Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Din-din's Daibheid!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Din-din's Daibheid! Empty
PostSubject: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 am

Moe carried her kitten down into the kitchen, smiling and stroking him softly as he mewled at her.

She set him down on the side. "Stay there," she ordered, holding a finger out in front of his nose. When he meowed softly, she smiled. "Good boy."

The halfbreed flitted off into the pantry, looking for a can of cat food. She hadn't been out to Catania yet to get any of his necessaries so she was relying on the other cat owners in the mansion until she could ask her Uncle for a ride into the city.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 am

Taylor had decided to go check up on the meats she had left to bleed in the kitchen

however, when she entered the kitchen, she saw a little bundle of fluff....a demonic ceature known as a cat

Taylor growled at the cat, ears tilting backwards as she took a step backwards as she raised her arms up in defence

she really really wasn't her thing....she hated cats with a passion...despite turning into a puma

back Demon Spawn! she said at the innocent looking creature simply sitting there i know you're evil below that fuzzy exterior! she pointed acusingly at the cat and scowled

that was when she noticed Moe

Imouto! what the hell is the Satan Spawn creature form hell doing here?! points at the cat again, making sure there was a fair distance between them
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 am

"Aha," she muttered triumphantly when she found a tin of cat food.

The halfbreed had just gotten the tin down off the shelf when she heard her 'sister's' voice carry through into the pantry.

She grinned excitedly, darting into the kitchen. She wanted to know if Taylor thought Daibheid was cute.

Her excited grin dropped, though, when Taylor called her kitten 'Satan Spawn Creature from Hell.' A pout formed on her lips as she padded forwards to the kitten sitting on the table. "He's not Satan's Spawn, nee-chan. He's just a little kitty."

She scratched behind the kittens ear, smiling softly when he purred adn leaned into her touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 am

she scoffed, still glaring at the cat

not in the slightest! evil creatures! fucking evil! not pleasent! no way! nu-uh! cats aren't cute in the slightest, only deciving! demonic creatures! oni! Daemon Demon Devil and all other ways of decribing a demon! not natural or pleasant int he slightest! won't have it!

continues to glare heatedly at the cat sitting innocently and being stroked by Moe
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 am

She picked up the kitten, hugging him to her chest and crooning to him softly. "It's okay if Taylor-nee-chan doesn't like you, Daibheid. I love you."

The girl carried the kitten over to a counter, dropping the can onto it before setting him down.

She bent to take a tea plate from the cupboard and set it down in front of him. The kitten sniffed it curiously as she opened the can and started mashing up the contents with a fork.

Moe picked him up, moving him away from the plate before scraping the cat food onto it.

She watched him eat silently, small smile pulling onto her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:05 am

she continued to glare at the feline for a moment longer before turning to the now bled meats and took them off the hooks and dumping them onto a large butcher's table

she went over to a set of draws and picked out a boning knife, a meat cleaver, bone saw, and a simple cutting knife

she turned on the Doe first, and quickly set to work butchering the creature, picking up the very sharp meat cleaver first

she raised the axe like implament and slammed it down on the Doe's neck. easily slicing through it so the head came off cleanly

however. her eyes would occsaionally flicker over to the cat and her ears would twitch, glaring at it while it ate

she began muttering angry nothings under her breath in a mix of elven and native american
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 am

Moe tutted quietly when Taylor began to mutter under her breath. She could understand some of it; Kae had been teaching her Elven since birth.

"Don't mutter, Nee-chan, it's rude," she scolded in a soft voice as she flitted past her to dump the empty can in the bin.

"And stop thinking about decapitating my kitten," she added as an afterthought. "He's done nothing to you."

Daibheid sneezed softly, his whole body shaking. His little paw batted at his nose, 'wiping' it like he had seen Moe do when she sneezed.

The halfbreed giggled, stroking Dai softly. "You're just so adorable~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 am

Taylor frowned a little

tch....go through what i did and still think cats are cute fluffy creatures.......... she murmured, in celtic now she knew that Moe understood Elven

also, i'm not thinking of doing it seriously, Imouto...although the idea is entertaining. that cat is yours, so nothing to do with me. just....don't let it come to close to me...and gaia forbid if it so much as brushes up against my. it'll be attached to the end of my knife otherwise. me and cats don't agree at all

she continued with the butchering of the Doe, now cutting off the hooves and removing any small ligaments left behind

once that was done, she went about cleaving the meat form the bone with her other knives, cutting off the ribs with the bone saw
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am

She frowned at her sister, a little upset that she didn't like her kitten.

Even Zeke had put forth the effort to try and tolerate the creature and she had figured Zeke one to like big dogs; the exact opposite to her tiny kitten.

"Okay, I'll keep him away from you," she muttered softly, stroking down her kittens back. He cuddled up against her hand, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:32 am

Taylor paused in her work and looked over at the disheartened Moe, and twitched

damn....a gulit trip
as if she wasn't already gulity enough of so many things

agh! she growled, slamming the knife down into the thigh muscle of the doe and sighed heavily as she leaned against the table, her shoudlers hunched slightly

standing up, she wiped her hands o a cloths and ran her hand through her hair before lighting a cigarette and sucking on it

going over to Moe with her kitten, she placed one hand on her hip, and beat back the urge to just beat the kitten away from her 'sister', and instead gently rested her hand o the kitten's head and began stroking the feline

she felt her guts turn, but she would try and be nice for Moe

fine.......i'll be good around it and won't harm the creature. *stern look* but i can't be nice all the time, so keep contact limited. me and cats aren't good together. bad experiences in the past m'dear
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:51 am

She smiled softly when the older woman stroked the kittens head.

The kitten returned the gesture with a playful bat to her fingers, purring loudly as he rolled over onto his back and wrapped his legs around her hand and arm, nipping at her fingers with tiny teeth, tail swaying playfully.

The girl span on her heel and wrapped her arms around the woman, burying her face in the woman's neck.

"Thank you," she murmured softly. "For at least trying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 am

Taylor let the kitten play with her hand, wiggling her fingers a little

she would try hard for Moe

she accepted the hug, holding the kitten so it didn't fall and hurt itself, thus upsetting moe or worrying her, and hugged her back

aye, no worries Imouto. i guess........i could come to like the damn creatures again......they're not like.....that time. she closed her eyes, beating back the urge to throw the cat to the side, but instead let it chew on her fingers

stay calm Taylor....everything will be fine...it's not like that time....it's just another animal of Gaia's and nothing more. it's not like that time she chanted in her mind, taking deep breaths and keeping her eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 am

"It's not good to let the past rule over you," she whispered softly.

She knew from experience. If she let her past rule her, she wouldn't be here. She wouldn't be touching Taylor. She wouldn't have Zeke. She'd be hiding out in a corner somewhere not letting anyone near her.

She'd be terrified of everything.

Daibheid's rough tongue lapped out over the Elf's fingers, a loud purr rumbling his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 am

she hesitated

this.....is true. however, this isn't something i can simply shrug off. this sis something deeply engraved into my memories and being, Moe...this is something that has a major impact on my ego, who i am, and also my conscience....i have a heavy weight of guilt because of this incident...it's not a past i can shake off.

by this point, she was barely registering the kitten and simply hugged Moe a little tighter, actually using her name instead of 'Imouto' or even 'Moe-Chan', showing just how serious this really was

after a few moments, she straightened out and schooled her features back into a careless grin, ruffling Moe's hair and handing the kitten back gently before going back to butchering the Doe, her back muscles even more tense than before, and cutting with more force than more

with the new force and tension, she was done with the doe quickly, now discarding the stripped bones and putting the meat into bags to store somewhere before turning to the rabbits, her eyes dark with memories...and with an ever so slightly hysterical edge to them
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 am

"Then work through it a little at a time."

She gave the woman a half smile. "It took me years to even be in the same room as someone without flinching when Mother first started beating me. Getting over big experiences in the past is difficult and it takes time, but it is possible."

The hybrid hugged Daibheid gently, watching her sister as she finished cutting the meat from the bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:46 am

not this one...no matter what i do....the guilt latches onto me....i can't get rid of it.....

her eyes were blank and the hysteria increasing as the memories flooded her mind, every muscle tensing and shifting as though shifting, or preparing to move into some kind of fighting move

a dark grin slowly crept up on her face as she remembered the bloodlust and the fighting and the sheer thrill and terror or it all

but alos the heavy guilt and responsibilty, the feeling of being to late, of being inadeqate, of not being good enough

the power she felt when fighting, when binding the creature

the hysteria continued to grow in he darkening eyes
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 am

"You've given up," she accused, green eyes narrowing into a slight glare.

She...was getting annoyed...? That shocked her. She didn't get annoyed often. She was a patient girl that always had a bright smile and something nice to say to everyone she met.

But seeing her 'sister' give up on trying to get over a bad experience in her past had a white-hot stab of anger shoot through her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 am

Taylor let out a low and dark chuckle

no...not given up....i still try and get rid of it...but maybe i don't try as hard. i'm a killer...i take life daily. it's part of who i am. *chuckle* however, te guilt of being too slow to stop over five thousand deaths of several villages because my bounty was bored is more than even i can handle. culd you shrug that off so easily when it latches onto you and eats you from the inside out?! when you can feel your sanity slipping away slowly!? if you've done that, please guide me little imouto! she giggled, eyes wide and grin dark as she threw her arms wide, the remaining blood from her butchering task staining her hands guide me little Imouto as i'm in serious need o guidance! i'm lost right now an i can only keep my madness back for so long!

she seemed like she was truely loosing it

she hadn't been sleeping well lately, the bites she ahd recived bringig up dark memories that tormented her dreams and turned them to nightmares that had her up gasping in the middle of the night as she cutched her head

the city near by with all its humans, their negative enegies and taint wrapping around her mind and tugging away sanity and sane thoughts

the simple stress of knowing she was being hunted by her enemies still

this must have been what her prey had felt on some level...especially while being hunted by her, knowing she'd be merciless and brutal, knowing she'd enjoy ripping their life from them and making sure it hurt every inch of the way
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 am

"No, no I couldn't," she said, setting her kitten down and walking towards her sister. "Not alone."

The girl took her older sisters hands, not caring for the blood that stained them. She looked up at her, holding her hands within her own smaller ones, green eyes shining with compassion.

"But you're not along any more, Nee-chan. You don't have to carry the burden by yourself and let it eat you alive. Let us help you. Me and Zeke; your family."

She bowed her head, hiding her eyes behind her fringe. "Tell us when you feel sad or angry or depressed. Let us help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 am

TAylor looked very lost, breathing slightly heavy

she looked down at Imouto and then bowed her head, gritting her teeth

she felt something wet running down her cheeks...something very unfamiliar...something she hasn't felt in centuries.

she was crying for the first time in over three hundred years

Taylor fell to her knees, suddenly feeling weak and vulnerable as her temples throbbed

she held onto Moe's hands like they were her last life line, but was careful not to crush them as they were delicate, like lotus petals...not hard and callous like her own hands that were hardened and scared by war and fighting

her head stayed bowed as she tried to hold back sobs

i can't......it means i get too deeply connected.....it means you will get hurt....i know you can handle yourself...but there are some enemies that i think even the Elders would have trouble dealing with.......i'm dangerous...and i won't put you in danger.....it will hurt to much......and i can't explain this....this rotting feeling i have inside.....i just feel like i'm degrading! and i can't stop it! i-i....

she trailed off, her voice strangeled as she failed to find the right words to decribe what she was feeling, and trying to get used to the sensation of crying....something that was so new to her now

she just felt an urge to curl up in the roots of a large tree to to see Kyler and her Father again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 am

The girl dropped to her knees along with Taylor, squeezing her hands gently.

"Is it so wrong to get connected to people?" she whispered softly.

"I don't care if I get hurt, nee-chan. I'm going to get hurt in my life - its just a fact of life. I'd rather be hurt because of someone I know than because of a stranger."

She slowly extricated her hands from Taylor's and lifted then to wipe away her sisters tears. "Let us in; let us help you. Please."

Her arms slid around the woman's shoulders, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Taylor shivered, feeling a pain in her chest

[colpr=royalblue]i...can't...not yet.....it's not safe to do so.....i can't connect properly on a deep level just yet....my scars run deep and some still bleed....time...just give me time to heal before i try things. i'm sorry[/color]

she leaned her forehead against Moe's, not able to meet her gaze, which is very unlike Taylor, and she simply hugged onto Moe and tried to supress the sudden tears as she calme herself down slowly, beating back the dark haze in her head
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 pm

"Take as much time as you need, nee-chan," she whispered, hands rubbing at the woman's back comfortingly.

"But please, don't hurt yourself any more."

She'd wait for her sister to calm down, to try and piece herself together a little more before she was given the chance to help her. She didn't want to push her or become overbearing.

Daibheid jumped from the counter, landing shakily. He padded up to the two women and curled against Taylor's leg with a little mewl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Taylor shuddered, and absently reached down to stroke the warm soft weight against her leg, not registering that it was the kitten

her eyes were blank as she slowly calmed down again and let Moe comfort her

it had been so long since that ever happened

i'll.....i'll try....i won't hurt myself any more....or at least, try and get rid of what hurts....but...it's just so a part of me now......it'll be hard

she loved Moe for her patience with her, suddenly very lgad to have met someone as patient as her to help her deal with her problems
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Dai began purring softly, nuzzling into the touch.

"That's all I ask for," she whispered. "That you try."

She tightened her hold on the woman, running her hands down her back, fingers tracing her scars. "And when you can't get any further on your own and want help, come to me. I'll help you try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Din-din's Daibheid!   Din-din's Daibheid! Empty

Back to top Go down

Din-din's Daibheid!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: