Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Story Behind The Scars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Story Behind The Scars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Behind The Scars   Story Behind The Scars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 am

Zeke chuckled softly, it sounded as if Alek were describing him, not surprising since they had both been brought up in slavery, Alek had been sold and Zeke had been born into slave camps, two faces of the same unfortunate coin.

Zeke smiled warmly and nodded.
"Thank you, I can tell you I was freaking out about telling Coilean, but I am still alive so I must have said something right at some point."

He chuckled softly, chances were that Coilean would make his life hell at some point but it wasn't right at this moment and that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind The Scars   Story Behind The Scars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 am

"You've told Coilean and you made it past the hour. That's half the battle won."

His lips quirked into a half-grin. "Did you know Coilean learned how to build pyres so he could burn the bodies of the men that asked for Moe's hand?" Okay, so he wasn't as nice to his family as he should have been. A little fear was a good thing at times. "He's killed a fair number of men looking for his baby girl in a white dress."

He knew immediately that the night-time brawls would probably end in a bloodbath. Coilean had obviously decided that he'd wait until he had a decent excuse to kill the man.

You couldn't blame a Lycan for killing on the Full Moon.

"Good luck for tonight; you're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind The Scars   Story Behind The Scars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 am

Zeke's eyes went wide as he choked on his sharply inhaled breath.
He coughed for a moment and looked to see if Alek was joking, he couldn't tell.

"He did what?"

Zeke stared at the ground for a moment and sighed deeply, Moe better appreciate everything he was going through just to be with her.

".....Fuck."
Was all he had to say as he hung his head slightly, running his hand roughly down his face, he was royally screwed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind The Scars   Story Behind The Scars - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:46 am

"You didn't know? I thought Aodh would have told you the first chance he got."

Aodh liked scaring people more than he did. If Aodh knew something that would scare you, he'd definitely use it against you.

"Well, as long as we're not fighting someone else, you have the rest of us to step in if the fight gets too blood."

He stood and began walking towards the man, brushing past him, eyes glancing down to meet Zeke's. "But it's not my son you should be worried about fighting. It's my granddaughter. she won't go easy on you because she loves you. if anything she'll go harder on you to make sure you're good enough for her."

He shook his head softly as he carried on pas the man, back towards the mansion. "Good luck tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind The Scars   Story Behind The Scars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Behind The Scars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2