Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A lesson from Moe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

A lesson from Moe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 am

"He's definitely made himself welcome here. I've been thinking about giving him one of the spare rooms here." She rolled her eyes skywards.

Aodh definitely came down to the cottage a lot to help himself to her cooking.

Moe's brows furrowed slightly when he stiffened. "Are you all right, Aeker-san?"

She smiled brightly, looking entirely innocent. "Of course. Be sure to mention that Uncle Aodh was destined to be a wolf because his birthday is on International Wolf Day."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 am

"If there is food, Aodh is not far away, i've learned that much about him already."
He replied with a chuckle and shook his head, Aodh's stomach was linked directly to his heart.

He looked at her brightly, tryin to hide his discomfort about Coilean, he doubted that she knew about her uncle's and father's relationship.
"Oh it's nothing, don't worry."

He laughed softly and shook his head.
"I already promised Aodh I wouldn't, part of my gift to him."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 am

"You don't have to know him for more than ten minutes to find that out about him." She shook her head softly.

Aodh and food went together like a house on fire.

She gave him a piercing look before relenting with a soft sigh, eyes turning down to the pan.

"That looks good, add a lot more butter, a cup of water and some red wine then let it simmer."

She pouted a little. "That's a shame. he got to you before I did." She would have liked to turn everyone against her uncle for the one day. It was always fun watching him sulk over being told that he was destined to be a wolf because of his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"That's true, I just wish he would spend a little more time thinking with his brain instead of his stomach."

Aeker chuckled to himself softly, there was one other thing that Aodh thought with constantly, but that wasn't something that should be talked about in polite conversation.

He did as he was told, adding the butter, water and red wine to pan before stirring it and leaving it to cook.

"Yes, I suspect he knew you would try to use me against him, he made it very clear that I wasn't to mention Wolf Day."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

"Aeker-san, he doesn't have a brain to think with. Too many head injuries," she snorted softly.

Aodh didn't think. Period. He just went about life as an animal; food, sex and family. She didn't mind that. She'd happily provide food and family for him. She just wished that he'd think on occasion.

"While that's simmering, peel and chop the potatoes."

Moe gave a little grin. "I'll be sure to mention it for you, then."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Aeker chuckled softly and nodded, he was happy that he was not the only person who thought so.

"How have Zeke and yourself been?
I've not seen either of you since the wedding, I hope all is well."

He asked as he began peeling the potatoes, these he liked, they didn't have a repulsive smell to them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:04 pm

"We've been well."

She leaned against the counter and ran a hand through her hair with a soft sigh. "There have been a few hiccups with differences in opinion and what other people think is best, but that's normal enough."

Her insecurities and fears were a major problem but they were managing to work around them, so she was happy.

The Hybrid smiled softly, eyes tender. "I'm glad we have this place."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

"Having disagreements is a part of any healthy relationship, it shows that you two talk to each other instead of bottling it up."

He replied with a nod as he chopped up the potatoes, looking over to smile at the young woman softly.

"It's a lovely home, better than the two of you sharing a room with others up in the mansion."
He smiled softly, that would be horrible, being a married couple without any privacy.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 pm

She shook her head softly. "After we talked about my biggest secret on a full moon, there's next to nothing I'd bottle up and hide from him."

The one thing she hadn't wanted him to know was about Raffael. But he had found out and still looked at her with loving silver eyes. She wouldn't keep anything from him after that. She trusted Zeke with everything.

"Not just the cottage, though I am very grateful for it." She smiled, looking out the window to the mansion. "The coven. Its a beautiful place filled with beautiful people. And without the coven, I wouldn't be here with two rings on my finger teaching you how to cook."

Her eyes flickered over the dark landscape. "I'd probably still be scouring Europe for a pack or tribe that would accept both sides of me. Or back in Japan being abused by the Clan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lesson from Moe   A lesson from Moe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lesson from Moe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2