Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The packs back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The packs back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The packs back   The packs back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 am

"He rises to every challenge put in front of him and puts all his effort into it."

It was an admirable trait when it wasn't stupid.

"I think you should be more worried about her hurting you. She doesn't play fair when she fights."

She may or may not have gotten that from Coilean.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The packs back   The packs back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 am

"I'll keep that in mind, I don't want to be getting too injured before you get to have a shot at me."

He chuckled and reclined back into the couch.

"I suspect Moe will be wanting to talk to you soon, after she hears that you haven't torn me the pieces yet."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The packs back   The packs back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am

"Remember, she's small and fast. She'll evade your attacks; your best bet is to try and pin her and keep her still."

He pressed a finger to his lips with a grin. "But don't tell her I'm helping you."

"I'm only doing it so I can tear you apart instead of her."

He nodded and began braiding his hair again, taking his time to smooth out any stray hairs and keep the braid tight. "I'm not looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The packs back   The packs back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 am

"I'll remember that."
If he were fast enough to catch her, holding her in place should not be too hard given how much heavier and bigger he is.

Zeke chuckled softly and nodded.

"Of course, I have to say I am looking forward to our fight Coilean, I hope it proves to be interesting."

He replied as he rose to his feet.

"I'll let you go get your breakfast, I don't want to waste any more of your time."

He added as he stretched his arms and headed back down the hallway, he had resting to do before he could think about fighting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The packs back   The packs back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 am

"Don't go crying to Moe when I beat you into the dirt. Remember, I'm better than Aodh."

He grinned as he stood, stretching his arms above his head.

"Rest up; I want to beat you into the dirt on Wednesday."

He padded out of the living room and towards the kitchen. "Oh, and Zeke? I still don't like you. Don't think for one second that I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The packs back   The packs back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The packs back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2