Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

What does your/other's OC reminds you of ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

What does your/other's OC reminds you of ? Empty
PostSubject: What does your/other's OC reminds you of ?   What does your/other's OC reminds you of ? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

For example, Vashka reminds me of Fransizka von karma from Ace attorney because of the hair, but the personality was so default.

Hellsing Guilliaume reminds me of a very pride-ish vampire of the old ages. >.> ;
I actually took his personality thing a bit from a character in games named Raphael Sorel (Soul Calibur ). Loved that game! tongue

Raoul kinda reminds me of Abel Nightroad from Trinity blood.From his weird-ish personality. And His dress reminds me of the in Uta no Prince sama//sigh

in my eye, Lyssum reminds me of Bakura from Yu Gi Oh XD , Gabriel reminds me of Alucard Tepes from Castlevania , others just reminds me of person in real life! tongue

If I remember, I'll add soon...
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: What does your/other's OC reminds you of ?   What does your/other's OC reminds you of ? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:18 am

Haha, Ly reminds you of Bakura? XD I...can't really see it...

I think Moe's personalty is very similar to Ryo Bakura's. Very soft-spoken and cute *hugs all the Bakura's*

Gacinto...kinda reminds me of Tobi/MadaraNot-Madara-but-we-dont-know-who-he-really-is from Naruto. She acts stupid for lack of a better description to get people to trust her and is actually really evil underneath the mask. And to steal one of Nicio's quotes, Giacinto is like a cactus.

Coilean is very laid back but WILL attack if you get on his bad side. But it may not be physical attacks. He's good at mental torture, too. He's very much like Kyoya Otori from Ouran High School Host Club in my opinion.

And Aodh and Coilean as a pair are definitely the Hitachiin twins. They're both little shits but Coilean is the more placid of the two until you anger him. Aodh is Hikaru adn Coilean is Kaoru. Though, back when Coilean used to be worse than Aodh, it was the other way around.

Jean-Claude s fairly neutral... He's a fairly cutesy character but he has his moments when he can be sarky or mean. Uh... I'm not all that sure who he'd be. He's very much minor-character material but I jsut cant think of any minor characters that fit him... Maybe Tetsuya Sendo from Ouran...?
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: What does your/other's OC reminds you of ?   What does your/other's OC reminds you of ? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 am

Umm... I'm not all that sure ^ ^ When Gabe gets childish (as Jean-Claude has seen him a couple of times) he kind of reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran, but he also has a bit of an edge when he's jealous, and can wind people up a bit, so I don't know, really :3

Camille probably reminds me a bit of Gil from Pandora Hearts when he was younger, as he finds it hard to see himself as equal with other people rather than being subservient.

Really don't know about Sera. On the outside, she's quite confident and a natural leader, but her character is very changeable and she's surprisingly vulnerable in love. She also believes that discipline is necessary to have a well-functioning group. So perhaps she reminds me a little of Armand from the Vampire Chronicles? Although a lot less extreme, and less needy :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your/other's OC reminds you of ?   What does your/other's OC reminds you of ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does your/other's OC reminds you of ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: General-
Jump to: