Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Of IVs and Stitches~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyssum

Lyssum

[C] Of IVs and Stitches~ Empty
PostSubject: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 am

Lyssum walked into the clean white infirmary with a small smile on her face. She had two certain men on her mind, though of course she would never admit it to anyone. Lyssum was the sweet innocent insane woman who never thought about meeting anyone. But of course many people where wrong. She dreamed of meeting someone, she was even envious of other couples and in the rough patches of her life she remembers the pattern in her killings... they were all couples. She really did want to be loved.

Shaking the thoughts from her head she walked slowly over to the drawn curtain around one of the beds sitting in the row along the left side of the wing. Stretching out a clean, blood free hand she slipped her hand around the crease of the material and peeked her head around the curtain to see how the patient was doing.

She tilted her head as she saw that Taylor, the injured elf, was still asleep in the large hospital bed from when she last came to check on her. Ly may not look like it, but she cared for her patients very well and very seriously. Walking into the drawn off section of the hospital she crept up slowly to the side of the bed and sat her small form on the edge, checking the IV bad to see if it needed replacing, but in order to know the patient must be awake.

Lyssum tilted her head again, wondering the best way to wake the woman up. In the end she decided to repeatedly poke the side of the woman’s face gently until she awoke.

Last edited by Lyssum on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

Taylor groaned and frowned as she felt something poking her face, sighing heavily

she opened her eyes slowly, slightly disorientated and eyes hazy, she sat up slowly and held her forehead as she gave a huge yawn

her aches and pains were nothing more than dull throbs occasionly, and the stiches only irritated her rather than hold her together

she could tell that her wounds had now scarred over. granted, she wouldn't be able to train for a little while still, or she'd tear open her wounds again, but she could get up and walk if only the IV was taken out

also, the bruises had faded and the minor scratches were nothing more than silvery scars.

gaiadamnit who the hell was poking me?! she grumbled, still frowning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked around hazily

that was when her eyes landed on Lyssum who was surprisingly close

her eyes flew open and she jerked backwards, yelping

however, she lost her balance because she had just woken up and fell back off of the bed

all you could see was a foot on the edge of the bed and hear groaning

ooooooowwwww.........it's too soon to be dealing with this when i just wake up.... she grumbled, rubbing the back of her ehad as she sat up.

getting up again, she sat back on the bed and flopped back against the pillows

heya Ly. next time, simply call my name and i'll wake up. Taylor yawned again and rolled her shoulders also, wassup? she asked, raising an eyebrow, her eyes half lidded as she slowly woke up
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 am

Lyssum’s eyes widened in concern as Taylor was startled and fell backwards off the bed. She was not too sure why the woman jumped at seeing her but she backed up a little anyways in order for her to not be started any longer, thinking that it was her herself that startled her and not the fact she was so close.

She watched as the woman pulled herself up from the floor and back onto the bed, rolling her shoulders and moving around looking better than what she had when she first came in her care.

"Oh! Ly is sowwy, she did not mean to scare you, are you okay?" She gushed in concern as a frown stretched on her lips, she took her job as a nurse seriously, in any other case she would have found the falling off the bed funny.

"Lyssum is here to check up on you, she is~ How are you feeling today?" She sat back down on the edge of the bed, not as close as before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 am

Taylor grinned

its fine Ly. also, much better. i can actually move around without needing to hiss or pause to let pain fade. but the IV and stitches are irritating me. kinda just want them out, but that's for your professional opinion to decide. i can get up and move around now, so it's all good she said, gesturing to both the stitches that had once held the hole on her chest and back closed, and to the IV

she frowned at the needle in her hand with contempt....ugh....needles.....blegh

i'd love to be actually able to get up and move around in all honesty. being sat still in one area isn't my thing *Chuckles* but i'm guessing i have to go through some tests before i can go anywhere, yes? Taylor asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Lyssum

Lyssum was an interesting one, but she was sweet, and Taylor couldn't sense any ill intent from the woman

sure, she knew the woman enjoyed playing with corpses, but meh, she didn't really care as they were already dead and could go towards Ly's research
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

She giggled at the eagerness of the elf wanting to get out of the hospital wing and go back to being able to freely move around. She understood the feeling, she could not be in one place for too long, hence the constant fidgeting and weird movements she would do, it had nothing to do with her mental state at all. She would get the woman out of the hospital wing tonight!

With a firm nod Lyssum grinned and answered.

"Hehe~ Yup, only a few more tests and we are goood to go~" She got off from the bed and walked around to the other side of the bed.

"Only some basic tests that we have to always do, nothing biiig, okay?" As she said that she stretched out her hand behind her and towards the small cupboard that lay along the wall. She concentrated briefly at the objects inside the cupboard and pulled at one of them with her mind. The object in question came flying out of the cupboard and into her waiting hand. It was a small metal torch.

"Look at me please~" She commanded with a playful nurse like tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Taylor siently complied, looking over at Ly

so how have you been Ly? last time i saw you i was barely concious and bleeding all over your hospital *chuckle* i hope i didn't cause too much hassle for you Taylor murmered, letting Ly do all her tests that she needed

she could practically taste the freedom again, despite the acheyness

but that was just what came with wounds and them healing

they get stiff
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 am

Ly smiled as she went through with some more of the simply boring need-to-do tests, she had never really met Taylor before her ending up in her hospital wing, but maybe this was a good time to get to know her and gain a new friend... Ly likes to have friends~

"Ly has been good~ She has met new people and they like Ly and don't think she is weird, they like her!" She blushed slightly at the mention of her new friends. "Ly likes to make friends, she does, hehehe~ Oh, don't worry about that," She chuckled, " A hospital is the best place to bleed all over, right?~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 am

Taylor chuckled quietly as Ly did all the tests

hmm. friends are good. i've never really had many of my own. just a few, and they were humans and they came and went like dust through the fingers. the only friends i currently have here are Moe and Zeke. you may know zeke and probably tended to him when he was dragged here as well she said, grinning

and yeah, i guess. but i don't think bleeding all over the place with potenially very hungry Vampires about the place is the best thing. Elven blood can be addictive to a Vampire due to its properties. Taylor said, shrugging a shoulder

her fingers twitched with the urge to suddenly light a cigarette and smoke, but she knew she coudln't just yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Of IVs and Stitches~   [C] Of IVs and Stitches~ Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Of IVs and Stitches~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Hospital Wing :: Infirmary-
Jump to: