Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

i need your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Taylor stumbled through the doors of the games room, following Zeke's scent

she had been following it for ages, and she was exhausted now, trying to look as if nothing was wrong

however, once she was at the games room door, she practically fell through it and towards a large chair

she sat there gasping and looking aeound with glazed eyes

she looked like hell

you could see the veins standing out from her now white skin, having lost the slight tan of a native american, and the dark veins of her scar were now wrapping around her neck from the origin point on her chest

not only that but her breathing was laboured and she looked physically drained...she had lost a drastic amount of weight as well from lack of eating

she was greatful that the scent trail had ended there, but she couldn't see zeke

half sobbing she covered her eyes with her shaking hand and a distressed frown on her face

zeke! please say you're here! i-i don't think i'll be able to keep following your scent from this point she half sobbed, royally screwing whatever dignity she had left right then, but she didn't care...she needed to tell zeke everything for Moe's safety, and for his own
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Zeke's ears perked up as he heard someone enter, he stood up straight
from his position searching through the bar fridge in the corner only to
see Taylor.

At least it looked like Taylor, sort of, she looked worn to the point of breaking and her voice sounded even worse.

Zeke grimaced, what ever had happened to the girl it was something serious for her to get into such a state.

He rushed over to her and grabbed her hand and knelt beside the chair.

"Taylor what the fuck has happened to you?"
He said in a worried voice, he was panicked but tried to remain calm for
her sake, heavens knew she looked like she was losing it.

He stroked her cheek with his warm hand.
"Calm down Taylor, I'm here, talk to me."
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Taylor shivered, feeling the warmth...suddenly realising how cold she was

remember that cold bounty i told you about? the one living here? i need your help...gaia knows this is killing what little pride i have left, but i can't continue like this....my Cold Bounty is the reason i'm like this

she tried her best to keep her voice steady, but it kept cracking and breaking

pulling her hand away from her face, she looked at Zeke with hollow eyes

i need you to ensure Moe's safety...i need to get to the forest, and soon....but i can't get away while Moe is practically dancing with deatrh and i'm unable to stop it...you're strong...much stronger than me....i need you to watch over moe closer than you already are...she tries to befriend everyone...but she only puts herself in danger, and it will tear her up even more when she realises that the fireds she tried to make really are enemies and dangerous ones as well.

she felt exhausted after speaking for so long, and slumped back into her chair a little

she tried gripping onto Zeke's hand a little tighter, his very essence being close to the forest because of what he was. she felt a slight energy pick up, but only enough to keep her awake instead of passing out

she couldn't sleep..not now...not when she needed to speak...not when she knew she would be tormented by nightmares

however, her grip was weak and shakey, like that of an old human woman on her deathbed, and her skin was icy

i'm rotting, here, zeke...but i can't leave to the forest until i know you and Moe are safe enough for me to leave the mansion and simply sleep in the forest for a while...i can't handle being away from nature for so long

she began half sobbing again, just feeling so weak and frustrated, and was crying for the second time in a few hundred years

she thought those had dried up long ago, but obviously not

rubbing her eyes with her free hand, she looked skywards and tried to calm herself, but she just felt rotten and horrible and in desperate need of rest and food

images keep flashing through my head, and i can't stop them...i can't eat or sleep or even so much as rest. i need to keep training, but i can't...i'm too weak.....but i have to be strong damnit!

Taylor raged, her nails digging into the skin around her temples and leaving shallow scratches that bled slightly as she scowled behind her hand
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 pm

"Taylor..."
He growled softly.
"You should of come to me before it got to this point, you look like death reincarnated."

The girl was freezing and could barely keep herself up, he knew she would object but at this point he could not care less if she scolded him.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the window, opening it wide and sat himself on the window sill, holding her close so she could have some fresh air and be blanketed in his warmth.

"You know I will do everything in my power to help you Taylor, you need to go into the forest, then go, I will look after Moe and everyone else even if it mean following your bounty around for the days that you will be gone."

He stroked her forehead, he had never seen someone in such a state.
"I am more than willing to help you every step of the way to ridding yourself of this....creature.
Tell me what you can about this thing?"
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 pm

taylor just simply didn't have the efoort to get annoyed at Zeke picking her up, and instead inhaled deeply the fresh air and reached out to grab a vine that was growing up the side of the building, closing her eyes as she felt the energy pulsing through the plant and making her fingers tingle

she enjoyed the warm feeling though...she's been feeling cold for far to long

thank Nii-san she mumbled, running her fingers over the vines and let her legs dangle out fo the window

looking up she looked up at the sky and thankful for the slight warmth from the sun

my Cold Bounty is called Alexis Rozen...a Vampire...she's insane...and very powerful. i couldn't finish her off. she was too strong. however, iw as able to bind her heavily...she stioll is kind of bound as she can't do anything much more than feeding really...but it means i'm connected to her as i used my blood for that final binding. it means i can see her thoughts that she send me, can feel every emotion she does. it torments me daily..now she knows that moe is close to me....she will be used against me...and i can't let that happen.

Taylor sighed heavily and shakily ran her hand through her fringe and traced the scar and dark veins on her chest and neck

this is what i recived from her in exchange for that binding i gave her...it's a heavy taint and a deep connection with her...i can't get rid of it. it's only turned like this resently due to her waking up. i need to finish her off, but she's making sure i'm very weak before her binding finally dissolves. she looked up at Zeke with slightly hazy, but serious, eyes you can't get involved in fighting at all...you do that, it will be used against me, and then moe will have nothing protecting her, especially if i fail. i need you alive to keep her safe and to take her away should i fail in any way. my Boounty needs to be completed by me before i can move onto another...and to finally become free of Alexis.

she slumped back against Zeke again and sighed heavily, catching her breath before she continued again
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am

Zeke listened intently and nodded.
Looking her over the symptoms were far more severe then what he had first thought.

"Taylor these markings have gotten worse extremely fast, regardless of if they go away after your resting in the forest you have to get rid of Alexis as soon as possible.

A creature with that much connection with you is dangerous enough now, imagine what she will be capable of once she is no longer bound at all.

I wont get involved in fighting this thing, but you have to remember my number one priority is looking after Moe and you.

If it looks like you are losing Taylor, I will step in, even if you hate me for it.
There are many people where who can protect Moe, Alek is far stronger and older than I am.
But I will remain at Moe's side, unless I feel you are in more danger then she is."
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 am

Taylor gripped onto the vine some more, breathing in deeply, trying to get every scent of nature she physically could

she continued to stare out at the forest longingly

you can't fight, no matter what...this is something that i have to do. i've been the only Bounty Hunter ever to come close to defeating her...and that's from underhanded tricks and just about escaping with the last shred of my life. as for the mark....well...i don't think it'll ever fade away completely now...not now it's become to prominent...this just shows how ill i am.....also....if you're protecting moe, you'll be protected and out of range as well. if either of you get hurt, it'll be a distraction for me...a window given to her...and i'll die, no questions asked. my entire focus needs to be on Alexis and Alexis alone....this sounds cold, but i can't afford to be distracted by my ties here right now....i need you now...raelly badly...to keep not only moe safe, but yourself, and to be vigialnt and make sure Alexis doesn't do anything....if you get even a hint that she's going to try anything, you come and rip me out of the forest and i'll come to make sure nothing gets out of hand.

she was getting tired with all the long talks, but the small amount of energy that she was leaching form the vine was keeping her going

but she did notice how the vine she was holding onto, and the rest of the plant, as well as the surrounding plants, were dying quickly due to her leaching energy form it.

she sighed heavily and let go of the plant once it was dry and crumbling away

sad thing was, she was only feeling a touch better

once she was in the forest, she would be able to surround herself in their energies without killing everything...but the health of the plants around her would fluctuate going form healthy to nearly dead and back again in moments

you have to listen here. you don't get involved in any other way than watching. i need you as my eyes and ears in this....i'm not only asking you as you're my Nii-san.....but also as your technical 'Boss' in the Bounty Hunter Group.....

she hated having to pull that card, but hopefully it would show just how serious this one was...this wasn't like any other Bounty Zeke would have, or ever will, experience
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 am

Zeke growled and looked down at her.
"You expect me to just sit back and watch this vampire beat you to a bloody pulp?
Whats to say that her bindings wear off tomorrow, she will come after you, no doubt.
You're too weak to do this on your own at the moment.

After she's done with you, you know she will come after Moe, if she is as insane as you say then what is stopping her from killing her and continuing to kill.

Wouldn't it just be best to let us help you? I worry about you Taylor and I can't just watch you be a lamb to the slaughter.

But if you truly need me just to sit and watch, then I will be the guard dog that you need me to be. You should know that I would protect Moe with my life so you dont need to ask."
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 am

Taylor relaxed slightly

i know...and i know i'm weak right now...and i know she won't stop at just me....which is why i need to defeat her. she will seem sweet to you, if a little odd, at first...but know she's nothing to what she seems....and the rune i have on her hides her presence a little. but yes, i need you to play 'guard dog' as you say.

she sighed heavily and flicked off dry bits of plants from her fingers

but if i don't succeed. and i do end up dead....i need you to run as far as you can. think of no one else besides yourself, moe, and if she won't have it any other way, her family as well. i'll be lost....forget my body and that i ever existed....wipe every trace of me ever being in contact with you possible. then disappear with moe and her family if they come. don't make yourself known in any way....Alexis will continue to the ends of the earth to destroy any trace of me...she had a great vendetta against me, and will make sure anything assosiated with me will be destroyed. i stopped one of her greatest rampages and feasts...and bound her for a century....she won't rest till i'm gone....or she is dead...or i somehow bind her again..but properly this time instead of relying on a pathetic human priest with a touch of fae blood in him.

she idly traced the still darkening scars, now phycially feeling them spread a little up her neck and now down to her rib cage, feeling like they were constricting and making breathing a little harder
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Zeke's eyes flicked away from Taylor, how cruel she was that she would ask, no demand that he not interfere.
She would march to deaths door and not allow him to save her, just simply let her die and run with his tail between his legs.

He could not suppress his growl of frustration but he did not really leave her with much of a choice, do as she said, or betray her.

"Fine, I'll do as you ask, just please...
Go to the forest now and rest, leave me to deal with vampire sitting.
I need you to get stronger so I don't have to worry about you losing, it is not an option Taylor."

He said with a growl in his voice.
"I refuse to sit there and watch Moe mourn your death so you have to win."
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Taylor gave a small smile at the last comment

now. we can't have that now can we. i will go to the forest. rest up. and then come back to kick some royally annoying vampire behind back into her box. i won't let her win. i simply can't lose.

she gave a weak hollow chuckle, nothing like the strong and mischevious one she usually had, but there was a slight spark back in her

she was given a sliver of hope now that she knew she could rest for a while and rely on Zeke to be her eyes and ears, and also knowing that he would folow through on his word

you're a good person, Zeke, even if you act otherwise most of the time. thank you. you and Moe will be very happy together and go far

she hated how it sounded like a last goodbye, but she couldn't stop how it sounded

but she was determined that it wouldn't be one....that she would wake up, fight, and then see them again after
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh shut up."
He groaned, she made it sound like it was the last time that they would see each other. He could not stand it, knowing what he had just agreed to.

"I don't want to hear it Taylor, just get your ass into that forest now."
I'll carry you out there now if you need me too, god knows you dont look like you can stand on your own two feet."

Before she could say otherwise he scooped her up in his arms and started to carry her down the hall and toward the garden.
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Taylor sighed quietly, and half yelped when she was picked up and clung to Zeke

ah! careful! fragile! true, i can't stand right now as i just used my last reserves finding you, but still! she yelped

she tried clinging onto him, but it was hard considering how weak she was

as soon as she was out in the garden, her eyes dialated and a true grin split her face

wriggling out of his arms somehow. she fell to the groun and knelt down on her knees as she dug her fingers into the earth and grass, inhaling the different scents of outside as she felt the wind going across her skin

even just a couple of weeks inside, and she was gagging to be back in the forest

she ran her fingers through the soil, already feeling the energy flowing into her steadly from just being in the garden

she looked up, a sort of ethereal glow about her now, and the area around her pulsing slightly, the grass going green then brown then green again, and the earth being dark and moist do pale and dry and back again as she absorbed the energy around her

her eyes turned a bright and vivid green with hints of brown and skin looked a touch healthier

the forest....i need to get closer to it she said in an airy voice, and looked longingly at the dark coolness of the forest with its many plants and life forms
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 am

He chuckled to himself, it was odd hearing her describe herself as fragile, but there was no better way of describing it.

A smile spread across his face as he saw the life go back into her, she was still sickly looking but at least she was getting better, not worse.

"Come on then."
He said nodding towards the forest, offering her a hand up, if she could walk on her own he would feel better about leaving her out here by herself.

"Walk to the forest with me and I will take my leave to guard Alexis."
He said softly, his hand gently gripping hers.
Back to top Go down

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

Taylor smiled almost dreamily. like she wasn't all there right then

as she stood up, smal vines that had began reaching up, having sprouted from the ground around her, dropped away

as she walked forwards, flowers sprouted up from each stp she took while still holding onto Zeke's hand, sighing quietly as she entered the shade of the forest and inhaled deeply

as she walked by, the trees branches seemed to reach towards her, and plants continued to sprout up from her steps

she held a dreamy quality as she walked and continued like this till they were at the center of the forest...where she consequently met Zeke in the clearing

she chuckled quietly under her breath and let go of zeke's hand

once she was in the centre, she felt the plants crawling up her legs and the vines grew thicker and began coccooning her in a large ball of plants and flowers

i'll be back soon. i'm already beginning to feel better, nii-san. keep an eye and ear out on Alexis...and anyone else she may be befriending or trying to use. i trust very vew vampires

she smiled serenely and let her currently green eyes fall closed as the plants finished making a ball around her

from the vines and plants, bright blue and white flowers burst open, and she felt herself relaxing as she was now cut away from Alexis temporarily as she felt the energy pulsing into her

she would be strong again

and she would destroy Alexis and all who oppose her

with that thought, she fell asleep, untroubled, for the first time in a while
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 am

Zeke nodded and watched as she was wrapped in the cocoon of greenery.

"Rest well Taylor, heavens know you are going to need your strength.
Leave everything else to me."

He replied, but she was already asleep.
He smiled softly seeing her at peace before turning out of the forest and running back to the mansion to do what he had been instructed, watch Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help!   i need your help! Empty

Back to top Go down

i need your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Games Room-
Jump to: