Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Forever Bound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Forever Bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Bound   Forever Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:14 pm

she looked at Alexis eyeing the bloodbag and similed

okay, here's a single order: go and feed properly, even if it means the death of a couple of humans. just don't go over board and kill more than three. i don't want any weapon of mine being in bad shape, and you being underfed is classified as being in bad shape *chuckle* and yes, i need my rest...and i don't think the smell of illness is pleasant to one such as yourself. go and feed and try to rest. and be wary of Hellsing. he betrayed me, and he'll be sure to betray you. so just be careful around him. Taylor said, grinning at Alexis as her eyes began drooping

so much talking and moving was exhausting
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Forever Bound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Bound   Forever Bound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Alexis smirked softly, now that was an order she could deal with.

"Yes Master."
She replied, placing her hand over her heart and giving the woman a slight bow.

She started toward the door and chuckled softly, laying a hand on the door frame and turning slightly.

"I do not trust that vampire as far as I can throw him, let us hope he betrays me, you two could share a hospital room."

She added with a laugh as she walked out.

"Sleep well."
Back to top Go down

Forever Bound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Hospital Wing :: Infirmary-
Jump to: