Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

In The Mood For Oden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm

"I'm lucky I don't get sick often. The last time I was sick before the other day was about thirty years ago..."

The other day wasn't all that bad. She had only thrown up a couple of times to get rid of the silver in the small amount of Zeke's tainted blood she had swallowed.

She returned the soft smile with a brighter one of her own. "Thank you, but I can do it myself, really." She didn't usually have help with cleaning the dishes after she had cooked so she had just become used to doing them by herself.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 pm

"You were unwell?"

She questioned, she had not seen anyone since the fight so was not enlightened to such events.
Granted before now she would not have associated with anyone long enough to care about their lives or well being.

"I have to learn how to do these things some time or another, might as well start now."

She added, continuing to assist Moe.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:38 pm

"I only threw up a couple of times. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle." She waved her hand dismissively. "It was just a tiny bit of silver poisoning."

It wasn't even enough for her to go to a Lycan for help. She had recovered from it within hours.

She gave the woman a smile. "All right then. But I was the one that dirtied all the dishes so I'm doing most of them."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Alexis nodded softly.

"Good thing you are only half lycan, cleaning silver tainted wounds is less dangerous for you.
I can only imagine what it would have been like if you were a full lycan."

She replied.

"If that will make you feel better about letting me help then fine."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm

"That's a good side to what I am. But if I were full Lycan I would have been able to help him more. My saliva isn't as strong as Lycan's."

The woman sighed, staring down at the sink.

"I'm scared that one day he'd going to get into a fight and I won't be enough to help him... My saliva's to weak and my blood too dilute to do any good." She bit her lip.

Moe wanted to be there and to help Zeke but she knew she wouldn't be enough. If it weren't for Seraphine and Lyssum Zeke would have died.

She began scrubbing at a dish, trying to keep her mind of her inability to help the older Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Alexis watched to woman, she was clearly feeling distressed.

"Moe..."
She spoke quietly, looking down at her hands.
"You were the first person to show me kindness, despite what I did to your family.
I owe you for that, if you or your mate ever need help, I can assist you.
My body is old and my blood is strong.
If you ever find yourself in dire need of help just call to me, I will hear you regardless of the distance and I will be there.

As much as I try to deny it, now that I have regained my sanity I find myself desiring companions, a friend. Something in my life worth protecting."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Her eyes flickered up to the woman and she gave her a little smile.

"Thank you, Alexis-san. You offering your help means a lot to me."

She knew that she wouldn't ask Alexis for help unless she desperately needed it and there were no other options. Moe didn't like asking for help or replying on others.

It made her feel weak and helpless.

"Perhaps one day you'll find someone to settle down with like I'm doing with Zeke. Someone to love and protect with your whole being."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 pm

"Perhaps...
I suppose when you can live for an eternity you're bound to find someone eventually.
Though I am not holding me breath."

She said with a chuckle and nodded to the woman.

"Just remember, I would not offer my help if I did not want you to ask for it, one day."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

"You'll find someone, I just know it."

She grinned brightly, her depression over not being able to help Zeke apparently forgotten.

"Someone that'll treat you right. And when you get married, you have to invite me to the wedding." He mind had already run away with the idea of Alexis finding someone to fall in love and get married to.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:23 pm

"You're getting married soon?"
She asked, nodding toward the womans ring.

"You must be excited about that."

She chuckled softly and smiled.
"Like I said, I am not holding my breath, I've never considered having a partner, love was never a priority. Things may be different now."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 pm

She nodded. "Yes, very."

The woman shook her head softly with a fond smile. "I wish he would have chosen a different way to propose, though. He scared me half to death, bleeding out everywhere, barely about to talk... But the way he did it was so...Zeke."

There wasn't any other way to explain it. Zeke never did things by halves and that proposal was one she'd never forget, that was for sure.

"I can't believe we've only known each other a few months... It seems a lot longer, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm

She chuckled softly.

"At least he is consistent then?"

She sat down, intent on listening to the woman speak.

"Time is not really a factor for our kind, when you can live for ever it makes days, months and years rather redundant."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:43 pm

"Yes, there's that. I don't think he could shock me much, that's for sure." Zeke was rough around the edges and always ready for a challenge.

She knew him and almost always knew what he'd do.

"I know...But its still shocking. I've known the boy my mother wants me to marry since he was born and we just never clicked like me and Zeke did. It's hard to believe that in six short months we could come as far as this."

She smiled down at the ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 am

Alexis chuckled softly,
"Without being cliche, the heart wants what the heart wants.

At least by the sounds of it, your life wont be boring."
Alexis really did not have much experience when it came to matters of the heart so really could not offer much advice.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 am

The hybrid giggled. "There's no way you could say that without sounding cliché, Alexis-san."

She shook her head with a smile. "Zeke doesn't do boring. If it ever does get boring he'll do something to fix it."

She inhaled the scent of the stew wafting around the kitchen with another smile. "Smells good, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:58 am

She chuckled softly.
"He sounds interesting, I think, when he is well enough I will go to him to apologize."

The vampire sniffed the air softly the smell was not disagreeable but not overly desirable.

"Yes, it smells alright."

She added, leaning over the pot to view the food, human food was extremely strange looking.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 am

She smiled brightly at the woman. That was a good idea. Patching things up with Zeke would be nice.

"You haven't tried it yet. Often, the taste is better than the smell."

The hybrid gave the stew another stir, lifting a slice of daikon with the spoon to look it over. "Looks like its nearly done."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am

"I don't think I will try it this time, maybe next time you cook.
Though I think the others will appreciate it."

The smell was a bit too strong for her nose so she doubted that her stomach would be able to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 am

"Maybe next time I make Oden I should try making the Kanto version..." she mused, lips quirking upwards a little.

She reached up to a cupboard above her head to pull out a few bowls.

"But you'll still let me cook the pancakes for you tomorrow, though, right? Blodplättar is really good, honest."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:31 am

She nodded hesitantly, she did not want to insult the woman by refusing her cooking but there was a high chance that her body would reject the food and Alexis suspected that throwing up the food would be even more insulting.

"I look forward to trying it."
She said with an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:51 am

She grinned and gave the Oden one last stir before deciding it was done.

The hybrid began doling the stew out into three large bowls.

"Ano...Do you mind helping me take these to Nee-chan and Zeke-kun? I can't carry three bowls at a time."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 am

Alexis walked over to her and nodded softly.

"Yes I will help you carry them."

She said with a smile, maybe now was a good time to apologize to the lycan, he would be stuck in bed, still to wounded to come after her if he did not like the fact that she was there.

Granted his hate would be valid, she had no desire to have an angry wolf lunging at her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 pm

"Thank you." She smiled at the vampire as she picked up two of the bowls; one full to the brim and the other only half full.

Her eyes flickered over the pot. "We can just leave that there. I'm sure Baba and Uncle Aodh will graduate towards it soon enough. I just hope Baba comes first, otherwise he'll never get any."

Aodh acted over much like a black hole when it came to her cooking. If it got close enough to him it'd disappear.

"Let's go give the invalids their dinner." She turned and walked towards the exit with a little bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Mood For Oden
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: