath and gathered her courage

i've also heard of your involvement with Alexis......you helped her a great deal as well. i wish i could change the past........but i can't. i only come with the intention of peace. i don't want to fight with anyone here. you especially, along with the twins. you're important, highly important, to Moe....and i don't want to do anything to upset her. she murmured, her hands balled into fists at her sides, ignoring the fact that her knuckles were bruised and skinned

she braced herself for anything and got herself ready to melt into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 pm

He stopped dead when Taylor spoke of the twins.

She knew about him and Aeker? He hadn't rebroadcast it, but he hadn't kept it overly secret.

If she knew, did Alexis?

He wasn't all that worried about Coilean. As long as Coilean didn't know that Aeker and Aodh loved each other, the younger Lycan wouldn't bat an eyelid. Coilean could deal with sexual relationships, but loving another was over the limit.

Aodh shook his head softly and began walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

if your pause is anything to go by, you don't want others instantly finding out about you and Aeker.....i shan't braeth a word. but everyone will eventually get the scent that's lingering on you. you spend a lot of time with him for me to scent him out so clearly and quickly on you. she murmured

she was trying to be respectful, but this one was being a complete ass...especially by keeping his back to her

he was a cock-sure sod that was confident in his strength.....he must be underestimating her if he thinks she can't at least injure him a decent amount now

she quietly lit a fag, biting down on the butt, not wanting to lash out

however

if you keep being this rude, however, i wonder what speculations i can spin around this place. i don't want to be cruel, but i will be. i'm a proud sod as well, and i'm not fond of having someone keep their back to me she growled, eyes darkening a little as she tilted her head forwards slightly and put her hands in her pockets

yes...she grew up a bit...but she was still an elf

she wouldn't lie, that she would stick to, but she can always speculate and plant ideas
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am

Silence followed the woman's little speech

"We're roommates," he finally said. "That is why we smell of each other, no other reason."

He didn't want to deny that he and Aeker were together, but if there was any chance of Taylor telling Alexis, he'd have to keep it quiet. Even if he didn't want to.

"I'd rather not sully my sight with the view of a pathetic elf," he replied in a dull monotone.

Aodh hated Elves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 am

Taylor scoffed

don't treat me as some newborn. i'm a Huntress and a good one. my nose is never wrong. i can smell that his scent is to strong on you to simply be just roomies. his scent surrounds you like a blanket and comes from your skin. it's not where near weak enough to be just from being around him she said, taking a calming drag on her cigarette, talking in a calm and respectful tone, but with a slight edge as she wasn't happy about the treatment

her gaze then softened and she curled in on herself slightly

yes. i'm very pathetic. but i'm trying to work on that. you don't like me...at all....but i want to change that, even just a little. i protect moe with everything i have...everything. everything i do is for her as she's practically my little sister to me. i also do it for zeke who's like my brother. with protecting them and keeping them happy to the best of my abilities, it means aiding and assisting their Pack, namely you, should i be needed in any way. i won't disrespect you in saying you need protecting, cuz it's damn obvious you don't. but i could be of some use to you.....but i just want a neutrality with those that have hostility towards me. you can hate me as much as possible....but i don't wish to have Ill Will placed upon me any more. i wish to better myself as much as possible she explained, not taking her eyes away from the lycan, but not being disrespectful and seeming like she was trying to stare him down

she knew her place in their eyes....lower than dirt....but she could always try to find a way of maybe rising in estimation
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 am

"Tell no one and you can live," he growled softly.

If she so much as hinted to Alexis that the two of them were together, he'd slaughter her in cold blood.

"I don't care who you're friends with and who you wish to protect," he snorted, finally glancing back at her with expressionless silver eyes.

He didn't care about anything she said or did.

"I will only stop hating you when you can redeem your species for all the hardships they have caused to my family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 am

if you'rs worried about me telling Alexis, don't be. she's free from me, and has managed to retain some sanity. she's no longer bound. i somehow kept some of her madness from her, and it allows her to carry on she is now. but i digress. she hates my guts and was one bite away from killing me, but didn't. i won't be speaking to her until i've sorted out other things. she said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms

no....if she went near Lex, she may never be as lucky as she has been lately

however....at his last words, she felt her face draining

she straightened out, eyes dull, shoulders back, chin level

and how do you propse i do that....i wish nothing more than to make peace with the Lycans again......the lycans i have met up until now have been nothing but good....what my race has done...i deem unforgivable. i did my best as freeing as many as i could, and even get loashings from the elder for it. no one should live like the Lycans had to.

her eyes were haunted and empty as she looked at Aodh, everything about her ready to move into action if she can at least try to right the wrongs of the past, even a little
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 am

"Why is it you think I'm worried about telling Alexis?"

This woman jumped the gun and assumed things far too quickly. She'd have made a fool out of herself if that had been wrong. In fact, he'd show her exactly how foolish her sharp decisions were.

"I thought I was straight." He bit his lip and glanced away embarrassedly. "It's... I'm not sure I want everyone knowing that I like men quite yet."

The woman didn't know him well enough to know this was an act. And he had put so much feeling into the words that there'd be no way she could smell a lie on him. Not even Giacinto would be able to smell out that lie.

"You don't. Your people have enslaved, tortured and bullied my family beyond redemption."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:30 am

{color=royalblue]she'd be first on the list because he is her brother...no one likes their lover's family getting involved as you wouldn't be sure what happens. that i've smelt your scent on her as well. like i said, my nose is faultless[/color] she clarified.

her nose and senses were always sharp....how could she not smell those three scents and associate them correctly

the words sounded true, but she decided to not comment on them, this time actually thinking and eyeing the other carefully

she couldn't smell a lie at all.....she couldn't hear or sense it either

but something said no

her eyes narrowed though

[color=royalblue]i don't what? want to try and redeem my people some how? to make amends with the Lycans? to wish to better myself? who are you to tell me what to feel? i want all of that...to make peace...to make amends...to better myself....to find a calm. i'm just one Elf...and i'm fully ashamed of my race for their sins.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 am

"What's wrong with getting family involved?" he asked, brows inching together slightly in a perfect act of confusion. "Moe and Zeke already know."

He could play this act all day.

But he was starting to get annoyed.

"You don't bother trying to redeem your race in my eyes because it won't ever happen. You can feel what you want and I'll feel what I want. I don't care what you want to try and do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am

Taylor's hand twitched

she hated being played like this....especially when she couldn't truely tell if she was being played

"then why be embarrassed about being gay? i don't think anyone here would give a flying fuck besides maybe Alexis, which would also tie in why you wouldn't want her finding out. it's not always good to get family involved as some have really negative views on things and relationships damaged." she said, raising an eyebrow

closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, taking a drag of her cigarette, she exhaled slowly

she would remain calm and controlled.....her old self would have already snapped and lashed out

"fine then. i can't redeem my race.....as i'm hated by them too. at least let me try and redeem myself to you...at least allow me to attempt to do so somehow......anything......"

she was getting a touch desperate...she didn't know why she wanted to redeem herself to this lycan so much, but she did.

perhaps it really was just hating the feeling of being hated...she'd had enough of that now
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 am

Aodh gave a shrug.

He didn't give a shit any more. He didn't care either way what happened or what the Elf thought of him now.

"I'll look at you and I'll only see Elves as a whole. There's no use trying."

He began walking to the mansion again.

He didn't want to become friends with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smoothing out hostility....hopefully   smoothing out hostility....hopefully Empty

Back to top Go down

smoothing out hostility....hopefully
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Fields-
Jump to: