Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Drinks all round

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Kenny had just moved in to the new mansion, and may she say she was impressed

dude, she'd take this place over Jhonny Depp's hotel room any day!

she chuckeld as she headed towards the Kitchen, feeling a little hungry. for what, she didn't know...probably both human stuff and blood.

she shrugged her shoulders as she headed in the kitchen, and she instantly sniffed out a few bottles of good wine stowed away in a cupboard at the back

she grinned darkly and went to retrieve them, her height of 6''3' coming in handy as she picked them up with a couple of glasses and set them aside

she grinned as she sniffed the wine and tasted a bit

it was good, but missing something

going arond the kitchen, she found a fridge full of blood bags, and her eyes turned from a silver-grey to a deep crimson as she pulled out a bag

she didn't think she'd be able to take it straight just then, so carried it over to her glass of wine and poured some of the blood in it after shaking it up a little, and sniffed the cocktail deeply, enjoying how the scents mixed together

lifting the glass to her lips, she tried some and was satisfied with the result

full bodied, cool, fresh and fruity with a bit of spice

perfect

she lounged on a stool and leaned on the table top as she quietly sipped her wine, thinking if she should cook or something
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Zeke's stomach growled in protest, the last few days he had been busy doing his planning for the wedding, today had been so full on with preparations for tomorrow night that he had completely forgotten to eat.

Saying he was nervous was an understatement, he was practically shitting himself, he was not the kind of guy that looked like he should be getting married, he looked like a player.

Running his hands through his hair, he noted that he should get it cut in the morning, he entered the kitchen, and went straight for the fridge.

Like most nights he was shirtless, covered in a thin layer of sweat, he had been out running to try and calm his nerves, that didn't work so now he turned to alcohol, a few drinks would calm him down enough to make sleep and option.

He hadn't noticed the vampire until he turned around, beer and steak in hand.

"Oh...hi."
He muttered as he cracked open the beer.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Kenny looked up as the Lycan went about in his own world, seeming to be fretting about something

the man played with his hair, running his hands through it constantly in a nervous gesture

she raised an eyebrow, simply sitting there and leaning her head against her hand as she waited for the other to notice her

she couldn't help but chuckle when he finally did

heya sweet thing. stressed about something, cuz ya certainly look it she chuckled, her flirting being reflex

it was something she did without even noticing now

she fiddled with her lip piercing a little and sipped at her blood and wine while looking the other over

with her new senses, her sense of smell heightened, she could smell that this one had a mate.

lucky cow she chuckled in her mind

i'm Kenny by the way. Kenny Swenhaugen. she said, holding out a hand to the other, her leather jacket squeaking slightly and opening up to show a tight t-shirt

she was dressed as a man that night, her bindings on under the shirt, and she purpousfully lowered her voice to a more masculine tone to see if this one was as quick as gia in telling if she was a dude or dudette
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Zeke chuckled softly as he swept hair from his face, walking over to shake the woman's hand, he could tell most things about her from her scent, age, gender, species, few things were able to be hidden from a lycans nose.

"Nice to meet you Kenny, my names Zeke."

He said, moving away to shove the steak on the grill, few seconds either side, he liked it raw but warm.

"Is it that obvious?"
He replied with a smirk as he leaned against the counter, waiting for his food to be done.

"I'm getting married tomorrow."
He added, taking a long drink from his beer, nearly finishing off the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Kenny chuckled

she guessed this one figured it out as well and shrugged it off

awesome name. very interesting. i'm guessing you're not from Italy then, if your loks weren't enough she said, leaning back in er chair

but yes, it's kinda obvious. but stating the obvious is fun and starts convorsation *snicker* at least, that's what my sister once told me. in my line of work, it was a simple 'hey, i have a room, you have money, lets go somewhere less public and have fun' she said, her shoulders shaking in a quiet chuckle

she whistled at his last comment though

wow~! that's awesome! congrates and all that jazz. the little lady's right lucky to have a catch like you. she said, grinning widly [/color=silver]and here i was, thinking i'd get to mess around with you[/color] she added teasingly, laughing to show she wasn't serious

if they were in a relationship, she wouldn't go near either side of the couple. it was a personal rule

'if they have another, there's no room in the bed for you' and all that jazz.....

'unless they both wanna take part' she added mental, snickering softly
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:40 pm

He shook his head softly.
"Nope, Romania."

He replied, taking the steak off the grill and onto a plate, quickly sitting down opposite to her at the table. He grabbed his knife and cut into it eagerly, stuffing a rather large chunk into his mouth.
"Fuck, haven't eaten anything all day."
He grumbled, taking another mouthful before answering her.

"Hah thanks, but to be honest I think I am the lucky one."
His shoulders shook with laughter and he shook his head.

"No chance of that happening, my little bride might look sweet and innocent but she'd tear our hides apart before we could blink."
Zeke would never dream of cheating on Moe.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

nice. i'm from Norway she said with a grin

she laughed as the lycan started stuffing himself with the stake

really? i wouldn't have guessed. i would have thought you're quite full she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes

either way, you're both lucky. marriage isn't something i see often. everyone's too busy fucking everyone while they're not working. hence why i got a fair amount of money from my job she snickered

then she got serious

good. if it did have a chance, i would alert bride to be and made sure she'd rip your bollocks off. you wouldn't be worthy of her hand if you entertained the idea of being with me. or any other for that matter she said in seriousness

she hated cheaters and people bad mouthing her line of work
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

"Plenty of fucking around in this mansion, I can tell you that much."

He snickered softly, everyone seemed to be doing everyone in this place, he was just happy that he got to Moe before anyone else stuck their claws in.

"No need to warn me about that, trust me I know well enough that life would not be worth living if I ever wronged Moe."

He said with a chuckle, if he ever put a toe out of line the entire coven would crash down on him like a tonne of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm

she smiled brightly again and pulled her ponytail over her shoulder

good to hear *chuckles* and i must meet these other people that enjoy fucking around. according to gia, i'm going to need it more now that she was the one that turned me. Succubus and all that she explained

yeah, it was her job, she loved it and couldn't leave it now, but now it was vital to her survival

just blood wouldn't cut it

actually, a question for you. i don't know as much about Vampires as i do about Lycan customs thanks to....um....a client. i kinda wanna know the effects of a Lycan's blood on a Vampire. i mean, i know it's not good, as the two types of blood reject and/or battle each other....i just wanna know in case i get hungry enough to bite a Lycan...though i doubt i'd lived to tell the tale. she snickered, twisting the end of her hair

she wondered how the blood effected the body...she knew it was like poison, but each poison is different
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:12 pm

"I had a hunch that Gia made you, her scent is all over you."
He said with a chuckle and he finished his meal and leaned against the chair, swinging on the back legs lazily.

He raised and eyebrow at her as she asked about lycan blood, a smirk twitching at the corners of his mouth.

"A newborn fledgling like you would die pretty quickly if you drank enough of it.
I would strongly suggest never getting hungry to the point that a lycan looks like a good meal, you'll find most lycans would not appreciate being bitten by a vampire, then you would have the blood poisoning and the lycan's teeth to worry about."

He snorted a laugh, this vampire wasn't going to last long if she thought a lycan would be an easy feed.

"You get weakened, the more you drink the weaker you get until you die, some older vampires can live with poisoning, you should ask Gia about that, she knows about it more then I do."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 pm

ahhhh, i see. okay. i was just curious. i'm not stupid enough to think a Lycan would be a good meal or an easy one at that. seriously, i know the...um....let's just say power of your species. fuck, he was fun *chuckles*. we were both shocked i lived through that. she laughed

no, she wasn't stupid. she simply didn't act intelligent all the time as it gave her a trick up her sleeve

i know enough about lycans to know that you mess with one, you mess with the pack. so i'm gonna be careful around your kind until i find my feet as a Vampire and Succubus. she said with a grin, and took a sip of her wine

standing up, she idly went and picked up the bottle of wine, tipping blood into it and drinking straight from it while she reached into the fridge and brought out some premade pasta, a jar of mayonaise, and already cooked chicken

chucking it all together into a bowl, she made herself a snack and began eating, savouring the taste

this was much better than the storebought stuff

nom~ foooooood~ she mumbled happily and giving a bright smile with the fork hanging from her mouth as she continuned to eat
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

He chuckled and nodded.
"That's right, we have a pretty good pack here, and it's only getting larger, I feel sorry for anyone who tries to mess with us.
May not get along all the time but I know I sure as hell wouldn't let anyone mess with any member of Alek's pack."

He replied, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I think you may be one of the only people I have met in the coven that I have not had a fight with on the first encounter."

He chuckled, that sounded about right, of course he had not fought Alek, he liked his throat intact after all.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Kenny nodded

aye. i can imagine. Lycan Pack Bonds are strong. enough so you can almost see it. the Lycan i was with had no bonds at all. a Loner. seemed like he'd been one for a very long time. he's probably dead now as he was loosing it when i met him initially. probably had the HA go get him after a while. *shrug* well, i got all the information i could out of him, and the money, so i don't really care. it's probably better he's dead if he lost it. she said, shrugging a shoulder as the fork hung from her mouth

of course, she felt a little sorry for him, but he was only a good lay to her

well, i have that effect on people. so layed back i'm laying down and pose no threat. that and i'm so young i'm practically a newborn kid. why would i wanna fight a *sniff* rather old and powerful Lycan? yes, i know there are older than you. but yuo're old by my standards. she said with a grin, putting her fork in her bowl and lighting up a cigarette with a Zippo lighter with a decorative Ace of Spades on it and a pair of dice showing Snake Eyes

she offered the pack to zeke and her lighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drinks all round Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks all round   Drinks all round Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinks all round
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: