Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:50 am

Aeker had finally revealed himself at long last, he had been living in his twin sisters shadow for far to long, watching over her protectively.

Now Alexis was safe and he was able to relax and rest for a while.
It had been a long time since he had been in his physical form, he was still adjusting to his body, for so long he had been nothing but a shadow.

There he sat, a glass in his hand and a book by his side as he gazed out the window into the night sky, it was indeed a beautiful night.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 am

Aleksandr padded through the vestibule on his way to his room from the kitchen with a thick crystal glass of brandy in his hand.

The bottle the brandy belonged to was clasped in his other hand.

He felt like a good drink and an even better book curled up in a nice warm bed in peace tonight.

The Lycan paused part way through the vestibule to give the vampire a nod.

"Evening," he murmured in greeting.

He made a point to greet everyone he met around the mansion when he was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 am

Aeker nodded back, sweeping a long strand of hair out of his face and back over his shoulder.
A gentle smile on his lips as he raised his at the lycan.

It seemed they were both enjoying a good vintage tonight, though he suspected their tastes were slightly different.

"Evening."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:10 am

His silver eyes flickered over the vampire for a moment.

He was new.

Fairly old, but not as old as he or the twins.

Still, he'd bet that the man would be a handful in a fight. He had a kind of strength in his aura.

"Welcome to the mansion."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 am

"Thank you very much."

Aeker's scarlet eyes gazed at the man in front of him, it was always a good idea to know who you were talking to, based on his scent he was a lycan, older then him by quite a lot, alpha.

He took a sip of his drink, his features softening slightly, he was not use to being around anything other than vampires but he saw no reason to be unpleasant.

"My name is Aeker, a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:22 am

"I'm Aleksandr."

His lips quirked into a pleasant smile as we gave a little wave of the hand holding the glass, his ring clinking against the crystal quietly.

"How're you enjoying your stay in the mansion so far?" he asked as he began towards the vampire, setting the almost full bottle on a small table as he sat in the chair next to the one Aeker was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:29 am

Aeker placed on leg over the other, resting his glass on his knee as he watched the man sit beside him.

"It's been nothing short of interesting, I must admit."

He said with a warm chuckle.
Between seeing his sister get bound to an elf and scolding an out of line vampire his rather short stay here had proved eventful.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:47 am

Taylor had been sitting in the rafters that evening as she had seen a nest of sparrows in the crook between two rafters

seeing this, and just having that feeling of familiarity with the bird, she couldn't help but climb up to them using her extencive acrobatic skills, and hauled herself up to the rafters where the nest was

however, when she had gotten up there, she saw that the mother bird was dead and was stiff. she looked painfully thing

she'd gently stroked the bird before turning to the chicks that were cooing and chiruping weakly

Taylor simply couldn't let them die

pulling out something from a pocket, she unfolded a sealed leaf and scooped out some of what was inside

it was a highly nutritious food for elves when they had little food reserves or were on the brink of death and needed a kick to get going somewhere where they could be looked after

she then offered the bit of food on her finger to the young chicks and they slowly and tentavily began eating it

Taylor couldn't help but smile

for the rest of that day, she had sat in teh rafters tending to the chicks and making sure that they were kept warm

she had taken some of the mother's feathers and put a small rune on them so they would be permenantly warm and help to keep the chicks safe from harm

however, after a while, taylor had fallen asleep, one leg dangling from the rafter and was leaning against another

after a while, though, she shifted her weight....and slowly began tilting to the side

she kept on tilting to the side and she didn't wake up until the last minute when it was to late to save herself

her eyes opened slowly at first, and then snapped open just as she fell off the rafter

agh! she yelped, and was suddenly falling

she flipped in the air to try and manouever gherself to grab the rafter again, but failed and instead fell to the groun below with a thump

there was a small cloud of dust and feathers erupting in her landing

ooooooow....... she groaned and eventually sat up and rubbing the back of her head

looking around, she finally noriced the other two

oh....um....hello? she said nervously and grinning. i hope i didn't interupt anything between you two

she really hoped she hadn't as both could get pissed and attack her and both are much stronger than her....
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:15 am

"Is interesting good or bad?" His lip twitched; you could never tell if interesting is good or bad in this coven.

His eyes flickered up and he watched the Elf woman fall from the rafters of the mansion, taking a small sip of his brandy.

The man's lips quirked into an amused grin as the woman finally noticed them.

"Good evening, Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 am

"A mixture of both I am afraid, I can here in search of my sister and our meeting was under less than ideal circumstances."

Aeker chuckled softly as the woman fell with an audible thud.

"Well greetings again Taylor, that was a rather unorthodox way of entering a room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 am

she bowed her head at both males

evening. and what can i say, i'm an unorthadox person. i'm also loving the lack of concern here.... she grinned and shrugged her shoudler

she got to her feet and dusted herself off, pulling out a feather from her hair and let it flutter to the ground

again, sorry if i interupted something she said, rubbing the back of her head again as it still hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)   Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Havoc and Harmony (anyone is welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: