Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Need a hand? I Do!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyssum

Lyssum

[C] Need a hand? I Do! Empty
PostSubject: [C] Need a hand? I Do!   [C] Need a hand? I Do! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 am

Lyssum was vigorously dancing around the morgue in circles, wild white hair flying everywhere as she skipped, her hands thrashing out in various directions at random. She had only been in the morgue for around 3 minutes before her body got the best of her and started to skip around the cold metal slabs that, at this moment, had various corpses body parts scattered all over them.

"Aaaa Hand, A Hand!~ I need a hand, that i do, i do. Never hAd to ask beforee..."
She paused in her dancing and placed a bloodied finger to her chin in thought. But she only paused for a second before her blood splattered body started to dance once again.

"NoOpe! Never before! Hahahaha! Nope~"

Whilst spinning around the corner of one of the morgues many blood drenched aluminium body traps, she picked up an old rotten head by the thin grey hair, causing the decapitated head's mouth to fall open. Completing the spin, a large amount of flesh slipped off the head and flew towards the door, spattering everything in it's path.

"HahahahahAahahaha!!"

-----------------------------------
~ = Singing or in sing-song voice.
O (e.g. NoOpe) = Raising in the voice.
aaa (e.g. Aaaa) = Drawn out sound.

<3

Last edited by Lyssum on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need a hand? I Do!   [C] Need a hand? I Do! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Alexander had decided to go on a long and relaxing walk around the mansion so that he could get a better idea of its layout. He had worn his favourite crimson red trench coat for the occassion just incase he happened to bump into a Chosen Reagent... or worse an Elder.

His Long Blue hair was tied back in a ponytail made of an odd,onyx looking material and his jeans had no stains or rips. Alexander was looking his best today.

As he walked through a darker part of the mansion filled with blood stains and rotting flesh he thought to himself.

Hmm, this must be the infirmary... how quaint. Its a bit run down though.

Alexander walked up to an old and rusty, half opened door and peeked through.
He saw a young women with beautiful white hair and blood splattered cloths dancing around.

He watched her with interest as she ranted on to herself and spun around with the skull.

This was not going to be Alexanders day as the resulting spinning launched a small part of rotting flesh right into Alexanders face.

Wiping the moldy, grey flesh from his face Alexander opened the door fully and waited for the perculiar women to notice him
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need a hand? I Do!   [C] Need a hand? I Do! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Lyssum grinned as she span once again landing with her back towards the door and placed the newly acquired head onto the silver body tray with various other rotting body parts. They where not as fresh as she wanted but with the amount of time, or lack of, she only found three bodies, all rotted and crawling with maggots. But a body is a body and Lyssum as not going to waist them just because a little piece of flesh was falling off or because of the ghastly smell, the best she could do was miss and match them together.

"Compaannny is good~ It is. Isn't it my frieEnd?~" She mumbled to the corpse, grinning as she picked up a already prepared needle and thread piercing the decapitated heads neck, intending to sew his head to the others body.

"Maybe our compAny can hel-p? Maybe? That would be good, gooood, fun~ Hehehehe~." She said a little louder, wondering if the newcomer would realise she knew he was there as soon as he entered the morgue and before he entered the room (She was an Chosen Regent for a reason after all) and that she was talking about him and of course, to him.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need a hand? I Do!   [C] Need a hand? I Do! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Alexander leant against the rusty doorframe, its paint slowly pealing off after centuries of neglect and lack of use.he watched as the strange women seemingly talked to herself and danced around with the now very clean head, believeing she was still unaware of his presence.

As she spoke he stopped leaning and entered the area slowly, realising that she had indeed known he was there. he looked around, the ground covered still in pieces of dead bodies...not all of them human and blood splattered around here and there, not an unerving sight for Alexander really, after spending 20 years with a mad scientist he had gotten used to it.

"i will assist in what ever way i can my lady, i am Alexander. And you are?" his demenor polite but slightly warey, he may have been used to this scene but it didnt mean he was foolish, afterall mad scientist had a reputation of being...well rather crazy and unstable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need a hand? I Do!   [C] Need a hand? I Do! Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Need a hand? I Do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Hospital Wing :: Morgue-
Jump to: