Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

You're Oc's Voice

Go down 
+11
Aodh O'Ceallaigh
Aeker Rozen
Jenevieve Gladstone
Moe Leon
Xwe
Alexis Rozen
Kwon Jingyo
Alexander Drago
Ezekiel
Hellsing Guilliaume
Lyssum
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyssum

Lyssum

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 am

Very Happy Wooo~ So, just like the You're Oc's in Real Life, here is a chance to let others know what your Oc sounds like.

I guess I will go first.

Here is what Oreo sounds like: Or I think... I was tied between 3 of them this one and 1 other that sound younger and another older. Tell me what you think. The first was a little too adult and deep, but I think that this one is in the middle of the three and so I went with it: It is a random video but It has him talking casually <3

...actually no, I don't think this one suits... But I will stick with it until I find a new one~

I will find Ly's later Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:43 pm

I thought about it for a while and got all of them. Japanese seiyuus or voice actors as always. The only one I instantly thought up is Raoul ofc...

Raoul : Junichi Suwabe
Because he has a deep voice which makes it more mysterious and a sweet singing voice too~ Love
Hellsing : Toriumi Kousuke
His voice is good and lighter but equally beautiful as Junichi. The only difference is that the way he dubs usually makes it more comical ( for the future!El) but his voice could be very cool when he is serious.

It is easy to search the casual voice alone~ Razz
just type the voice actor's name...

But here's Toriumi (El ) casual voice...

I'll search Vashka's later~
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Zeke's voice is Dante's from Devil May Cry.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 am

Haha~ Perfect match, it suits him!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:15 am

Went through quite a few voices until I found that one.
Very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 pm

honestly i have no idea for Alexanders voice, but sorinths? meh two possible voices:

the other one:

http://www.hark.com/clips/ynyprcnbgc-im-not-going-back
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 pm

yeah, this was pretty easy :-)

edit; Jingyo doesn't sound exactly like G-Dragon, think of him as a mixture of Tamaki (from Ouran) and G-Dragon and idk.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 am

This is Alexis' voice, so happy with how perfect it is.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 am

Xwe's oice...

The metallic one in that game...

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 am

I had a few different choices lined up for Moe's voice.

First was Kanon Wakeshima. The song Still Doll sounds a lot like how I pictured Moe.

But today Boo showed me a song and it just popped as Moe's voice.

So, thank you, I think her name is Nanou (P Houhou). I'm not sure; tell me if you know, aye?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gUT0fOMUkSU#!
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

I love Moe's voice! So girlish! I think it's cute how adorable she sounds compared to how sexy her husband sounds like.

As for Jenevieve, in my head she sounds a lot like Minnie Driver, especially in the Disney movie Tarzan as Jane Porter. When Jenevieve gets to freaking out I can't help but think of Jane's voice. *giggle*

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 am

Had a change of heart with Aeker's voice, Sesshomaru's is almost perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:23 am

Oh, God, Sesshomaru.... As if I needed another reason to love Aeker.

You nee to draw him in a Sesshomaru cosplay now. Moe and I shall force it upon him.

AFTER MONTHS OF LOOKING, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND AODH'S VOICE~!

http://crystalsoks.tumblr.com/post/29062553090/sincerelyjustme-cancerously-topekachu

Its without the brogue, but otherwise its perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 pm

This is Marionette's Voice, if you can get her to speak, let alone sing for you.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:56 pm

This is probably the best I'm going to find for Noah's voice, it is a little bit higher than this, when Cry gets scared his voice is pretty much spot on and the little whimpers at the end are perfect sounding but Noah never swears.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:24 am

I'm bringing this thread back, bitches.

Den's voice! I found it in Michael Bolton. Especially when sining I Can Go The Distance~
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:10 am

I found Tik's voice.

Jeremy Irons.

When you can get Tik to speak more than two words, he has a deep almost growling tone to his voice and speaks in the same low tone as Irons does in the movie Lion King.

He's seductive without even realising.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You're Oc's Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Oc's Voice   You're Oc's Voice Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Oc's Voice
Page 1 of 1