Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An order disobeyed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

An order disobeyed  Empty
PostSubject: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Alexis stalked down the unlit road, she’d been following him for some time now and yet he had not noticed, humans never did.

Her hand clutched her throat, she was thirsty, getting caught up with the events of the last few days, her day in the sun, and she had forgotten to feed.

The vampire pretended to fall over “Ahh…” She clutched onto her ankle, predictable, the man ran to her aid.

He fussed over her, asking what was wrong, checking her foot, she was fine of course, but now he was close, close enough for her to smell the blood which pumped so readily under the skin.

She reached up, stroking his cheek, he stiffened and looked at her, she offered him a warm smile.

He didn’t have time to scream, she had him pinned to the floor, her hand clasping down on his mouth as her fangs pushed deeply into his skin.

A shiver ran down her body, she loved it when they struggled, he thrashed beneath her but was unable to push her off.

She could feel his end drawing near, the heart pumped a little faster, the breath a little more shallow.

This is when they were at their sweetest, right before death when they gave into their deepest fears.

After a few seconds it was all over, he lay limp and empty on the floor and she pulled away, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Taylor paused in her shooting down the range as her marks throbbed darkly

her once calm mask now gave way to a feral mask of pure anger

Alexis had just killed

she had directly disobeyed an order.

she had killed a human....made a scene......betrayed her

with her new 'Master' mindset...this was a grievous insult....and Taylor hated being insulted

throwing her weapons onto the side table harshly, and stormed out of the range, and out of the grounds of the mansion

she paused and composed herself, but her anger still burned on darkly under her calm mask

she didn't care for any of the scared looks she got from passers bye, or even the others of the mansion.

this needed to be dealt with

she stalked through the streets, searching for Alexis' scent and presence

she didn't have to look long until she found a dead human that was smothered in ehr scent, and a rather pleased looking vampire servant over him

without pause, she walked over, grabbing the vampire by the collar and slamed her hard against the wall

she let her bounce once before returning her hand to the other's neck and clutching it hard before lifting her up off of the ground, her calm mask never once faultering

when you can't see Taylor's emotions clearly on her face, and you can tell she's pissed off.....you really are in the deepest of shit

do you have any idea what you've done, Alexis

her voice was calm and composed, like her face, but colder than liquid nitrogen and darker than black

this was the kind of voice that even Gia would be careful around
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Realization hit hard as her collar started to burn, she had disobeyed an order, as soon as her mind cleared Taylor was already there.

Alexis let out a small gasp as she was flung into the wall, wincing as her head connected with the bricks.

The vampires hand reached up, grasping onto its masters hand that was rung so tightly around her neck.

She stared at the elf, her now golden eyes fading slightly darker, the memory of their once red colour reappearing.

“Yesss.”

She hissed between clenched teeth as she tried to talk, a difficult task seeing as her throat was so constricted.

At this point her face was clear, granted her masters anger scared her, she was unable to defend herself but she did not want to give the elf the satisfaction of seeing her afraid.

Killing humans was in her nature, she was a vampire after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:10 pm

her lip twitched but suppressed the urge to bare her teeth

a simple request. anything. just you asking me of this, and i would have said yes. i know you're a vampire. i know you need to kill sometimes. but no...you thought yourself above asking me. i was the one who bound you and you said you'd serve me if i let you be. she said, her voice growing lower and darker, her iris getting darker and darker i gave you freedom to do what you will within reason, trusting you ever so slightly to not do anything stupid as going against a direct order. but no. you betrayed that, and now you'll have to deal with the consequences

she closed her eyes for a second, and when they were open again, dark veins had reappeared, and her eyes were pitch black as she grinned broadly

she threw Alexis down to the ground and pulled out her weapons, her two hand guns that she loved

run, vampire. run and make this entertaining for me. she ordered, the red mrunes glowing brightly with the weight of her words

she cocked her guns, loading them with bullets that had traces of Lycan saliva in the explosive caps, meaning healing would take Alexis a while if she got hit

you have exactly two seconds to start running before i open fire

she reveled in the scent of fear coming from the girl and laughed darkly, loosing herself slightly
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Alexis fell to the ground, clasping her throat as she took in ragged breaths, her eyes narrowing at the elf.

She knew she was in trouble, if she were unbound she would not have been afraid, she’d laugh in the elf’s face but things were different now, she was helpless.

Her eyes widened as Taylor drew her guns, ceased by panic, she was weaponless, unable to summon her scythe or morph her body without her master’s approval.

She didn’t need to be told twice to run, getting to her feet without a word and sprinting at full speed away from her master, making sure her movement was erratic and unpredictable she swerved and leap off the ground.

Alexis landed with a soft thud on top of a roof, the warehouses around them would provide enough cover if she could keep moving. She could not over power her master but she could sure as hell out run her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Taylor chuckled darkly as her servant ran off, the dark veins gettinf darker

she just about clung to herself, but she wasn't stable in the slightest

she casually walked off, going to a jog, and then speeding up to and easy run before full on sprinting at full pace

oh how she loved a good hunt

she leapt upwards and grabbed to teh side of a building, swiftly pulling herself up onto the roofs and began chasing her servant, grinning broadly

she had lost sight of her prey, but her sense of smell could guide her to her rough location

she followed the fresh scent trail, but the wind was quickly getting rid of it

growling low in her throat, she turned to her second set of eyes.....the Shadows

snickering darkly, she stuck her hand deep into a shadowed area while still running, the blackness stretching up her arms and then enveloping her

she quickly saw where Alexis was, and used the shadows near her to lash out at her and cut across her skin

Taylor wasn't in any state to Shadow Travel, so she didn't bother, but used the shadows to their best abilities, making them razor sharp and darting towards Alexis at all sides

she was enjoying this greatly

now she wanted to try a new trick she'd been working on.

she laughed and shot into a shadow, but the bullet didn't hit the wall behind the shadow, but instead disappeared into it.....and reappeared in the same area as Alexis, swiftly shooting back out fo them and in her general direction

unfortunately, the shadows threw her aim off and she only grazed the girl...not that she cared

she knew where Alexis was, so she contiued in that direction, leaping around the roofs of the warehouses towards the girl, shadows leaping from her arms and legs as she ran
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm

The shadows betray you.

A whisper graced her ears and she stopped in her tracks, the voices.

Taylor was faulting, losing herself and parts of the old Alexis seeped through, her madness, though barely audible whispered to her again.
Alexis yelped as the shadows sliced at her, tearing at her skin, a bullet barely missing her.

She grimaced and clutched the wound.

The vampire growled it was night time; there was no where she could run.
In an odd turn of events Alexis burst into laughter, clutching her sides as she giggled manically.

Her eyes fading to red as the whites turned to black.

“I will defy you Taylor, I will not grant you the satisfaction of a hunt.”

A smirk spread across her lips as she stood still, letting her wounds bleed as she waited for the elf to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Taylor stopped dead in her tracks, her runes throbbing again

her hot rage turned into an icy cold rage and she collected herself again

she covered her face with a hand, looking up at the sky as she calmed herself and regained her senses, coming back to herself again

her heartrate decreased again and breathing evened out

shadows still coiled around her as she stopped to think

Alexis had betrayed an order again.

Taylor's face was stoney as her lip twitched

closing her eyes, the shadows covered her and she reappeared behind Alexis

you do realise.....the more you disobey....the more hurt you're going to get. twice the disobediance...twice the punishment. a fair trade. she whispered into Alexis' ear before being covered in shadows again and disappearing

you may be able to defy...and i can feel some madness pulsing under the collar's power....however....don't think i'll have pity. and to think i was actually coming to like you Alexis.......seems like you're like every other sod on this planet....you betray in the end....always leaving.....never true or real and forever lying about something. how very boaring Taylor's disembodied voice sighed, her voice echoing in the silence

she stepped out of the shadows again, this time in front of Alexis, looking supremely bored...but also a touch hurt....she couldn't understand why though

now...this one would pay for hurting her....just like the others always do

she twitched her finger and a sudden spike of shadow arched from the ground and coiled around the girl's neck and lifted her up

another twitch....another spike of shadow, this one splitting into four and wrapping around her arms and legs, stretching her out slightly

she was a prime target

she lifted her hand and a large jagged spike of Shadow rose from the ground, and aimed at Alexis

where should i pierce you....your heart? the spike pressed in slightly into the girl's chest, drawing a prick of blood the gut? traced down to her stomach the head? traced along her jaw line

she chuckled once

no....to boring...it would kill you.....so i'll do this instead

her raised hand splayed and shot forwards, the spike of shadow doing the same and dug into her thighs and shoulders
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Alexis chuckled as she was hung up by shadows, she did not resist them, and she would not struggle.

Her voice can out choked as she sneered down at the elf.

“Don’t have pity on me, I chose to disobey knowing the consciences.
You cannot hurt me elf.”
She spat the last word.

“I’ve been cast into hell; let the pain match the conviction of my sins!”

She growled, being bound to the elf was her version of hell, the mad Alexis, the one sealed away in the darkness finally showed her face to talk, she had been forced dormant for the tamed Alexis to take over but now her master was losing herself she had reawakened.

Alexis looked down at the elf, her eyes blazing with hatred as she panted for struggled breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Taylor raised an eyebrow, a grin beginning to spread across her face

hell? you don't know the meaning of it, my dear....how about i show you what it's like....yes? she sneered, letting the shadows drop her

raising her hand, the runes glowed bright red

get to your knees.......bark........chew on your arm.... she ordered, her words heaver than ever and the runes glowing brightly and bathing her arm in a glowing red light the reflected eerily on her face

she would take away Alexis' will for disobediance
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Alexis dropped to the floor her body twitching on the floor as she tried to resist her moving limbs, slowly she was forced to her hands and knees, her body shaking violently as the collar burned red against her skin.

She growled loudly, and cast her face upward, looking at the woman with utter contempt.

“…N….No…”

She snarled up at her.

The vampire had been forced to her knees but was paralyzed there by the inner conflict as she struggled against the order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Taylor's eyes were begining to fade to red as she went deeper into anger

bark....chew your arm she ordered, her voice firmer and leaving no room for argument

she would degrade this girl utterly and completely

she wouldn't kill her....as she knew, in the back of her mind, when she calmed down again, when the bond let her stop trying to punish Alexis for disobedience, she would tear herself up for everything she has done to this girl
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 am

Her eyes slammed shut as she cast her head to the floor, she was choking back the bark, she refused to let it leave her lips but the bound was not giving her a choice no matter how hard she resisted.

The collar burned brighter, searing against her skin due to her defiance.

Her body shook with violent spasms; it was breaking down her will power, her own body betraying her.

After a few minutes of being locked in battle with herself the noise finally left her lips, she could not stop herself as her arm forced its way to her mouth.

She stared at the ground, sneering with the most pure hatred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 am

Taylor snickered darkly

Look at me....then roll onto your back she ordered, grinning broadly as she began circling the girl, idly toying with shadows around her fingers

the calmer, more sane side of herself that hadn't snapped yet was crying loudly in the back of her mind, wanting this to stop and tried everything she could to stop it, but the bindings were demanding punishment...and not even she could defy those instructions
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 am

Her head snapped up immediately, she was baring her teeth at the woman as she stared at her, hatred rolling off of her.

Her arms buckled as she was forced to the ground, rolling onto her back as her body shook in protest.

The pain from the wounds on her thighs and shoulders were nothing in comparison to this feeling of being forced into submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am

Taylor laughed at the pure hatred

you shouldn't have defied after the first time. i would have just hurt you a little and then let you be....but you had to defy more than once...and this is what you get

she laughed and pushed Alexis back onto her front with the toe of her boot

now.....come over here and kiss my boot. crawl here she sneered, walking a few meters away from the girl

her eyes weren't hers......they weren't even what Corbett's used to be before mergin with taylor....this was the Bond shining through her......

Alexis defied.....the Bond demanded retrabution...

Taylor's now red eyes shone dully yet fiercly, nothing of Taylor in them

even the creator of the runes for this kind of bond couldn't have anticipated this as the result of a defiance
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Alexis growled as she was forced once again onto her hands and knees.

If she were able she would defy Taylor at every moment she would have, the red in Alexis’ eyes was forced back by the bond, and the whites of her eyes returning as her pupils turned golden again.

She was completely controlled; there was nothing she could do against her master’s orders.

The vampire crawled to her master, her nails tearing holes in the cement roof of the building complex as she was forced forward, her mouth pressing against the elf’s leather boots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:46 am

Taylor grinned darkly

good.....the punishment has been dealt....you have been degraded and reminded of your position. don't defy again girl. your master was too lax with keeping you on your leash. be thankful your master isn't like the other's that have used my bindings to control another she said, tilting her head to the side and stepping back

her voice wasn't hers...it was deeper...older...sounded dead

and then the red faded from her eyes, the veins disappearing, and shadows stilling

she clutched her head, taking a few steps back as she closed her eyes tight, and fell to her knees, her head pounding

she laied her head on the ground and grunted in pain

when she eventually looked up, she saw the state that Alexis was in, her her eyes flew wide, now back to their usual violet, and she crawled over to the girl

she didn't reach out to touch her, as she doubted the vampire wanted that in the slightest

she could smell blood and sense how broken the girl felt

....and she'd done that to her?!

Taylor reached out a hand towards the girl, stopping just short of laying a hand on her head, and let out a small whimper.

she can't have done that....not her.....she hated this....she hated the idea of slavery...she hated it thoroughly to its core!

she commited the most grivous of sins...she took someone's will away and broke them

she clenched her hand into a fist and made a pained expression

Alexis........i.......

she couldn't finished...why would this girl accept her apologies?

instead, she forced herself to sit, pulling the girl towards her and laying her head on her lap and stroked her hair

she wanted to at least show some of her apologies...verbal apologies were so hollow, she didn't bother speaking it, but tried through actions

she waited to be pushed away harshly or even shouted at and hit

she would accept it
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 am

Alexis didn’t want this, Taylor had pulled her close and stroked her hair but she didn’t pull away, she didn’t tell her no, she just bent to her master will.

She looked to the floor, laying against the woman in silence.

Her breathing slowed down to a normal pace, she felt tiny, like a helpless child, her anger was present but dulled down, she really was tamed.

“I’d like to return home now, please Master.”

She said softly, her voice calm and quite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 am

Taylor winced at the words, but sighed quietly

she would fix this girl in time.....she can't believe what she'd just done

she gently helped the girl to her feet before picking her up and carrying her

of course, Alexis............we'll go home and get you fixed up......and i'll prepare for your brother's wrath.......and potentially others....... she murmured

she knew the girl didn't want her touching her...but the girl looked so fragile, she wanted to do everything she could to keep her safe now

she had to get control of her emotions...she had to calm down and stablise.

but could she?

not even she knew

she glared down at the marks on her arms, now realising just how binding they are....and then glared at the wounds on Alexis

she gritted her teeth

for what it's worth....wich i doubt is anything.....i'm so sorry....i did the only thing that i promised i wouldn't do....i took your will she muttered, her voice cracking

then determination set on her face as she began walking back towards the mansion, shadows licking up her legs and over Alexis to take her back home

i'll protect you from now on.....i won't let this bond hurt you like it has today.... she murmured, silently making a vow to fix this girl
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 am

The vampire tried not to shy away from the elf’s touch, it felt wrong being in her arms, and she wanted to walk.

She had been degraded enough tonight without being treated like a child, but again she remained quiet and allowed herself to be carried.

The woman apology made her wince slightly, putting what just happened into words made it worse.

I took your will.

She had indeed, what could Alexis do if even her own body would betray her with a few words from the elf.

She sighed softly and hugged herself, the pain from the wounds on her arms and legs beginning to set in now that the adrenaline of defiance had worn off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 am

Taylor sighed quietly

do you wish to walk? she asked, looking down at the vampire and seeing the ever so slightest of flinches

she hated this so much...why had she done this!?! death was more suiting than breaking another's will!

Alexis, despite what she had done in the past, didn't deserve that at all!

when she saw Alexis hug herself, she decided she would get her a salve to apply to the wounds to releve the pain while they heal
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:18 am

Alexis nodded softly.

“Yes please.”

She answered, getting down onto her own feet, stumbling for a second as her thigh muscles ached in protest.

She just wanted to get home and curl up in her coffin, where it was safe and no one could get to her.

She walked beside Taylor and headed for home, the sooner they got back the sooner she could just be alone.

One of the hands that were hugged around her torso reach up, stroking the still warm metal of her collar which had left a nasty scorch mark around her throat, it would heal in a few days she just needed a long rest in darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 am

Taylor looked down at the broken girl and growled at her self in self loathing

if she didn't have so much pride, she would want to be scratching her own face off....but she would't do that

once we reach home, if you wish, we can get some salve for your wounds so they heal quicker, and get you properly fed. you can feed from me later if you wish....my blood tends to be sweeter than any humans. but only if you want she murmured, letting the girl walk and stand on her own two feet

at that, with a wave of her hand, shadows raised up smoothly, not in jaggard spikes like before, and sweapt over them to take them back home
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 am

Alexis shook her head softly.

“Please do not worry about me, I’ll be fine, I just need to get some sleep.”

The vampire was properly fed, that’s what started this whole mess in the first place.

She sighed and hung her head softly as the shadows lapped at her legs.

The physical wounds were not what was bothering her, she had asked to be hurt like this, more so, but she had not expected Taylor to bend her will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An order disobeyed    An order disobeyed  Empty

Back to top Go down

An order disobeyed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Outskirts-
Jump to: