Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spin the Bottle (Everyone)

Go down 
+8
Jenevieve Gladstone
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Lyssum
Asher Zaroli
Gabriel deGaulle
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood
Orion Astila
Giacinto Acardi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Spin the Bottle (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:35 am

Giacinto grinned widely, dancing around the second large hall of the mansion, getting it ready for what she had planned for the night.

There was a table set up with a nice amount of alcohol and snacks. The floor was carpeted with large pillows with one small section clear of pillows. That section had a large, empty glass bottle on it.

She giggled, twirling around in a circle, the braid her hair was in swinging around with her. She had dressed for comfort with a pair of pyjama pants and a thin, black midriff shirt.

The Succubus loved spin the bottle~

Rules for the game~:

1. Anyone can post at any time. Its a free-for-all post thread. Go read rule 4.

2. When you spin, you HAVE to kiss that OC no matter what. Giacinto will attack you if you dont kiss. You dont want that, do you?

3. You have to draw your OC kissing at least one person they are paired with. You can look like a total whore and draw every pairing your OC got if you want XD

4. Giacinto will go first. Whoever she is paired with will go next and so on so forth in that order. Most likely someone'll get picked an ungodly amount of times, but that just means they're popular XD

5. Have fun and watch the crack-pairings happen.

That is all
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:42 am

Orion walked up to Giacinto slowly and nervous, wondering what it was that the vampire Elder had called him into the hall for. What ever it was he knew she was ecxited and a excited Giacinto was never a good thing.

He nodded his greeting before frowning as he felt around the room with his wind and sighed.

Another party?

"Evening Giacinto, you called for me?"
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:46 am

Taylor stretched out as she walked into the room, her arms above her head before rubbing the back of it

she yawned loudly and had an unlit cigarette between her teeth as she came over and flopped down onto one of the pillows

wassup Gia? and what's with the bottle? it can't be what i think it is.........

she suddenly felt like she has just walked into a trap

shrugging, she threw off the feeling and decided to go with it....it could be fun for all she knew
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:08 am

Gabriel sauntered in, catching sight of the bottle on the floor. He grinned widely, sitting down slightly with a thud. "So, what's happening?"

He looked around the circle. his mouth twitching slightly at the fact that there was only one man in the room. Oh well, if he knew Jace, he would be in here like a flash. And hopefully more people would show up.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:09 am

Ignicio strolled in and looked around. His hair was up in a pathetically small ponytail, his fringe framing his face. Simple black pyjama pants hung from his slim hips.

He took one look around the room, grinned widely then made a bee-line to Giacinto, scooping her up in his arms and kissing her.

He laughed when he pulled back. "Giacinto, my dear, I love you~!"

Ignicio loved Spin the Bottle~
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:11 am

Lyssum giggles from her little corner of the room. She can currently sat swaying from side to side with her knees pressed to her chest, a large soft red pillow placed in between as she hugged it. She had never played this game before but a game was a game, right? And she loved games!

She watched as others piled into the room, excited that she may meet others that she had not yet met tonight and that they would play the game too with her.

"Hehehe~ Ly want's to plaay~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:14 am

Taylor watched the males and other new female quietly, her eyes evaluating them, and she simply couldn't hide the smirk and rolling of her eyes at Nico's behaviour

but her down, m'lord. or we won't be able to play. i'm guessing she's in charge here. besides, i wanna see what happens here

she chuckled a little and crossed her legs while leaning back on her elbows on the large cushions.

Taylor could use this to familiarise herself with the others here
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:16 am

((I'm too lazy to switch between the twins. They'll both be using this account. I'll make it really obvious who's moving or talking. Lazylazy v-v))

The twins walked in, hand-in-hand, glancing around curiously. "Evening, Tony," they chorused.

You could almost hear the click when their minds figured out what was going on at the same time. A look of glee flitted across one of their faces while horror swept over the others.

Aodh dragged Coilean forwards, sitting down on one of the large pillows and pulling his younger brother into his lap.

This is going to be fun~

This is going to be terrible...
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

The Chosen Regent looked back at the elf woman before pouting and letting Giacinto slide down his front until she was safely stood on the ground again.

He poked his tongue out at the elf childishly as he sat down on the pillowed floor.

"Who else are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:25 am

ah....so that's his brother

Taylor looked on at the pair in facintion with the resemblence between twins, yet still saw the differences. one was much more sober than the other

however, she didn't look on too long as her interest quickly subsided and went back to Nico

whoever turns up i guess...when are we gonna spin the thing? she shrugged and then gestured to the currently still bottle

she then reached over to a glass and a bottle of wine, feeling like having a drink for the night

it was a time to relax in her eyes
[strike]
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:27 am

The Succubus grinned. "Yupp~ Sit down, dear. Tonight we're all going to have fun~"

Giacinto nodded with a grin to the elf woman. "Yes, it i-" She was cut off when her ex-mate lifted her up and kissed her rather abruptly. She didn't fight the kiss. Rather, curled her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

She pouted when Ignicio dropped her and sat down. She was enjoying that...

A grin split across her face, though, when she saw the white-haired woman. "Ly, you came~" She skipped - yes skipped - towards the younger woman and wrapped her arms around her.

"Well, I was waiting for Jace and Alek..." She ran her tongue over her lower lip as she pulled away from Lyssum and sat down on front of the bottle. "But we can start now."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:31 am

Jenevieve walked into the room, still wearing her daytime attire. She would definitely not let anyone see her in her sleepwear. That would be horribly unlady like. She looked across the big group of people, unsure of what was going to happen. She had honestly never, ever heard of spin the bottle, and would be completely clueless as to what it was. She gazed at all the unfamiliar faces, as well as those she had met. She had no idea there were so many people living here.

“My Lady Giacinto, you called the group meeting? What is this about?” She asked, standing a good few feet away from the group, distancing herself.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:32 am

Seraphine poked her head around the door, smiling slightly as she saw the bottle. Ooh, fun. She wandered in, grinning at Giacinto widely, sitting down in the circle. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:34 am

He noticed as more and more people started to file into the room, including Ignicio... He was about to back out and go back to his room as he had no interest in getting together with others but stopped as he remembered his new goal at the mansion.

Get out and be more social... even if it is only one person.

So with a small sigh he nodded to the Elder and guided himself over to the ring of cussions, sitting himself down near (but still away from) Gabriel the vampire he had met on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:36 am

Jason, almost if sensing the upcoming events, walked into the room with a skip in his step.

A wide grin split his face, jade eyes (not so subtly) looked over almost everyone in the room, slowing down over new faces.

"You were waiting for me? Why, you shouldn't have~"

Eyes finally landing on Gabriel, he sat down comfortably next to him. Raising an eyebrow to the French vampire, he cocked his head at the bottle in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:38 am

Lyssum grins as she is pulled up and spun around by her 'sister', she loved the feel of the motion as they span in a circle. She nodded frantically at her.

"Yupyup~ Lyssum wanted to play the game too! Ly loooves games!"

Giggling once again she made her way over to the others plopping down next to a blue haired elf that she had not yet met....In fact, many people here she did not know...

Gotta change that!

"Hiiiii!! I'm Ly, I am~ And I am a chooooosen regent and I like to play games too~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:38 am

Taylor looked over her shoulder lazily, her eyes half lidded and unlit fag hanging from her mouth, seeing who had come in, but then grinned at seeing the two females

Sera! Jenevieve! you're here! she got to her feet, and quickly grabbed the pair by the arms and dragged them over to two giant pillows, making them sit down on them while she sat between them, sprawled on hers spin the bottle is what happening, though the bottle hasn't spun yet. waiting o a few people really.

Taylor suddenly felt better having her Elder there, and Jenevieve she liked because she was blunt as well, just like her

she snickered. she'd try her best to befriend the vampire properly
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:41 am

"Sit down, Jen. We're just about to start~"

She grinned when Sera sat down next to her and wrapped her arms around the elf, pulling her against her side and bowing her head to give her a light kiss. "Evening, m'dear."

She yelled out when Jace finally appeared. "Took your sweet time!"

And now, she didnt care who appeared. They could sit wherever they wanted and join in when they arrived. "Everyone sit down, I'm going first~"

She reached out and curled her hand around the thick glass bottle, spinning it then sitting back, waiting. Who would she get~?

Giacinto Acardi carried out 1 launched of one Spin the Bottle :
Spin the Bottle (Everyone) 25-34
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 am

Seraphine smiled at her comrade. "Sounds fun." She turned to Giacinto, smiling slightly as lips brushed hers. "Hello, honey. Great idea, should help us all get to know each other a bit better." she smirked slightly.

There were a lot of new faces that she was curious about here. The fact that they were all vampires or wolves other than Taylor made her slightly anxious, but it looked like it was going to be fun.

Last edited by Seraphine Enflammee on Tue May 29, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:47 am

Orion frowned as the bottle landed and pointed at him. He was confussed as he did not know what was going on at all he just sat still fidgeting.

"Uh... I don't understand, what is this game? What am I meant to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:50 am

Jenevieve’s eyes widened as Taylor hopped up and hooked arms with her, sitting her down on the pillows, her skirt ruffling up a bit. She quickly tried to straighten it out, cheeks blushing, worried that someone might have gotten a view of her undergarments. She looked around at everyone, a bit like a lost child, for she really was very lost in the situation.

“S-spin the bottle?” She asked, her voice soft, soft enough that not many would have been able to hear it. She looked over at Orion, glad to know that she wasn’t the only one clueless in the group. She watched eagerly to see what would happen now that the bottle had pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:51 am

The Succubus grinned and laughed as she stood and strolled towards Orion.

She crouched down in front of him and brushed his hair out of his face gently. "Spin the bottle."

"Do you trust me?" she murmured before she leaned in and pressed her lips to his.

After a few seconds she pulled back and pat him on the shoulder . She picked up the bottle and set it in his hand before retreating to her spot, small smile painting her lips. "Now you spin, Oreo, and kiss whoever it lands on."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:52 am

Gabriel grinned back at Jace, pulling him against him with a purr. "Knew you would come. Like you could possibly stay away from this." he leant over to bite the tip of the man's nose playfully with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:55 am

Taylor leaned over to Jen and grinned

the idea is that someone spins the bottle. whoever the end points to has to kiss the spinner. it's usually just a fun game for kids, but hey, we're relaxing right now. so relax yourself Jenevieve. it's fine to have fun she whispered into the vampire's ear, still grinning but keeping the fag away from her as she knew she didn't like cigarettes

she sat back and watched the show
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:56 am

((sorry if I'm not going in order, tell me if I need to stop posting so frequently))

Jenevieve’s eyes grew wide once she realized the premise of the game. Of all the childish, vain, lustful group activities this had to be one of the worst she had encountered!

“Oh…oh dear…oh dear oh dear… I… I do not believe I will enjoy this… this game at all!” She said, trying to stand up, ready to leave at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Bottle (Everyone)   Spin the Bottle (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spin the Bottle (Everyone)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next