Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Blowing off steam (All Welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Blowing off steam (All Welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 pm

"It's not your fault."
She murmured, getting to her feet after a few moments.

"I should not have let you rile me up, that and I should of been smarter, seems I was itching for a fight.
I'm just glad that I got off easy this time."

She grumbled, her hand idly rubbing her shoulder, where Taylor's shadow had pierced her on their last encounter, she was lucky this time.

"No one can help, the bond will only break when Taylor dies, but I am bound to her and can not let that happen, so the only way to kill her would be to kill me first."
She let out a chuckle.

"There is no escape for me other than death."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Kenny raised an eyebrow

but she didn't say anything at first, and just gave a half laughed

there's always a loophole. believe it or not if you wish...but i think there's a loophole in your relationship with her. she said simply, her tone leaving no room for argument as she raised her cigarette back to her lips

she grinned at Lex and snickered, but not like before

wanna spar? as in properly? i'll leave my nerve supressor on this time. i think it'll help for you to be distracted she said, standing up ad kicking off the binding on her foot as she was now healed again

she picked up the knives again and stretched out properly

she ejoyed the fearless feeling she had before....but it wasn't to be used in sparring with firends

and she classified Lex as a friend, even if lex may not
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Alexis shook her head.

"No, not tonight."
The burn on her neck still blistered and seared beneath the collar, binding burns always seemed to heal slowly.

"I don't want to risk annoying her twice in one night, it would be unwise."

She replied, pulling her katana from the dummy and placing it on her back as she walked to the door.

"Good night Kenny."
She added with a nod and she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam (All Welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: