Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Piercings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

New Piercings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 am

He moaned, arching against, whimpering when his sire bit into his nipple.

Jean-Claude gave a moan, hips jerking.

"G-Gabe..." The sudden change in the man's demeanour was confusing the fledgeling a little. But, in the mindset he was in, it wasn't a bad change Gabe had taken. Jean was quite enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 am

He leant up again to kiss him roughly, growling as he tossed Jean's legs over his shoulders to get a better angle, his hands releasing the man's wrists to grasp his hips, nails digging into the softer flesh of his behind. He grabbed his member again, giving a hard squeeze to the head as he hit his prostate hard.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:41 pm

He let out a shaky moan at the new angle, hands immediately fisting in the blankets as he locked his ankles together, toes curling at the sensations.

A whimper then a silent scream sounded as he arched violently, coming.

He looked up at Gabe through lidded eyes, panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Gabriel groaned lowly, thrusting deeper inside the man, then shuddered as muscles tightened around him, biting down on Jean's collarbone as he came with a soft cry. He lay there panting for a moment before pulling out, kissing his lover gently before curling up beside him, nuzzling into his shoulder. He had never been one for cuddling after sex before, not since Aloyssius, anyway, but this... was nice. It felt warm.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 pm

He purred contentedly as he curled against his sire.

"Maybe I should get more piercings if you're going to treat me like this every time you find a new one," he murmured with a half-grin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

Gabriel purred, his fingertips trailing over it again. The skin was warm under his touch and he smiled softly at Jean. "I can't say that I'd mind."

He pulled his fledgeling in closer, arms curling around his back, enjoying the warmth of the other man's body.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 am

He shivered softly as fingers trailed over his lower back.

"You just wanna see me covered in metal," he chuckled quietly, pressing his lips against Gabe's neck on a light kiss.

He nuzzled into Gabe's neck, eyes sliding closed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm

He cocked his head, thinking about it for a moment. "Not covered. But a few accents here and there are nice."

His fingers stroked through the man's hair with a contented sigh. When did it get like this? When did it stop being just sex, and become... something more? He wouldn't say the word just yet, but he knew it wasn't just about the sex any more. It felt... terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm

"I think I'll stick with my dimple and nipple piercings for now," he murmured, cuddling closer to his sire.

"Maybe some more in the distant future."

A low purr rumbled in his chest as fingers thread through his short hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am

His arms tightened affectionately around his fledgeling, dropping a tender kiss to Jean's forehead.

"Can't say I'd mind." he purred softly.

But then, although he was scared... it felt nice as well. Being like this. Trusting someone this much not to hurt you. Sometimes he really wondered what the hell he was doing but there was nothing he could really do about his feelings now.

And he wouldn't give this up for the world, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Piercings   New Piercings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Piercings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Hellsing, Gabriel, Cylan and Alexander's Room-
Jump to: