Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am

Gabriel pulled his finger away, raking his fangs down the tattoo with a growl. "Stop lying and just say it. You must have thought it if you got this."

His finger trailed a line down the man's erection, massaging the base. And then quickly withdrew his hand, dropping a soft kiss to the tattoo again. Yes, he felt a little bad, but at the same time, he wanted to hear Jean say it. He wanted to hear him beg.

Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 am

He hissed in pain as Gabe's teeth raked over his sore flesh and he clenched his fists in the blankets beneath him.

He kept his mouth firmly shut, though.

It was embarrassing; he wouldn't say it. Gabe would have to force it form his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 am

Gabriel sighed in exasperation, resorting to the cruellest trick. He withdrew, standing up with a casual stretch. "Well, I won't take what isn't mine."

He began to walk towards the door, leaving Jean tied up on the bed.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 am

"Bullshit," was the fledgeling's simple reply.

He didn't move to try and grab Gabe and pull him back. He only shifted to make himself more comfortable.

He was calling Gabe's bluff.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 am

He smiled at how Jean had caught him, but that didn't mean he wouldn't continue now. Not looking back, he opened the door and walked out, waiting for the cries.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am

Silence.

He wouldn't rise to the bait.

If anything, he'd just sit there until someone found him there and pitied him enough to untie him.

If Gabe wanted him to scream out for him, he would be severely disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

Outside the door, Gabriel sighed, tugging the ribbon out of his hair. Well, it would be a bit embarrassing to have to go back in, but he was sure that he could get it out of him eventually. He strode back through the door, walking over to the bed again. He flipped Jean onto his back quickly, straddling him to tie the ribbon around his erection tightly.

"Are you sure you have nothing to say to me?" he murmured, kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 am

A triumphant smirk tugged at his lips when Gabe appeared n the room again, straddling him. Jean-Claude had won that one.

A soft moan escaped him when the ribbon was tied around him.

"I have plenty of things to say, but I won't say that," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

Well. If Jean was going to make things difficult, he only had himself to blame. Gabriel climbed off the man, unbuttoning his trousers and sliding them off his hips, leaving him naked. He flashed the younger vampire a seductive grin before reaching into a cupboard, pulling out the vibrator that they had used that time in the dungeons.

The blond padded over to the bed, lying down in front of the helpless man. Spreading his legs, he reached down to touch himself, groaning as his hand met his long-neglected erection.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am

He watched his sire silently, intense blue eyes trailing over the skin revealed by the trousers dropping to the floor.

His eyes darkened a few shades in lust when they rested on the vibrator. What had his sire gotten that?

He whimpered pathetically when, instead of touching him, Gabe touched himself.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 am

Gabriel moaned deeply, bucking into his hand. His legs spread wider, his head tossing back as he pumped himself, his finger pressing down on the head, making himself whimper and writhe on the bedsheets. A finger ran up the underside of his erection, arching in need as he teased himself with a soft whine.

Looking up at Jean with hazy red eyes, he reached a finger down to circle his own entrance.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 am

He watched the display with heavily lidded eyes, whimpering softly.

The fledgeling cursed being tied up. If he wasn't, he could do something. Pleasure himself. Pleasure Gabe.

But he was just laid out there watching.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Holding Jean's gaze, he wet his lips, shuddering as he slipped the finger inside himself, eyes sliding shut. His hips shifted, raising a leg to get a better angle and to allow him to see better. Pulling it out, he slammed it back inside himself, arching with a loud cry, eyes screwed shut. With a faint whine, he added another, moaning at the stretch as he thrust them inside himself, a nail scraping over the head of his member, hissing slightly.

A breath hitched in his throat as he arched, gazing up at his fledgeling from half-lidded eyes, lip trembling with his shivers.

"Je t'appartiens."

("I belong to you")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 am

The fledgling mewled softly, shifting restlessly on the bed as he watched his sire thrust his own fingers into himself.

He tried to pull his wrists apart to no avail, whining pathetically.

"G-Gabe," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 am

Gabriel twitched. Why was he so stubborn? His head tilted back, staring into his lover's eyes hotly, thrusting his fingers again with a soft cry. "Je te veux me baisser."

He would make him crack.

Blood-red eyes screwed shut as he moaned, hips thrusting against his hand with a shudder. "Baisse-moi, s'il te plait."

Not that he had any intention of releasing him of course. Not until Jean gave in, anyway. He just wanted to wind him up.

"Jean." The moan slipped past his lips easily as he removed his fingers, bringing them to his mouth to wet them before sliding all three inside him, arching with a whimpering cry as he pumped himself slowly, writhing on the sheets.

(Translations: "I want you to fuck me", "Fuck me, please.")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:43 am

"Bâtard," he growled, writhing in his bonds.

The fledgling whimpered, head lolling back against the pillows. He had all but given up trying to free himself now.

"Putain bâtard," he sobbed.

But even now he didn't admit it. He wouldn't say he was the older vampire's possession. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 am

He pulled his fingers out of himself with a soft whine, gazing quietly at his fledgling.

"Tu ne me veux pas?"

He blinked up at him with falsely tearful eyes. Though he knew Jean was just stubborn, and wasn't taking offence, he wanted to hear him say it, and would tease him until he said it... until he screamed it out.

He sighed. "Alors, je devrai me donner plaisir."

Reaching over the bed, he picked up the vibrator, glancing at Jean's expression quickly, checking it. He raised it to his mouth, tracing the tip of his tongue around the end suggestively before sliding it into his mouth, sucking it. Switching it on, he trailed it down his body, jerking as it slipped over a nipple. He jolted at the pleasure when it brushed his erection, whimpering, his head tossing back as he positioned it at his entrance, glancing up at his helpless lover.

(Translations: "You don't want me?", "Well then, I'll have to pleasure myself.")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 am

He stared up at the ceiling, biting his lip.

Don't react. Don't react.

And when his sire whimpered his mantra changed to: don't look. Don't look.

His sire was a cruel man, he realized, torturing him like this. He wanted to be fucked. He wanted his sire to take him, claim him. But he didn't want to declare himself Gabe's possession.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 am

He tried not to growl when Jean looked away and crawled across the bed to straddle his chest. "Quoi? Tu ne me regarder maintenant?"

One hand cupped the back of the man's head, making him look as he slid the vibrator inside himself, crying out loudly at the sensation. He moaned, hips thrusting in midair, going a little mad from the build-up of tension. But he still wanted to tease him. He turned around, dropping to kneel on all fours, reaching behind himself to pull the vibrator out before ramming it back in again roughly. A noise halfway between a moan and a yelp escaped him, surprised by the sudden rush of pleasure which was almost unbearable, trying not to let himself come. He let out a shuddering groan, sending a needy glance over his shoulder at the man.

"J...Jean... s'il te plait..."

(Translations: "What? You won't even look at me now?", "J...Jean... please...")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 am

He inhaled sharply when Gabe straddled him, blue eyes slowly sliding down to meet his sire's.

The fledgling whimpered loudly when Gabe cried out, hips arching off the bed.

"Bâtard," he sobbed when the man turned around above him.

"You're a cruel, cruel man, Gabriel deGaulle," he declared, glaring at the man as he looked back at him over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:43 am

"Dit-moi que tu me veux, et je te delierai." he promised. He was past asking for Jean to be his... now he just wanted to know that Jean needed him.

His hand tore away from his erection to trail up Jean's upper thigh, knowing that he would come if he kept touching himself. He pulled the vibrator out, ramming back in again, jolting upright with a sobbing moan. Now he really needed release and it was beginning to hurt, but he wouldn't give in. Jean had to tell him he needed him before he would untie him.

(Translation: "Tell me you want me and I will untie you.")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 am

"Yes, yes!" He writhed under the man, looking u at him with wild blue eyes.

That he could deal with. That he knew was true.

"Yes, I want you. Please," he sobbed. Gabe's teasing was getting too much for you fledgling. He wanted to be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:55 am

The blond smiled to himself, happy to have got that at least. Another moan escaped him as he pulled the vibrator out, turning around to crawl up Jean's body. He kissed him deeply, but tenderly, his hand slipping down the fledgling's stomach to untie the ribbon from around his erection before moving to untie the belt, a little hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 am

As soon as he was untied he pushed Gabe, straddling him as he pinned him back against the bed.

"You're such a bastard."

He positioned himself over his sire's arousal, sinking down on it slowly with a loud cry, head tossing back.

"Fuck, Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 am

Gabriel yelped in surprise as he was pushed back, his head hitting the mattress softly. He grumbled, pouting at the insult.

"I'm not a bas-" his protest died in his throat, becoming a sharp cry as Jean impaled himself, thrusting up into the heat of the man's body fast with a needy whimper, nails raking down his hips. He bit down on his lip, shuddering. Watching his member slip in and out of the man, he groaned, a hand sliding across a sharp hipbone to stroke his lover's arousal. His free hand slipped around to Jean's back to trail over the tattoo again, remembering it clearly with a groan as fingertips trailed over the piercings on either side of the wings.

He moaned, thrusting deeper inside his lover, crying out as he felt his end drawing near.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)   Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel's Wings (M-Rated)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next