Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The other twin.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 am

Alexis made her way back to the Artillery room, a few hours earlier she had made quite the mess after her little out burst.

On second look she had made more of a mess than she had first thought, there was wood splinters everywhere, as well as large chunks of broken dummies scattered about the place.

She sighed to herself and got to cleaning up, sweeping the mess into one large pile.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:20 am

Aodh padded down towards the artillery room, stretching idly.

He had been meaning to attempt to practise his magic for a while. But he had always found a reason to put it off. It had been a fair few weeks since he had even thought of any spells. Coilean would quite happily kill him if he ever found out.

"This place looks like a bomb went off in it," the Lycan said as soon as he caught sight of the mess littering the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:24 am

"Something like that."
The vampire murmured as she swept the last of the wood chips into a pile, she hadn't expected anyone else to come down here any time soon.

"I...lost my temper."
She admitted, moving her hair to cover the fresh scorch mark on her neck, left by her collar firing up for her disobedience.

"What brings you down here?" She asked, quickly trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 am

"If this is what happens when you lose your temper, remind me not to piss you off often."

The room was an absolute disaster. He wouldn't have liked to be the person that had made her lose her temper.

"I decided I should practise some spells before my brother tries to kill me in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 am

Her eyes darted around the room,
"It was a one off, wont be happening again, though it would be wise not to push my patience too much, and if you do, might I suggest running, fast."
She replied with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah the other twin, I have still been meaning to find him, I've been practicing my own skills but I still need some help with telepathy.

Finally managed to do a full transformation, so that's something."
She added, a small smile creeping onto the corners of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 am

"I can run fast." His eyes flickered over the room again. And he would be running fast if her anger could demolish a room like this.

"Tony's not going to be happy," he commented idly. If the Elder saw this room in a disaster like this... She'd do her nut in. He wouldn't want to be around for that.

He nodded, the high ponytail his hair was in jerking with the movement. "Aye, the other twin. You should definitely search him out if you want help."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:56 am

Alexis sighed and nodded.
"Yes I know, that's why I am attempting to clean it up before life isn't worth living."

She cleaned up as best she could before slumping down on the floor.

"How does one locate the other twin? I've had a look around but to no avail.
I like the pony tail by the way."
She added with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 am

His eyes trailed over the pile of mess. "You've got a lot of work to do."

The Lycan leaned back against the door frame, watching her as she slumped to the floor.

"Well, when you don't have our creepy twin bond link." His lips quirked into a grin. "I'd check his room or the roof."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:32 am

"I know...I think I have a faster way."
She had been avoiding using her shadow manipulation powers in case they alerted Taylor but she was calm so it was safe.

She flicked her arm in the direction of the mess, the shadows that dwelled beneath the wood writhed before devouring the pile of scrap wood, flowing over it until the the pile disappeared completely.

"There done."
She said with a soft chuckle, feeling slightly stupid for not thinking of that in the first place.

"Creepy twin bond link." She replied, raising and eyebrow.
"Is that what they are calling it nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 am

He watched the wood disappear silently. That was kinda cool.

He was jealous of vampire's affinity with elements. They had such cool powers. It was unfair.

The man laughed. "We've had friends eighteen hundred years ago that used to call it that. They thought finishing each others sentences was creepy."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:42 am

Alexis smirked at Aodh as he stared at her shadows, flicking a tendril in his direction so it snaked up his leg slowly.

She chuckled softly.
"Only that was creepy? It would of freaked them out a whole lot more if they knew they knew the full extent of supernatural twin's powers."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:47 am

Aodh didn't notice the shadow creeping up his leg. His foot scratched the back of his leg idly.

"We were only human back then. No creepy supernatural bonds quite yet."

They had abandoned any and all friends when they became Lycan. They had been friendly with the odd crew member, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:51 am

Her smirk widened slightly as her shadow tendril snuck in under his shirt. For a lycan he was not very observant.

"Oh I see, fair enough then. Speaking of twins I am quite glad that Aeker is fitting in, it's nice to see him actually conversing with people."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 am

He definitely felt that. But he didn't outwardly show it. What would she do with those shadows of hers?

His shoulders shook with a rumbling laugh.

"We haven't seen each other since our first meeting. I promised him my next greeting would be a proper kiss meant for him this time." The Lycan grinned in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

The shadow ran up the length of his stomach, chest and over his shoulder only to trail down his spine.

Alexis get out a giggle and rubbed her bottom lip with her thumb.
"I am sure he will appreciate that, be warned, he may try to beat you at your own game.
He may seem quiet and polite but like all Rozen, he has his dark side."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:16 am

He suppressed a shiver as the shadow ran down his back.

Aodh's grin widened. "All the fun of the game is having someone try and beat you at it."

It'd be amusing to see what Aeker would do to try and beat him. He may just have to provoke the vampire to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:21 am

The shadow split into three, one branch curling around each of his arm as the third coiled at the small of his back, gripping the base of his shirt.
A soft chuckle escaped Lex's lips as the shadows forced his arms up and the last one forced his shirt up over his head, dangling the piece of fabric in front of him before snatching it away.

"I could not agree more."
She said with a smile, lacing her fingers together on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 am

He gave a surprised noise in the back of his throat as the shadows yanked his arms up and apart.

A ginger brow arched.

"Aww, Lex, I didn't know you were into bondage." He grinned at the woman, silver eyes flashing. "What's our safe word?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

Alexis giggled softly.

"You never asked, I would not count on getting that shirt back, shadows can be such sneaky little things."

She smiled and tilted her head slightly, looking him over.

"I like you better shirtless anyway, weren't you meant to be practicing spelling under the penalty of death?"
She mused softly, playing with a long strand of silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 am

"Well, its a good thing that wasn't my favourite shirt, isn't it?" It was a ratty old thing he used to train with Alek in. It had more holes and scratch marks than fabric.

"Oh, you do, aye? You like my muscle?"

He couldn't shake the cocky grin creeping onto his face.

Even if he was tied like he was, he could still poke fun at the woman.

"I think I can put practise off for another day for this, muirnín."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 am

She smiled softly and let the shadows slip from his arms, they ran down his torso caressing his muscles gently before slinking back onto the floor.

"What muscle?"
She asked, tilting her head again as a smirk pricked at the corner of her lips.
Not that she would admit it she was quite enjoying the view from her seated spot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 am

He snorted softly.

"The muscles that your shadows just felt up."

He padded forwards, dropping to his knees in front of her. He leaned forwards to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 am

She kissed him back, letting her hair slip from her hands only to replace it with his, tugging on it softly in order to pull him forward.

She grinned softly against his lips, pulling away for a moment.

"I assure you, I have no idea what you're talking about."

Her eyes lit up in amusement before leaning forward and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 am

He purred quietly when he was tugged forwards by his hair.

"Aye, I believe you," he snorted softly before he was taken in another kiss.

His hands found the woman's hips, pulling her closer as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:48 am

She smirked softly, biting his lower lip as she looked up at him with bright golden eyes.

"Did you just purr at me, big bad wolf?"
She teased, her hands sliding down his neck and resting on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The other twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other twin.   The other twin. Empty

Back to top Go down

The other twin.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: