Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Soulless Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Soulless Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:29 am

Aodh nudged open the door to his new room, grumbling under his breath.

Alek had just dropped a bombshell on the brothers earlier in the day. They were staying. He had become Elder and the two of them had to stay as members. Alek had decided that because Coilean was much more mature than he was he'd be moving into the Terra house.

Which meant that he had to share a room. With someone other than his brother.

Maccon gave a yip as she padded into the room before her master, looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Camille looked up in surprise as the other red head walked in, putting down his book with a nervous smile, which widened indulgently as he spotted the dog.

"Um... hello." He was about to get up and fuss Maccon when Amandine let out an angry hiss, jumping onto his shoulder, her claws digging into his back. A slightly pained squeak escaped him and he lifted her off his shoulder gently, tickling her behind the ear to soothe her.

"Sorry... I don't think she's used to dogs..."

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm

He eyed the vampire silently for a while. Meek was what first came to his mind. Young. Not much of a threat.

But it was always the meek, quiet ones you had to look out for. They could be dangerous. They could hide behind a façade of quiet. He'd seen it and done it too many times in the past not to be wary of the quiet ones.

"Dia duit," he replied to the hesitant hello.

He watched the cat freak out with an amused quirk of his lips.

"Don't worry about Maccon. She won't hurt anything unless I tell her to."

As if on cue the dog padded towards the vampire's bed, resting her head on the edge of it, looking up at both the boy and the cat with wide, innocent blue eyes.

Last edited by Exorcist Aodh on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Camille smiled down at the dog, dropping a kiss on the top of Amandine's head before putting her down to slide off the bed, kneeling to fuss the dog's ears and chest. Amandine shot one last glare at the dog before padding grumpily across the duvet, sharpening her claws slightly before curling up.

The boy looked up at the taller man, "What's she called? She's beautiful." the last sentence was more addressed to the dog, cooing at her softly. In general, he was more comfortable around animals than people, so the dog's presence probably helped him open up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Following his companion, he perched on the edge of the bed, offering his fingers for the cat to sniff.

He hoped the cat wasn't one that loathed Lycan's. Like his brother, he was a cat person, but most cats didn't like him. He was very much liked by canines.

The Exorcist arched a brow at the younger boy. Hadn't he just...?

"Maccon."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Camille smiled up at him sheepishly, still fussing Maccon's ears. "Sorry, you said, didn't you? That was silly of me."

From the bed, Amandine glared at him dejectedly, tail flicking from side to side.

"Are you Coilean's brother?" He caught the man's scent for a brief second, cocking his head slightly. Loup-garou. He was still fascinated by werewolves, but decided not to attack Aodh with questions like he had with Coilean. The boy stood up slowly, brushing himself down.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm Camille."

*Loup-garou: werewolf
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 am

Jason rushed into the room, wrapped in only two towels. One around his head to hold his hair, the other around his lower body.

He barley glanced at the other's occupying the room - throwing both of the damp towels onto his bed leaving him in only his jewellery.

Running his fingers through his auburn hair, a few shades darker from the water, he grabbed a blue bag by his bed. He dumped the insides of the bag onto his bed, now scattered with nail varnishes, make up, curlers and other hair and beauty products.

Turning to open a draw, he looked over his shoulder to grin and say hello to Camille. His wide grin was replaced with a look of confusion when he noticed another familiar looking red head next to Camille. Jade eyes turned down to the husky next to the longer haired red head before his eyes brightened in realisation.

"You are the Lycan I met the other day, right?" He asked, slipping on some black boxers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 am

"Too good for a wolf?" he crooned at the cat, head cocking to the side slightly as he brushed the tips of his fingers over the crown of her head gently.

He silver eyes turned to Camille. "You know Lean?"

Maccon barked at the attention she was getting, tongue lolling out to lap at Camille's skin.

The Lycan's eyes then turned to the newcomer in the room, watching him silently. He was familiar... The vampire that he had met n the back yard! The one that played chase with him and Maccon.

"Aye," he replied to the question.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 am

Amandine cocked her head, unsure whether to purr or hiss. Camille smiled a little at the question. "Um... yes. We met at the Blood Bar."

Camille turned to see who had come in, squeaking as the man stripped naked without warning, his face turning bright red. "Stop doing that!"

He breathed a sigh of relief as Jace slipped on a pair of boxers, his blush fading to a slightly paler shade of pink.

He climbed onto the bed, and started poking around in the mass of make up curiously, taking the lid off a lipstick to inspect it. "Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked curiously. Men didn't wear make up. Not that he had ever seen, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 am

Flashing his 'little brother' a quick grin, he raised an eyebrow at the Lycan trying to scrape his name out of the back of his mind... If they exchanged names? That was normally the case.

"Ugh... What is your name again?" He asked, following Camille to his bed, sitting crossed legged with the mass amount of products in front of him.

Giving Camille an amused simile, he laughed out: "No." He reached out a grabbed a few nail varnishes. "They are all mine~ Though, that was does not really suit me." He nodded towards the lipstick in the younger vampires hand. "So I have only worn, what, once? It is a shame, it cost quiet a bit, too."

His eyes flickered between the red head Lycan and vampire. "How good are you two at putting nail varnish on? I'm kinda tight for time."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 am

He nodded. "By the bar, I presume. My brother doesn't know the meaning of dancing."

The Lycan's silver eyes trailed over the make-up sprawled out on the youngest vampires bed with an arched brow.

He snorted at the question. "I don't play beautician." The only make-up he wore was a little bit of liner when he went clubbing.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 am

Camille frowned in confusion. But men didn't... There was no particular reason why they shouldn't wear make-up, he realised, but it was just something that he had got used to throughout his life.

"Um... but...men don't wear make-up, do they?" It was not meant to be judgemental in any way, just... intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 am

He stuck his tongue out at Aodh. "You're no fun... And again, I ask, what is your name?"

He turned away from the Lycan to look at Camille, large grin back on his face.

"Well, I do~ Normally when I am Evelyn, though. But I do wear make-up as a man on occasions. Mostly just to piss my brother off, to be honest."

Picking out a colour he liked from the nail varnishes he had in his hand, he set it to the side for later. He turned back to the pile of products to pick out a two white bottles and began to moisturise his waxed legs.

"Though, I always moisturise~ It keep my skin nice and soft~" He used the contents in the other bottle to rub the facial moisturiser into his face. The tanned hands paused in their circling motion, and he grinned a little too widely.

"Maybe I could do your make up~" Jade eyes turned to the lone Lycan in the room. "And yours to if you feel left out and suddenly find the urge to become a beautician... What are you doing in here, anyway? Are you our new room mate, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 am

"Aodh," he responded, crossing his arms over his chest.

He watched the two of them for a minute before hoisting his bag off the floor and dropping it on the bed in the only area that looked unused.

Maccon padded towards Jace curiously, sniffing the white stuff he was smearing into his skin before sneezing, nose wrinkling. She didn't like the smell of that.

"I'll pass, thanks."

He sighed as he unzipped the bag, pulling out piles of neatly folded clothes (courtesy of Coilean) and setting them down on the bed around him. "Yes, unfortunately." He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be with his brother in their own room like they had been before.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am

He watched Jace smear moisturiser onto his legs in both fascination and confusion. Picking up the nail varnish, he looked at the colours, tilting his head slightly to the side. He took the lid off one, watching the colour gloop back into the pot.

"Hmm?" he looked up blankly, not having heard anything that they had just said.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 am

"It can't be that bad." Jason commented at Aodh complaint, eyes on Camille.

Clogs began to working in his head, watching the the other vampire open a bottle of nail varnish. Grin turning a little darker, his eyes flickered down to the products and back up to the other vampire.

The boy had a pretty face face, but maybe a bit of eye-shadow here and there-

He mentally slapped himself, he had a 'date' to go to. And if he attacked the boy with his make-up, he knew he would get too distracted and would end up late.

Then again, the man the was meeting was not all that good looking, and he had fed only the other day...

He pondered over these thoughts, grin twisting into a smirk as he came to a final decision.

Grabbing a eye-shadow, and a eye-shadow brush, he pounced on to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 am

"So says you," he muttered under his breath, tossing a few pairs of shoes from his bag on the floor.

Maccon whimpered when she was ignored, touching her nose to the youngest vampire's leg, whimpering softly and staring up at him with sad blue eyes. Didn't he like her...? Is that why he was ignoring her?

Aodh continued emptying the contents of his bag, ignoring what was going on around him.

The husky dog yipped excitedly when Jace pounced at Camille.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:27 am

Camille yelped in surprise as Jace flung himself at him, squirming slightly in an attempt to escape from being made to look like a girl before quickly giving up, his head flumping back on the duvet with a pout up at the taller man.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 am

Jason crackled, straddling the, already given up, boy.

Flicking open the eye-shadow, he dabbed the brush into the white. He was a little unsure on what colour to stick him in, so he will just go with white and brown for now.

Looking over at Maccon, he grinned, and tapped Camille cheek with the wooden side of the brush.

"You going to clean his face for me then?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 am

Maccon yipped, jumping up onto the bed, tongue lapping over Camille's face excitedly.

After a few moments, she sat down, looking up at Jace, expecting praise for doing as she was told.

Aodh smirked a little, watching from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 am

Camille squirmed helplessly in his "big brother's" grip as the dog attacked his face, torn between disgusted squealing and ticklish giggles, his nose wrinkling at the wetness and the meaty stench of the animal's breath. He shot a pleading gaze over to Aodh, but catching sight of the smirk, gave up.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 am

Jason grinned as he watched his 'little brother' squirm and squeal uselessly underneath him and Maccon.

Watching the husky free the boy of her non-stop licking, he turned and fussed her with his free hand, scratching her firmly behind the ear.

"Good girl~" He cooed, leaning down to kiss her on the forehead.

Sitting back on the boy, he ordered Camille: "Close your eyes, we don't want you getting any eye-shadow in your eyes. Trust me, it is the most irritating thing ever, especially if you don't want your eye-liner smudging."

And with that, he began to brush the shimmery white eye shadow into the inner corner of the boys eye.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:37 am

Aodh chuckled softly at the pleading look sent his way, turning to the chest of drawers at the end of his bed, opening one of the drawers and shoving a pile of clothes into it.

Maccon yipped, tail thumping against the bed rhythmically as she was fussed.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 am

Camille closed his eyes obediently, twitching slightly as Jace smeared on some eyeshadow. It felt weird and almost tickled. That, and he was still pretty convinced that boys were not meant to wear makeup. It felt wrong to have this stuff on his face. He pouted. It made him feel like a girl.

He reached a hand out to Maccon, calling her over, wanting to fuss her.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am

With the white in both of the corners of the boys eyes, he hummed happily. Sure, in was a little smudged and not as perfect as how he would of wanted it if he was going out, but when you have a dog shaking the bed and the boys eyes squeezed to shut, what can you do?

Shutting the eye shadow shut with a click, he turned and threw it into the pile of make-up. Hands skimming over the many eye shadows, he clicked his tongue in thought. While the boy had the same colour eyes as him, he had a paler complexion and brighter and more vibration red hair.

Shrugging, he picked up a grassy green and dabbed his brush into it befor blending it into the into the edge of the white and them placing it all over the lid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soulless Thread   The Soulless Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soulless Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jason, Orion, Espiridion and Challis's Room-
Jump to: